Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun (2417 Views)

2023: Tinubu’s Declaration A Political Miscalculation – Prof Fage / Error In Tinubu’s APC Revalidation Slip (Photo) / Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by OsunOriginal: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
hotwax:
APC shouldn't have tampered with PDP victory in Osun.
Most PDP Voters in Osun were already relaxed and decided to vote for a Yoruba man on Saturday.

But APC with their fraudulent tribunal poked trouble. Osun people have no choice now. Adeleke Voters have concluded that only Atiku Presidency can save Adeleke.

I just discovered this today upon my visit to Ede, Osun.

It won't change anything. Ede is not the only town in Osun and voting for the PDP on Saturday won't change the court's verdict on Adeleke.

Also note that Adeleke won't roll out billions like he did during the gubernatorial election. First, he is not even sure of his seat. Second, support for Atiku is like further digging his own grave.
Finally, the APC factions in Osun are united on Tinubu and many PDP supporters in Ede and across Osun will cast their vote for the Tinubu
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by Zincfingers: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
hotwax:

Tinubu followers are not getting it...Obi does not need to win the south west.. Tinubu will win the southwest

Tinubu will not get landslide in southwest ..and thats what Obi and Atiku need thanks to Osun, Oyo and Lagos
Atiku will get more vote in the SW than Obi tho
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by hotwax: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
PoloG:
Wait till saturday

yes ooo...na this thread i go dey use update osun result.

Please follo this thread

what i am seeing osun today prompted me to create this topic
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by hotwax: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zincfingers:

Atiku will get more vote in the SW than Obi tho

PDP votes in lagos will go to Obi...thats significant for Obi
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by lazynairalander1: 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
hotwax:

are you saying tinubu will rig osun? are you saying Tinubu will kill all Adeleke voters?

just tell me what your god will do in osun...because osun is going PDP as of today.

this tinubu god status dey baffle me....tinubu will do it...he will win everywhere...

i really want to see this power on saturday..omo if this god no act on saturday....it means he is no god after all..you people should not come online ooooo

Calm down I am obidient
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by haffaze777(m): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ati gbo PDP will win Osun Oyo and Ondo whole lazy party will win Ogun,Ekiti and Lagos.are you happy now?
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by nameo: 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
princejohnard:
You're comparing gubernatorial election to presidential election? Ede vote can't save atiku in Osun, APC is likely to get 800k vote that's about 70% of the vote if the is 60-70% voters turnout, Osun have close to 2.5 million voters.

The number of people that collected PVC in Osun is les than million (i think it is about 1.9 million).

Just correcting the data so you can manage expectations
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by hotwax: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
haffaze777:
Ati gbo PDP will win Osun Oyo and Ondo whole lazy party will win Ogun,Ekiti and Lagos.are you happy now?

whatever...lets see what ur god will do
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by hotwax: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
nameo:

The number of people that collected PVC in Osun is les than million (i think it is about 1.million).

Just correcting the data so you can manage expectations

1.98million..correction
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by nameo: 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
hotwax:

1.98million..correction

Lolz...i actually typed about 1.9 million.

It apparently didnt show

Thanks corrected now
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by haffaze777(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
hotwax:

whatever...lets see what ur god will do

Shouldn't you be happy that we agreed with you that your Pandora party will win 3 statescheesy
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by Padipadi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
hotwax:

omor its not time for your werey to enter market. wait till saturday...

so they should disown adeleke? or adeleke is not yoruba?

i have noticed Tinubu supporters...they don't care for reason...they just curse ..throw tantrum...

adeleke no be yoruba? mr werey

take your anger go osun, osun people no dey joke ooo..if dem born you well, go yarn this dust for osun
Osun people knew the agenda of the North. So they ll support adeleke n support Tinubu. It's about appeasing him somthst oyetola can come after adeleke just like fayemi n fayose were settled. Atiku is a curse u must avoid
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by Confirmedzombie: 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
hotwax:

AND this Ede gave PDP victory...

It means this voters base are still their to cause Tinubu trouble...Osun is one of the state that should confirm Tinubu regional POwER

Atiku only need 25% there, but now he can get 50% (if not 60% to make Tinubu supporters happy)

we all know the tribunal decision makers were paid off. APC is controlling Lagos and Kano treasury among others. They can buy anything.

And there is a question you need to answer...do you want to genocide all Adeleke voters on saturday?

Ede gave PDP victory and what happened in court.

Victory nullified.

You igbos are too shallow, sentimental, emotional in politics.

Tinubu is the most prepared in this election.

Saturday go shock una
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by hotwax: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Ede gave PDP victory and what happened in court.

Victory nullified.

You igbos are too shallow, sentimental, emotional in politics.

Tinubu is the most prepared in this election.

Saturday go shock una

court will have to nullify ede votes on saturday again..lolz
OR Has court stopped Ede from voting again....

haaa ahhaaa tinubu supporters..always disconnected from reality.

If calling me igbo will make you happy till saturday...you can even call me uhrobo...

you know in your mind that i am yoruba. And their are millions of yorubas supporting Obi AND PDP.

Its just a bitter pill hurtful for you to swallow...you know the truth but its really hurting...

but my brother...you can't kill us, we are yorubas...we are not hausas or igbos...we vote base on reason and convinction..not sentiments...

call me ijaw self...i am just who i am ..you can''t change us...ko si bi asele se ebolo ti ko ni rungbe...lolz

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by Softmirror: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
hotwax:

tell us how your god will do it..there is no excuse in that statement..

na simple question...abi no be by vote again?

NOBI YOU SAY NA BY RIGGING NAH?! JOKES APART TINUBU IS WINNING OSUN. END OF STORY.
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by MountHoreb: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
hotwax:
APC shouldn't have tampered with PDP victory in Osun.
Most PDP Voters in Osun were already relaxed and decided to vote for a Yoruba man on Saturday.

But APC with their fraudulent tribunal poked trouble. Osun people have no choice now. Adeleke Voters have concluded that only Atiku Presidency can save Adeleke.

I just discovered this today upon my visit to Ede, Osun.

You are very correct. My friends from Ede have left their base in the East for Ede concerning the election. They said it will be a battle on that day in osun state.
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by press9jatv: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii

1 Like

Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by Zincfingers: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Biggeststar01:

PO will not win SW we know that.

But he will come a close second 😁
Close second grin grin
Atiku would come second
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by Biggeststar01: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zincfingers:

Close second grin grin
Atiku would come second

Ok
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by hassanaazees8: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu will score his highest votes in Osun from Ede , Iwo and Osogbo I just gave you an expoTinubu will score his highest votes in Osun from Ede , Iwo and Osogbo I just gave you an expo...
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by rolams(m): 7:55am On Feb 23, 2023
princejohnard:
You're comparing gubernatorial election to presidential election? Ede vote can't save atiku in Osun, APC is likely to get 800k vote that's about 70% of the vote if the is 60-70% voters turnout, Osun have close to 2.5 million voters.

Have you checked the numbers of votes cast at the Guber election?
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by Samdolly: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Britishpea:
Boy that’s Ede only. Who told you APC tampered with the court ruling. Na everything den Dey tamper with in your life. Even your life is tampered with.

Ede is always PDP. How many places have u been to in Osun state? I was in that Osun states for 1 week and I know the situation on ground there. Tinubu is winning the state.

You mean osunde state.

Mark it , Tinubu won't win Osun State lailai, not even with the tribunal judgement.
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by Troublemaker111: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2023
Ede was pdp cos' of Adeleke sad Ede supported Apc, Argbesola in 2014 and voted him massively. So try to get your info right next time

Back to the topic, the look of thing in osun is similar to what the op just said, go to places like Osogbo, Ilesha, they are all cursing Apc for that judgement and insisted on voting pdp.

As at today, pdp may likely win all the senatorial seat and if Apc will likely win then it must be osun central but will Osogbo allow them to win central? grin

Osogbo people are bent on disgracing se. Bashiru Ajibola bitter lesson at the poll. I think I don't need to explain to you once Osogbo vote against a candidate means
Britishpea:
Boy that’s Ede only. Who told you APC tampered with the court ruling. Na everything den Dey tamper with in your life. Even your life is tampered with.

Ede is always PDP. How many places have u been to in Osun state? I was in that Osun states for 1 week and I know the situation on ground there. Tinubu is winning the state.
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2023
OsunOriginal:

It won't change anything. Ede is not the only town in Osun and voting for the PDP on Saturday won't change the court's verdict on Adeleke.

Also note that Adeleke won't roll out billions like he did during the gubernatorial election. First, he is not even sure of his seat. Second, support for Atiku is like further digging his own grave.
Finally, the APC factions in Osun are united on Tinubu and many PDP supporters in Ede and across Osun will cast their vote for the Tinubu
Atiku would win Osun
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by hotwax: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2023
hassanaazees8:
Tinubu will score his highest votes in Osun from Ede , Iwo and Osogbo I just gave you an expoTinubu will score his highest votes in Osun from Ede , Iwo and Osogbo I just gave you an expo...

say it to comfort yourself...oya go osun, go face them na...
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by Captain8(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
hotwax:

court will have to nullify ede votes on saturday again..lolz
OR Has court stopped Ede from voting again....

haaa ahhaaa tinubu supporters..always disconnected from reality.

If calling me igbo will make you happy till saturday...you can even call me uhrobo...

you know in your mind that i am yoruba. And their are millions of yorubas supporting Obi AND PDP.

Its just a bitter pill hurtful for you to swallow...you know the truth but its really hurting...

but my brother...you can't kill us, we are yorubas...we are not hausas or igbos...we vote base on reason and convinction..not sentiments...

call me ijaw self...i am just who i am ..you can''t change us...ko si bi asele se ebolo ti ko ni rungbe...lolz
we Ijaws are voting Tinubu on Saturday
Re: Tinubu/apc Miscalculation In Osun by hotwax: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
hassanaazees8:

eh don dey happen

Pdp won my polling unit.
Oritaowode in Osogbo,Osun state.
Apc 27
Pdp. 38
Lp 12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former INEC REC: Candidate Must Get 25% Vote In FCT / Profile Of Dr.dikko Umar Radda Of APC Katsina State Governor Elect / FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.