Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Ask (about Forex Trading) And You Shall Receive (answers)!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ask (about Forex Trading) And You Shall Receive (answers)!!! (199 Views)

Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask (about Forex Trading) And You Shall Receive (answers)!!! by elvhinzey(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
From today, the 22nd of February, 2023, 05:52PM (GMT+1)

I will be taking tough questions as touching FOREX TRADING for FREE!!

If you don't ASK, expect nothing. It's a simple biblical principle. Many will repeat circles of Forex trading failures when they don't ask the right questions, at the right time to the right person.

I sha know you're different.

I don't poise or pose to know it all; but I have learnt [the softer way] under the tutelage of seasoned mentors, worldwide. (Ref Wayne, George Soros, Larry Drunckenmiller, Ed Sekyota, Innocent Sandile Shezi, Dapo Willis, James D. Schwagger, Don Huggies...) Just to mention a few.

You can flood in your questions, herein.

No question is too stupid enough to not have an answer. Fret not. Keep it stupid simple (KISS)

All answers will be for FREE!!

The year is still virgin, your next answer(s) as touching that confusing spot [in this thing called Forex trading] might be your next milestone.

NB: Questions outside Forex Trading won't be answered.

Much as I have received, I give.

See you at the trading floor.

Cheers!

PS: Whatever one receives as an answer is an opinion from the writer and under no coercion should the reader execute the advice; as it is not mandatory.
Re: Ask (about Forex Trading) And You Shall Receive (answers)!!! by mariemummy(f): 12:17am On Jun 20, 2023
Hi, I just stumbled upon your post
Hope my message met you well. I don't just want to trade or be traded for I wish to learn and trade for myself. I am a novice. Can you please point me in the right direction?
Re: Ask (about Forex Trading) And You Shall Receive (answers)!!! by elvhinzey(m): 2:19am On Jun 23, 2023
mariemummy:
Hi, I just stumbled upon your post
Hope my message met you well. I don't just want to trade or be traded for I wish to learn and trade for myself. I am a novice. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Yes, I can and I sure will. I'm here to hold your hand till you become profitable, all by yourself.

Step 1: Go to www.babypips.com and study, intensively. Obtain grace to be disciplined on this wise. I'm endorsing the site because you said you're a first-hand novice. If you were an advanced or struggling trader, I would have given you my course.

As my course, advisably, will only make meaning to advanced and struggling traders.

For now, let babypips choke you with the rudiments of trading the Forex market, okay?

NB: While on babypips, shut your ears from knowledge paralyses i.e flooding your five senses with too much information; you'll be burned out, easily.

You'd make a fast learner.

See you at the other side of progress.

Keep me posted as you rise.

To my mentee,

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

For Those That Want To Connect With Me. Details Below / Plot To Assassinate Atiku Uncovered / How China Becomes The World Super Ppwer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.