Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. (43488 Views)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Padipadi(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
PDP must lose.
This is like a call to southern unity.
Voting Obi ll be of good advantage to the south cos I know many now hate APC beyond repair. But the real culprits are PDP. They are behind ENDSARS protest, recent razing of banks and protests on new notes etc. They are snakes that hides under Obidients to attack APC.
PDP is a demonic party that should not be allowed to come back to power. They even paraded a terrible and corruption candidate called Atiku abi na Atiku. He's a 76 year old fossil that has nothing upstairs except to sell nations assets and privatisation within him and his cronies.
I thought I v seen corrupt people but never knew Atiku is the most corrupt politician.
See the corruption issues with Atiku below:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2007/feb/28/1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/busted-us-places-atiku-family-under-close-watch-over-alleged-fraud/amp/

https://www.icirnigeria.org/atiku-wife-fingered-trillion-dollars-corruption-case/

https://punchng.com/we-have-fresh-evidence-of-corruption-against-atiku-says-fg/

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/02/presidency-atiku-should-be-arrested-extradited-to-face-corruption-charges-in-us-ex-spokesman-afegbua/

1. Recent one: https://thenationonlineng.net/atikus-spv-before-they-take-nigeria-to-the-golgotha/

Let me focus on that one since it's very fresh. Atiku was caught in audio explaining to his aide who exposed him that SPV means special purpose vehicle; a code name for companies they create to divert untraceable funds in form of contract and escape EFCC gallows

2. Atiku caused our major electricity problems today
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/account-for-16bn-power-fund-privatisation-of-assets-or-keep-quiet-%E2%80%95-apc-tells-obasanjo-atiku/

3. Atiku doesn't believe in PPP (Public-Private Partnership), he rather believes in outright privatization. Tinubu achieved most of the things he did in Lagos through PPP such as Lekki free trade zone, Lekki Deep Seaport, BRT, Eko Atlantic etc but Atiku will sell everything off without looking back just as he supervised the sale of over 145 FG investment. See this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7132730/how-atiku-abubakar-started-privatisation
No reasonable human should press his thumb to vote for Atiku, joblessness under Buhari will be a joke! While Atiku was selling off all these Tinubu was creating more jobs in Lagos through PPP.
He outrightly stated in 2019 that he will sell of NNPC to his friends that his friends deserve to be rich.

4. Atiku doesn't care about healthcare in Nigeria too. He believed in flying out for treatments when he could develop our health sector. He's indeed the Buhari Promax.

5. It's the turn of the south, not the north. The north ruled the most in Nigeria if you add military era there. The north has almost 44 years and the south has 19 years altogether.
The scarcity of fuel that has besieged Nigeria since last year, new note policy etc are part of plot of PDP and APC cabals to enslave Nigerians and manipulate things. If APC is wicked, PDP is demonic.
I advise Nigerians to look towards Obi on Saturday. If we disliked APC, we shouldn't go to those that are worst than them that's called PDP. SAY NO TO ATIKU, SAY NO TO NORTHERN DOMINANCE IN MODERN POLITICS. THE SOUTH SHOULD UNITE.
I hope the unthinkable can happen. Let there be a merger btw APC and LP. PDP is a cursed party that ll kill off Nigeria. Let's not vote with hatred but desire for a better Nigeria. Leave sentiments aside, Atiku is more sick than Buhari or Tinubu. He's 76 years old. A fossil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Chinjo2: 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
The total votes in the 2023 Presidential Election won't be up to 30 million vote and Asiwaju will have majority of the votes.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Best option yes but for now we want to choose the safer option. Atiku and Okowa is the safer option.
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by dochenaj: 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Those 12 million votes of Jonathan in 2015 now belongs to Obi according to my friend.

But we will see on Saturday.
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Padipadi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:
1993 shouldn't be included, that was treason, not an election.

Atiku is coming
Can you imagine?
Very disrespectful northern dog drunk in cow urine. Born throway pikin. Atiku ll fail, lose n cry bitter. You n him ll cry well.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by stagger: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Verdict '83 was an astonishing robbery, not an election. NPN took ballot box snatching and election rigging to another level.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Gbemini(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
This records shows that igbo has been a failure for long ... And thier children still never change up till now ... no wonder

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by SleekyP(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu winning even if ipob/obidense ain't voting grin
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by JoeNL22(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
History for winning every online polls but coming a distant third in the real Election?

Well, that's also a history
Is sense far from your wretched soul?
Or u are just profoundly stupid?

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Kingboy10: 10:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
The total votes in the 2023 Presidential Election won't be up to 30 million vote and Asiwaju will have majority of the votes.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
your only hope or winning this election is low turn out. I am expecting 50M plus voters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by seunlayi(m): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Everlyn:
Sai Obi!!

Shugaban kasa Nijeriya!!
Hope you check the image? What have you the strength to say Sai Obi? Check the data properly once again

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by GreaterFuture(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
1979 was marred by Rigging!
Every election had been rigged
79, 83, 99, 03, 07, 19,

Only 93 was truly accurate, and 2015 that was a bit free too
Maybe 2011, Jonathan
The rest, Fraud!! The stronger rigger/power wins!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Wainey: 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Na the same picture Op posted you get this your Oluwole 2003...37million voters??

I never knew tifnubu urchins are this senseless
I shake my head for u, go back and count the votes again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by motta(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
judecares1:
F
wake up
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Juanmike(m): 10:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:
1993 shouldn't be included, that was treason, not an election.

Atiku is coming

Weytin concern Atiku with the treasonous 1993 election, did Atiku urge anyone to commit treason.

If Atiku loses fair and square, no problem life goes on, 2027 Nigerians will vote again.

People should realize, regardless who you support at the end of the day, you're the same as an Obi or Atiku or kwankwaso supporter.

The difference only exists before the election and after the election, immediately the winner is sworn in, we'll both enjoy or suffer the administration.

So all these talk of a candidate lose person go cry, keep quiet, Atiku no sabi me, I no sabi Atiku..

E sure me die say anybody you dey support no sabi you or your papa, so wise up..
You mouth go don full with en cum, since 2019

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by motta(m): 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
2023 - Peter Obi- 30 million votes

Tinubu - 3 million votes

Atiku - 2 million votes -
wake up

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Pinterest: 10:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
This your fixation with Yorubas is something else.
What part of the North are you from angry

The guy is an Ibo man disguising as a northerner. I’m sure he’s an Obidense. Using Atiku to mask his tribalism.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Brendaniel: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
motta:
wake up

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)...,,,,
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Karleb(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
36 million voters in '03? shocked shocked
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Juanmike(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:

Come stand on my theirs is leaky shrink and weak for you to stand on.
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by gregng(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
2023 - Peter Obi- 30 million votes

Tinubu - 3 million votes

Atiku - 2 million votes -
S

Atleast Be realistic when writing figures....

Obi 28million vote
Atiku 21million votes
BAT 19million votes

Congratution to Obi

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by adioolayi(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
During Baba Obasanjo's elections...see figures..

24 Millions votes!

Terrible rigging machinery...

Such numbers not possible ever again..

Kilode! grin cheesy grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Ilaje1: 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Radiant01:
If you look at 2003 election to 2011 election results,you will discover that PDP had rig it big time.
2003... 37 millions voters
2007....33 millions voters
2011...37 millions voters.
2015 election busted their dubious figures been recorded for them

All parties rig. They all rig in their strong area.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Dagger111(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Savedday2:
As at 2day, APC is busy going from huz to huz collecting people's name phone number. Promising them 10k each on election day to vote APC.

When I saw them 2day, I felt like crying!

How can Nigeria move forward with vote buying!

APC, kindly repent and turn from your evil ways!

You Igbos can't win election with this una propaganda and nzogbu nzogbu politics. Is this what you will tender in court of law without any evidence? Why can't you just do a few mins video clip or just pics. Una think say na everybody mumu like una.

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Zincfingers: 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pinterest:

The guy is an Ibo man disguising as a northerner. I’m sure he’s an Obidense. Using Atiku to mask his tribalism.
He's Igbo.
Only a fool will think otherwise

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Pinterest: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Zincfingers:

He's Igbo.
Only a fool will think otherwise

100 per cent.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by giwaba2588: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ytft

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by jaytee01(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi will join the list of winners!

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by chudez0147(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Everlyn:
Sai Obi!!

Shugaban kasa Nijeriya!!
Hello beautiful
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by hslbroker2(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
I wish the best person good luck to rule Nigeria, God bless us Nigerians and give us comfort in this hard and difficult time in Jesus name.

Meanwhile

Check my signature for your hardwood and iron rod

Thanks
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by ThatFairGuy1: 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
That girl fine o
You know her?

Remitinubu, I need this kind igbo girl wink
Everlyn:
Sai Obi!!

Shugaban kasa Nijeriya!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesina Pictures With Trump Taken In May, 2017 With Osibanjo Present / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Bode George Carrying Jimi Agbaje At His Back In A Hilarious Advert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.