Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra (41768 Views)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / APC Senator Supplied The Machines Used In Printing The Pvcs - INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
If the PVCs are not activated with the BVAS device, the owners of the card won't vote on the day of election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Eriokanmi: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
renderme:

Exactly this is fraud. I need to send this link to INEC and APC PDP PCC. It looks like fake cards made to inflate votes.
Rest. Bvas wouid detect any overvoting. This election isn't like before. Go to inec website to learn more
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by enomakos(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
renderme:

Exactly this is fraud. I need to send this link to INEC and APC PDP PCC. It looks like fake cards made to inflate votes.
read again
They are not fake

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by cuffee: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
FashionCookie:
Now the question is? Who dumped those PVCs there? Pls don't tell me it's Tinubu...
Charity begins at home.
see this tinubu daughter
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Manofnaija: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Amaggedon:
I don't know when Nigeria government started handing the duty of PVC distribution to IPOB

Nigerian government handed the duty of distribution to 'IPOB' since the day they started dumping the PVCs in the bush.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by blacksam01: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
FashionCookie:
Now the question is? Who dumped those PVCs there? Pls don't tell me it's Tinubu...
Charity begins at home.

i strongly believe it was dumped there by an Inec staff who is unhappy about the deliberate refusal of Inec to giv it out to these communities.....

know that INEC wants the collect deadline to pass nd it did..he stole it dumped it where it willb seen for the people to distribute themselves.....

i believe this deliberate disenfranchisement is not about obi..but about other local elections like house of assembly....a particular candidates stronghold is being prevented from voting...
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Light78: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
mechanics:
If the PVCs are not activated with the BVAS device, the owners of the card won't vote on the day of election.

It is activated as long as you have the PVC.

Say something else to console yourself.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by IGBOSON1: 7:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
rottennaija:

If this is the structure you feel it to be, then the best the structure would have done is to destroy the PVCs. But what has happened is those Igbos that went about destroying INEC offices, tooks those PVCs, are now see the need to return them hoping it would help their candidates win.

‘Igbos destroying INEC offices’ indeed! Dude, the bastards going about destroying INEC offices in the south-east are not Igbo…never mind being IPOB! They cut from the same rag as the scum that managed to get their filthy paws on these PVCs to dump in the forest! It’s all aimed at trying to reduce the number of votes Peter Obi will get from his regional stronghold! They’re up to the same antics in Lagos too…..trying to intimidate and disenfranchise Igbos’ in particular and Labour Party supporters in general!

IPOB have told all who care to listen that at no time did they declare they’re against elections holding in the south-east! They have equally made it clear that ekpa, the efulefu twerp, does not speak for or act on behalf of IPOB! How much clearer can they put it for you to understand!? IPOB have witnessed many previous election cycles which they equally didn’t approve of, but at no point did they resort to violence or all these other underhand/criminal acts to drive home their point!
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Manofnaija: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
wegevv:
This is why Fashola came out twerking for his sugar daddy today by asking INEC to release the number of collected PVCs so they can cry foul when these people end up voting in the SE.

God bless the good people of Nigeria. Better times are coming ❤️

Vote Obi ❤️

You are very correct.
If INEC declares 10M voters and by findings, the number increased to 10.8M. They will be crying foul, knowing exactly the game they have played.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Sonn(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Those parties with the so-called STRUCTURE is doing everything possible to attack and stop the one without STRUCTURE, what an irony...

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by fx45(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

Good to see you and your polling unit is not as stupid as your initial response to me implied.

Now we just have to convince those at other pooling units to go get sense like you got instead of allowing their PVC to be found by hunters in bush in Nnewi.
You seem to be in obvious pains... Why? Aren't you the same person arguing blindly about the authenticity of the news about the PVCs found in the forest?
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by FashionCookie(f): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
blacksam01:

i strongly believe it was dumped there by an Inec staff who is unhappy about the deliberate refusal of Inec to giv it out to these communities.....

know that INEC wants the collect deadline to pass nd it did..he stole it dumped it where it willb seen for the people to distribute themselves.....

i believe this deliberate disenfranchisement is not about obi..but about other local elections like house of assembly....a particular candidates stronghold is being prevented from voting...
Then if this is the case, he should be sought and severely punished.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by FashionCookie(f): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
unclejb2:
Tinubu could pay anyone to do it....
All the way to the East? I seriously doubt that.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by FashionCookie(f): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
kelly72:

Tinubu pays criminal groups across the country to destabilise areas he knows he won't get votes. This is one if the things he does to suppress voting so that he can drag his reluctant body into the presidential seat.
I was hoping you'd mention someone else. But I was right!

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by FashionCookie(f): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
cuffee:
see this tinubu daughter
As usual...olori pelebe
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by budaatum: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
fx45:
You seem to be in obvious pains... Why? Aren't you the same person arguing blindly about the authenticity of the news about the PVCs found in the forest?

That's because there is no authentic evidence for it apart from some dodgy video, and I'm not gullible like most who just believe rubbish which will make them not trust the election process so they will not bother to vote.

Nnewi people will vote for Obi, and you must too please.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Sunnyja: 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Alba3:
INEC, Rigging has started already!
Nnewi votes stand cancelled!

Every other place people waited in the sun without getting their PVC. After the collection date had expired, disgruntled INEC officials in the East and Ugm start releasing undocumented and stolen PVC to the youths to distribute.

I don't know about any law in the land that permits undocumented PVCs to be distributed by the youths other than INEC officials. INEC should release uncollected PVCs in other places to the public then.
You now know about our laws. The same laws your APC keep voilating for the past 8years and your likes keep hailing.
Any law that aid the disenfranchising our people will be resisted by sane individuals.
No room for criminal structures.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Collins4u1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yes, I got mine there today...

2 Likes

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by eazyjay4(m): 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
It's sad this people won't still be allowed to vote because their PVCs would not be verified on the BVAS

2 Likes

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by kuuljay(m): 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Igbos don see shege for this country when they ask to leave this country it's over justifiable
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by LocalStandard1(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
fx45:
LocalStandard1, The people are determined. Forces of darkness cannot stop us.

Budaatum, I know you're one of followers of the jackal. Come and see for yourself. The jackal has been cut off

Thank God, it is a miracle!
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Slynation(m): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
27pushing30....!! How market?? Is it still a fake news?? Una matter dey weak me sometimes
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by chatinent: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
So INEC won't investigate this?
Or it was planned as usual to disenfranchise the electorates?
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by renderme: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Rest. Bvas wouid detect any overvoting. This election isn't like before. Go to inec website to learn more

I don't care. I've already reported that.
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Tareq1105: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
Yes they are sorting it to for Saturday because....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

These are for people that left south east bcoz of unknown gunmen terrorising themselves to try vote in Lagos by trying to reregister and INEC caught them for double registration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Johnson225(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Too late.

INEC announced on Monday that there would be no elections in 240 polling units nationwide because there were no registered voters in those areas. You can Google to see the list of the polling units. In Anambra state, five of them are in the Nnewi area. In this video, the speaker says that these discovered PVCs bear the data of Nnewi voters. You can connect the dots.

I sincerely hope something can be done to review that polling unit decision
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Brendaniel: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tareq1105:

These are for people that left south east bcoz of unknown gunmen terrorising themselves to try vote in Lagos by trying to reregister and INEC caught them for double registration.

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR).....
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by oluwakayode25(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Some idiots in the other related post said it was fake.... Check their pockets and you will find zea mays
Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by Pityoobi: 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
So many of them did not have PVC to vote their Obi until now. Obi people dey play, make una dey play oooo.

1 Like

Re: Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra by 27Pushing30: 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Slynation:
27pushing30....!! How market?? Is it still a fake news?? Una matter dey weak me sometimes

Continue peddling ignorance abeg

Common sense is not your friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Kogi Youths Booed Governor Yahaya Bello & His Convoy In Lokoja (Photos) / Transcript Of The Speech Abiola Made That Got Him Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.