Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu (2432 Views)

FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is Under Investigation – EFCC Chairman, Bawa / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Ofunaofu: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2023

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Taylor92: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Kukutente23: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Ratty-in-i-nityy
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Alchemy528: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2023
Multiple perspectives: It's essential to consider multiple perspectives and viewpoints when evaluating such claims. Different individuals may have varying opinions on the matter, so it's important to gather all available information before forming a conclusion.
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Jostoman: 9:52am On Oct 08, 2023
But last last HUNDEYIN
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by excel101(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2023
Alchemy528:
Multiple perspectives: It's essential to consider multiple perspectives and viewpoints when evaluating such claims. Different individuals may have varying opinions on the matter, so it's important to gather all available information before forming a conclusion.
In that case it all depends on the source of those individuals information that they made decisions from......We need to always give the people the right information to enable them make an informed decision, because Nigerians today are too emotional. Lastly, for the fact you dislike or hates somebody, doesn't make the person evil.
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Godjone(m): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2023
Seems Nuhu saw this a long time ago before we started seeing it now

2 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by debeginin(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/flashback-efcc-chairman-says-bola-tinubu-under-investigation-for-international-crime/amp/
If PBAT is a criminal it means that NUHU RIBADU is also a criminal.

But I think then he was working for OBJ so he took sides with his boss.
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by yarimo(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2023
Agulu fraudster grin grin who defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years without any meaningful achievement grin grin

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Ofunaofu: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2023
yarimo:
Agulu fraudster grin grin who defrauded small Anambra state as governor for 8 years without any meaningful achievement grin grin

Yarimo, Don't derail this thread

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by odduduwa: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2023
Una wan put sand sand for nuhu rubadu garri , let the poor man breathe , I like tinubu as a gangster but Yoruba as a tribe is what I don't like
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by RomanGreen: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
yarimo:

Yet of all the propaganda the evil and demonic APC unleashed they couldn't even take him to court, Obi even challenged all you demented eeddiots to bring your evidence yet your people in govt couldn't. Look or another lie, this one is stale

5 Likes

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by a4cube: 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2023
Although IPOB was not formed then I believe Ribadu was a member just as tinubu graduated from a non existing school in 1970.

You think say na only tinubu sabi time travel?
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Godwin4444: 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ofunaofu:
grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/flashback-efcc-chairman-says-bola-tinubu-under-investigation-for-international-crime/amp/
Many people like me wonders y igbos hate tinubu so bad that they never see anything good in him, it’s understandable cos if u read these facts carefully n u put yourself in igbo peoples shoes u will understand that they have to hate what they can’t defeat n tame

1….when Jonathan was in power, igbos were indirectly ruling through him n even encouraged him to marginalize other region. Igbos felt on top of d world n wished that moment lasted forever but d greatest shock of their life came when tinubu brought buhari…..End of d game for igbos

2….igbos as master propagandist did everything possible to stop buhari n even went as far as bringing back Biafra, them chop wotowoto, they declared buhari dead d no work yet buhari still lock nnamdiot Kanu up in dog cage

3….the greatest shocker for them was when tinubu declared intention to run for president, igbos couldn’t believe what they were seeing, e too shock their inner man n they vow with their lives it won’t b possible…..they did all propaganda against tinubu sote one of them said a doctor told him tinubu will die before election

All their pastors turn pundit, all of them combine still chop am wotowoto

4….since jagaban has been sworn in, it’s from one mumu to d other
25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth
N all other madness n still tinubu no dey shake

N he’s still standing gidigba till now

Now to d question, if na u b igbo shey u no go hate Tinubu?
Imagine a whole tribe trying to bring down one man n them still no fit to, just tell me y dem no go hate an?

U self reason am, if u fight person 5 times n u no see draw at least once, wetin remain?

Na to hate am ooo, like seriously if I b igbo I will hate tinubu too so many of us shouldn’t b surprised if igbos open 500 threads on tinubu per day

If I were in their shoes I will do same

So try to reason along with them, their pain is understandable

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by PoliciaNLand: 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:
Many people like me wonders y igbos hate tinubu so bad that they never see anything good in him, it’s understandable cos if u read these facts carefully n u put yourself in igbo peoples shoes u will understand that they have to hate what they can’t defeat n tame

1….when Jonathan was in power, igbos were indirectly ruling through him n even encouraged him to marginalize other region. Igbos felt on top of d world n wished that moment lasted forever but d greatest shock of their life came when tinubu brought buhari…..End of d game for igbos

2….igbos as master propagandist did everything possible to stop buhari n even went as far as bringing back Biafra, them chop wotowoto, they declared buhari dead d no work yet buhari still lock nnamdiot Kanu up in dog cage

3….the greatest shocker for them was when tinubu declared intention to run for president, igbos couldn’t believe what they were seeing, e too shock their inner man n they vow with their lives it won’t b possible…..they did all propaganda against tinubu sote one of them said a doctor told him tinubu will die before election

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Imagine a whole tribe trying to bring down one man n them still no fit to, just tell me y dem no go hate an?

U self reason am, if u fight person 5 times n u no see draw at least once, wetin remain?

Na to hate am ooo, like seriously if I b igbo I will hate tinubu too so many of us shouldn’t b surprised if igbos open 500 threads on tinubu per day

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by indemnityy: 2:42pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo
But, what concerns Igbos with this post?
Why Igbos, Igbos everywhere?

That's only ethnic group I hear from Nigeria to the whole world. That's means they are powerful.

This is a sign that what God prepare for Igbos is gradually coming close.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by KanwuliaExtra: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
You are reading from The Old Testament” Of The LIGERIAN CORRUPTION Holy Book!

Please, switch to the New Testament please.🤣
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Ofunaofu: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Godwin4444:

25%
Tribunal
Certificate
Date of birth

Ireeeeeeeee ooooo

The Igbos don't hate Tinubu. they have no reason to

Is it an Igbo man who called him a criminal of international dimensions. Is it an Igbo man who first told us that Tinubu is a KNOWN DRUG LORD

Is Gani an Igbo man when in 1999 told the whole world that Tinubu is a criminal that should spend 10 years in jail

The problem with you tribal bigots is that you know the truth but chose to turn a blind eye because of crumbs and because the criminal and certified certificate forger is from your tribe

Atiku is the one who went all the way up to the US court to unravel Tinubu's certificate Forgery scandal but you and your ilks have left Atiku to attack the igbos.

You and your ilks have turned the entire thing to a tribal war against the Igbos who are merely spectators

Are you afraid of Atiku and the North?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Ofunaofu: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
You are reading from The Old Testament” Of The LIGERIAN CORRUPTION Holy Book!

Please, switch to the New Testament please.🤣

Please can you give glimpse of what might be the content in the New Testament
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by RoyalUc(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ribadu now a...
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Tinubu is a democrat,who made exceptional sacrifices for Nigeria's democracy, you toddlers were not born then,to know the truth. sad angryDey play your nonsense wailing song.
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Abagworo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
All the politicians are the same. No clean person will dabble into politics cause it is an unclean business. Even Ribadu himself has lots of baggages
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by VinnyBaba: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2023
So Ribadu that called Ebola a CRIMINAL is now working with a CRIMINAL? 🤔🤨
Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Miracle2020: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Even tinubu himself know that he is a criminal.
Only these tribal bigots think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by bentenny(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
RomanGreen:

Yet of all the propaganda the evil and demonic APC unleashed they couldn't even take him to court, Obi even challenged all you demented eeddiots to bring your evidence yet your people in govt couldn't. Look or another lie, this one is stale
I asked one to bring me evidence of the Pandoras papers instead of their constant regurgitated beer parlour yarn from their outdated WhatsApp group,since 2 months,e still dey look for evidence!

Leave yarimo...e dey always post about Obi anytime e just receive alert grin

1 Like

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by yarimo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
bentenny:

I asked one to bring me evidence of the Pandoras papers instead of their constant regurgitated beer parlour yarn from their outdated WhatsApp group,since 2 months,e still dey look for evidence!

Leave yarimo...e dey always post about Obi anytime e just receive alert grin
grin grin

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by bentenny(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin
All these shalaye for nairaland nor go epp U
Carry Obi go court the same way Atiku carry balablue go court!
Meanwhile make I allow you enjoy ur oga trail of lies....grin

Re: FLASHBACK: Tinubu Is A Criminal Of International Dimensions - Nuhu Ribadu by Phantom233: 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
No much difference between Tinubu and Buhari, those that rigged him to power are now in Dubai and UK enjoying their rewards while we suffer here. Same Nuhu Ribadu is the now the chief of Defense staff.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Prices To Fall With PH Refinery Restart In January – Stakeholders / Food Imports From War Torn Ukraine Sparks Protests In Europe / Nigeria's Problem Is Chaos, Not Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.