Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ (692 Views)

US Trip Exposed Ignorance Of Northern Governors – Sule Lamido / Ahmad Lawan’s Display Of Ignorance Of Electoral Act - This Day / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by ThatFairGuy1: 8:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Those who were born in 2004 and voting for the first time in 2023 rightly believed that PiTOBi is actually running and that he can win. We must allow them to grow on their own terms.

But if you 40+ and have voted before and you think Obi is a
candidate, you are a childish adult😉

I understand with the young people who think they don’t want to have anything to do with the older generation, they have all the time to grow and wise up. But older person who believed Obi was in Egypt to meet with Siemens should check himself, things are not alright loving a liar.

A young mentee came to me and said Sir, I want you to tell why i can’t vote Obi. I said you were part of EndSARS agitation, your demand was that SARS should be investigated, he said YES.

Did you follow the Lagos Panel? YES.
Did you follow Anambra? NO

I said Obi was invited but he took
the panel to court and refused to attend. thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020…

He said 'Sir, are you sure'? I asked him to verify. I said if you now vote a man who ridiculed your core principles on SARS,then you are unprincipled.
He looked at me and said who do I vote for: I said just don’t vote if you can’t find anyone.

It is why i said any EndSARS generation member who think Obi is an alternative, lacks the ideological fidelity to the core principles of their 2020 insurrection.
If your core agenda in 2020 is against police brutality, you shouldn’t be found, with Obi, even for entertainment value.

The only reason why Obi refused to appear before the Anambra EndSARS Tribunal was because he as a Governor and his administration had the highest petition before the tribunal. Peter Obi while he was a Governor of Anambra used the SARS, headquarters, in Awkuzu, Anambra state to kill and maim a lot of Anambra youths. The story of the dead bodies floating on Ezu river is still fresh in the mind of Anambrarians, hence Obi secured an injuction against the tribunal.vanguardngr.com/2013/01/50-mys… If indeed his hands were clean, why didn't he appear before the tribunal. So all EndSARS agitators who are currently supporting Peter Obi do not have any sense of history or they are just following the band wagon without any direction. premiumtimesng.com/news/119281-fl….

You may decide not to vote in the Presidential election if other candidates don’t appeal to you but you must have betrayed yourself if you can’t stand for something for long.✌🏽
APGA was formed in 2003, Tinubu formed AC which later became ACN. Despite the initial setback of 2007, Tinubu refused the offer by Yar'adua to join the Unity Government. He kept on pushing and building alliances. By 2008, he retrieved Edo, Osun, Ekiti.APGA leaders couldn't do the hard work of building the party like Tinubu.By 2011, the party had become the main opposition party. The people of the south east and APGA become caught in the phantom promises, the enslavement by the PDP and need to build APGA and major alliances.
What you see today is not a fluke. None of the contestants laid this type of political foundation. Asiwaju is on his way to Asorock, the journey started in 2006.
Why I won't vote obi,
Obi is a simple man who isn’t extravagant. He would rather save money than invest it in the development of the people and the state nairaland.com/870945/what-ex… Obi was sued for diverting N5billion from the state treasury to a company allegedly owned by the family of Obi vanguardngr.com/2013/04/govern…
Obi hurriedly conducted local govt election a few weeks before his departure. Despite promising to do that within three months if elected Obi was sued for diverting N5billion from the state treasury to a company allegedly owned by the family of Obi vanguardngr.com/2013/04/govern…
Obi hurriedly conducted local govt election a few weeks before his departure. Despite promising to do that within three months if elected for this second term vanguardngr.com/2013/03/obi-wa…
Obi was Atiku’s vice in 2019, the same Atiku who was reported to bribe delegates millions to clinch the ticket. Why didn’t he stand up for integrity and call out the system? dailypost.ng/2018/10/09/pre…
More so, he was a 2-term governor in the same period with Fashola, Akpabio, Okorocha, and Wamakko, and the only major legacy we hear or read about him is that he saved Anambra money. pic.twitter.com/zpZWqwx3qy
Undoubtedly, he loves Education, and there are various testimonies online to that, more so, his academic career is enormous. Maybe he could be our Minister of Education. Even at that, Anambra University was on a 6-month strike during his tenure saharareporters.com/2011/01/20/gov…
Obi is suited for a simple system, but not a complex and dynamic system like Nigeria and its politics.He was chairman of the Nigerian Security and Exchange Commission (SEC). What legacy or innovation did he set in place? I found none.
Obi has hyperthymesia, he can give you figures and facts on the spot, though many have been fact-checked to be lies. He is a vibe-master, and sweet talker, so I get why the Gen Zs are tearing their clothes for him
There are reports that Obi used SARS operatives to oppress the youths in Anambra, but I guess OBIdients have forgotten and forgiven him. Obi ran to the court not to appear on the #EndSAR panel plan or roadmap for Anambra, and we saw how that turned out. I hope Soludo cleans up the mess and makes Anambra habitable
The yearn for Obi is not because he has a fantastic track record like BAT and Atiku, but because of the hate for APC and PDP.
Peter Obi preferred to save Anambra money in Fidelity Bank where he was the chairman and be collecting 10% interest instead of using them to invest in infrastructure and while owing contractors more than a N100b. Anambra money in personal banks and family businesses..this is some Hong Kong level of governance😫

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by engineerkola: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hong Kong is a very developed country. What nonsense is "Hong Kong" level of ignorance? What does that even mean? It shows everything you wrote is rubbish

See Hong Kong below

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by clevetom99: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
You are a very stupid person for putting this rubbish here. With this your long epistles of lies, you are meant to be arrested and lock in prison for eternity.

You just peddled humongous lies on Peter Obi and called people supporting him adult kids. It is you who has decided not to use your head for anything good that is a childish adult. You think this country will continue to run under a corrupt system forever.

You failed to understand that change is inevitable. That was what happened when apc removed pdp. But at last we found our that apc and pdp are the same.

If you don't know what to do, go and drink alcohol and cry. There's nothing you can do for the support Peter Obi has. He is a man whose time has come in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by ThatFairGuy1: 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
You're just full of insult.

Every damn thing said there was with evidence.
Prove them wrong
clevetom99:
You are a very stupid person for putting this rubbish here. With this your long epistles of lies, you are meant to be arrested and lock in prison for eternity.

You just peddled humongous lies on Peter Obi and called people supporting him adult kids. It is you who has decided not to use your head for anything good that is a childish adult. You think this country will continue to run under a corrupt system forever.

You failed to understand that change is inevitable. That was what happened when apc removed pdp. But at last we found our that apc and pdp are the same.

If you don't know what to do, go and drink alcohol and cry. There's nothing you can do for the support Peter Obi has. He is a man whose time has come in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by Kingboy10: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Save for your tears for weekend. It's too early to cry
Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by Parachoko: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Those who were born in 2004 and voting for the first time in 2023 rightly believed that PiTOBi is actually running and that he can win. We must allow them to grow on their own terms.

Look at one of them ignorant comment in the screenshot below 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by ThatFairGuy1: 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yet he/she's always forming Political juggernaut grin grin
Parachoko:

1 Like

Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by Parachoko: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Yet he/she's always forming Political juggernaut grin grin
I Lol after reading the guy/lady comment 🤣🤣

Looking at it now sef dey make me laugh grin

She/He showcased his/her ignorance with boldness.

I didn't hear from the Obidunce Urchin again since then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by meobizy(f): 6:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Abeg, what do you perform for a living? (No oofenze).
Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by BluntCrazeMan: 6:33am On Feb 23, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

But if you 40+ and have voted before and you think Obi is a candidate, you are a childish adult
Explain this very well.
Are you trying to bully people with words, just because they made a choice??

Did you follow the Lagos Panel? YES.
Did you follow Anambra? NO
He didn't follow the Anambra Panel because he wasn't interested in it. Moreso, he probably was in Lagos, so, nothing would have concerned him with the EndSARS Panel of another State.
And again, Obiano delayed the funding of the Panel.

So you as a mentor,, why would you tell unfounded lies to a young learning soul??
And the young man might have gone home and be thinking that the Anambra EndSARS panel was never concluded.
You know that was a big lie.
It was concluded, and its report was released.
That was why some organisations had the effrontery to urge the new Gov. Soludo to implement the EndSARS “Panel Report”.
The EndSARS Panel Report was actually fully completed and was submitted to the former Gov. Obiano on 15th March 2022.
https://punchng.com/implement-endsars-panel-report-csos-urge-soludo/

I said Obi was invited but he took
the panel to court and refused to attend.…
Obi was never formally invited to the panel. And he didn't take any Judicial Panel to court.
The Panel in one of their sittings said that they would invite Obi based on a particular petition against him, and the media went agog, that the panel would invite Obi to the panel..
But the particular petition was already being handled in the appeal court.
(Go and read more about the matter, since you think you know a lot,, whereas you know NOTHING.!!)
Obi had to send his legal representative to appear before the panel and to remind the panel that the particular matter in question (for which he was being petitioned against) was already being handled by the courts, so they should allow the law to take its full course first.

Arise-Tv even had to call Obi for an interview after the news circulated that the Obi obtained a court injunction against the Panel, and he said that he didn't obtain any Court injunction, and that he was actually still waiting for the formal invitation from the panel, which they never did again.
https://www.arise.tv/endsars-former-anambra-governor-says-hes-waiting-for-panels-invitation/

(Read Below:
https://thenationonlineng.net/peter-obi-didnt-secure-injunction-against-sars-probe/)

OGA MISTA-MAN SIR... Stop your lies..
Your numerous lies will not do you any good.

If you're really serious that you want to know more about what it was which really delayed the Anambra EndSARS Panel Report,, then ask Gov. Obiano.
https://gazettengr.com/obiano-frustrating-anambra-endsars-panel-to-shield-ex-aide-others-from-justice-youth-reps/

https://punchng.com/logistics-funding-delayed-anambra-endsars-panel-report/

The only reason why Obi refused to appear before the Anambra EndSARS Tribunal was because he as a Governor and his administration had the highest petition before the tribunal.
You know that you have told lots of lies here..
I guess you know that??
The petitions received were against “police brutality”, and not against the Government.
(And about the only single petition that was received against the “government” of Peter Obi, I had already explained everything about it above).
So, where did you get your lies from??

Peter Obi while he was a Governor of Anambra used the SARS, headquarters, in Awkuzu, Anambra state to kill and maim a lot of Anambra youths. The story of the dead bodies floating on Ezu river is still fresh in the mind of Anambrarians.
Peter Obi will say this everywhere -- even if you ask him a million times, he will respond to you a million times -- that he doesn't give out orders to any police formation or rank. The authority with which the SARS were operating didn't come from him.
About the 2013 Ezu-River incident, Gov. Obi constituted a panel of inquiry which did all they could, but the Nigeria Police and SARS-Headquarters from Abuja refused to cooperate with him, thus, he couldn't fully unravel the case.
In 2017, some groups started pointing evil hands against SARS again, based on the 2013 Ezu-River incident.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/07/20/new-report-indicts-sars-for-35-corpses-found-in-ezu-river-in-2013/

Then, in 2020, someone wrote an article in Premium Times, and pointed accusing fingers at Peter Obi, just because Obi was the Governor of the State as at the time the incident happened; yet the writer agreed inside his article that:
“... It’s also important to note that a few accounts had reported some good efforts on the part of the former governor in pushing the case forward. In terms of the reports, however, some of his best efforts were stymied by Abuja, since SARS was only answerable to the inspector general of Police.
That for sure is one of the many travesties of our current administrative arrangement, whereby a governor is the chief security officer of a state, but has to work with a police chief whose loyalty is elsewhere.
...”
https://opinion.premiumtimesng.com/2020/11/14/ezu-river-dead-bodies-the-stench-that-refuses-to-die-by-osmund-agbo/

So tell me..
If someone accepted that the IGP in Abuja made sure that Obi didn't succeed with his inquiries and investigations, how come he -- or anyone else for that matter -- would still be trying to string Obi into the incident, just because he was the Governor at the time?

Hence Obi secured an injuction against the tribunal.
vanguardngr.com/2013/01/50-mys…

Now, you can see how fraudulent you are.
Injunction ke??
Na Waa Oooo..
Just take it easy with your lies.
Stop misleading people, and stop misleading yourself too.

Obi is suited for a simple system, but not a complex and dynamic system like Nigeria and its politics.
Nigeria is very simple..
The people are very simple too.
If we have criminals in Government who involve their criminality in their politics and in governance, that doesn't mean that the system is complex.

He was chairman of the Nigerian Security and Exchange Commission (SEC). What legacy or innovation did he set in place? I found none.
For how long was he the Chairman of SEC.??
Former President Jonathan appointed him the Chairman of SEC in 2015, towards the ending of April 2015. Buhari became President in May 2015 and immediately dismissed all those boards which the former president constituted towards the end of his tenure.
So, what did you expect him to achieve in less than two months??
More importantly,, why would you come up with this very lie??

The yearn for Obi is not because he has a fantastic track record like BAT and Atiku, but because of the hate for APC and PDP.
Was it not the hate for PDP and Jonathan in particular that brought in Buhari?

And now,, you have absolutely nothing against Obi, you had to cook up series of lies.
And worst of it all,, you were even seriously believing your own lies.
That's really too bad.

Peter Obi preferred to save Anambra money in Fidelity Bank where he was the chairman and be collecting 10% interest instead of using them to invest in infrastructure and while owing contractors more than a N100b.
Peter Obi was presiding in a board meeting when the phone call came in that he had won the Supreme Court case against Ngige.
He immediately handed over to the next person in command, and headed straight to Abuja to collect his certificate of return.
He resigned immediately from being the Chairman in all the institutions he headed.
And about 10% interest which you mentioned,, can you substantiate that.??

Then, you said he owed contractors..
He owed nothing..
Not one single contractor.
Not one single supplier.
Not one single vendor.
Not one single service-provider.

If you have any proof that he owed any contractor,, come up with it.
Even if it is an unpublished claim by any of such contractor, bring it up.
Name the contractor, and the job he did which he was not paid for, and the amount he was being owed.

...Every damn thing said there was with evidence.
Prove them wrong
I have proven every damn thing you said here to be all very wrong and fallacious.
Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by XAUBulls: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Parachoko:
That ignorant kid really goofed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by Foolishbuhari: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
T

Another foolish Yoruba thread. Tueh!! Peter Obi is your next president, like it or not. After he wins, kindly stay home and be calm oh... If you like, go on rampage and destroy things, bullet go catch you for head or chest. Nonsense!
Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by lexylaw40: 6:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Okay
Re: 2023: The Childish Adult And Hong kong Level Of Ignorance Of The GenZ by lexylaw40: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Okay jo

(1) (Reply)

2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted / Actress Kate Henshaw Rushes To Her Polling Unit, Advises Nigerians / Wike Is Trying To Impress Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.