Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. (43486 Views)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo's Private Car in 1979 (photo) / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Results Of Presidential Elections In Nigeria 1979 Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by searchlight: 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Imagine the question you're asking. If 1993 General Election which was declared the Freest and fairest Election by National and International community is not free to you, then I don't know what to say to you.

No wonder you're supporting Mr sell everything, Atikulooter
It is now that you know that international community matters but when their opinion doesn't go your way or when their poll doesn't favor Tinubu you tell them that they aren't voting during the election.

MKO Abiola committed treason and the punishment for that is death which he was served with. If Tinubu dares that he will be killed like Abiola
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Padipadi(m): 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:
1993 shouldn't be included, that was treason, not an election.

Atiku is coming

Weytin concern Atiku with the treasonous 1993 election, did Atiku urge anyone to commit treason.

If Atiku loses fair and square, no problem life goes on, 2027 Nigerians will vote again.

People should realize, regardless who you support at the end of the day, you're the same as an Obi or Atiku or kwankwaso supporter.

The difference only exists before the election and after the election, immediately the winner is sworn in, we'll both enjoy or suffer the administration.

So all these talk of a candidate lose person go cry, keep quiet, Atiku no sabi me, I no sabi Atiku..

E sure me die say anybody you dey support no sabi you or your papa, so wise up..
Oh, so you can talk neutrally like this?
Why the spambot in your head dey type Atiku ll win?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Parachoko: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
searchlight:
Start facing the reality so that it will be bearable to you when the old criminal of Lagos is retired to go own his property lagos state.
The Lagos Landlord will be your President

Accept this reality hitting you wotowoto and give yourself Peace of Mind

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by 77up(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thinkam:
1993 shouldn't be included, that was treason, not an election.

Atiku is coming

Weytin concern Atiku with the treasonous 1993 election, did Atiku urge anyone to commit treason.

If Atiku loses fair and square, no problem life goes on, 2027 Nigerians will vote again.

People should realize, regardless who you support at the end of the day, you're the same as an Obi or Atiku or kwankwaso supporter.

The difference only exists before the election and after the election, immediately the winner is sworn in, we'll both enjoy or suffer the administration.

So all these talk of a candidate lose person go cry, keep quiet, Atiku no sabi me, I no sabi Atiku..

E sure me die say anybody you dey support no sabi you or your papa, so wise up..
Wise talk bro, you made sense here ,not just all these Atiku is coming all the timešŸ˜‚ lemme copy you sef,...

Asiwaju is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by success1smyn(m): 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Na the same picture Op posted you get this your Oluwole 2003...37million voters??

I never knew tifnubu urchins are this senseless

You sabi book so?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by asanausana91: 11:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Imagine the question you're asking. If 1993 General Election which was declared the Freest and fairest Election by National and International community is not free to you, then I don't know what to say to you.

some of you don't even have brain to know what privatization will bring to this country.
Do you think money from nnpc will be stolen the way they are stealing it now if nnpc belong to an individual?
Workers in NNPC,FIR,etc are children of presidents, governors etc. If individual is allowed to handle those companies will he be looking for rich man children or merit? Look at you now, as brilliant as you are you are still jobless while some dull children are working in government agencies. If NNPC is privatized people like you will be working in NNPC while the dull children of presidents and governors will be without job.
No country can grow without privatization.
Government workers will sleep till around 8 o'clock before waking up, while workers at private companies are waking up at 4 am to start driving to the office.
Go to many government secretariat today you will not see up to 50% of the workers but if you go to private companies you find 100% of the workers present.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by meobizy(f): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
After the election is said and done, the total votes may come to 50 million. Big Brother Titans will conclude with a total of 130 million votes. All the armchair political analysts here who canā€™t analyze their situation out of poverty will create write-ups upon write-ups on how the youths are lazy and distracted. Theyā€™ll totally ignore the fact that they enjoyed soccer games every night and willingly put off ā€œpolitical measuresā€ aimed at picking the right candidate.

I wish Tinubu on your generation. Louts.
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by okrikaboi: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
This is the result of the Presidential Election in Nigeria from 1979 to 2019
Please where can I get detailed state by state voting metrics or at least region by region?
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by tctrills: 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Gbemini:
This records shows that igbo has been a failure for long ... And thier children still never change up till now ... no wonder
No are unwise. And how well have the tribes that have been ruling? You think Igbo's are your problem. Your problem are your rulers from your tribe
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Assetosky(m): 11:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
that was when bilots papers were being thumbprint.

Oga pilot paper
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by McGeorge1(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2023
How come Buhari is appearing so many times here and Atiku as well?

It's tie for a new government please. No more repetitions
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Laple0541(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Atiku is cuming

He is cuming in your mouth I guess! Your eyes will clear very soon. Even if Atiku merged with Obi, they can't win.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Manofnaija: 12:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
2023 - Peter Obi- 30 million votes

Tinubu - 3 million votes

Atiku - 2 million votes -

AMEN and AMEN

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:36am On Feb 23, 2023
aariwa:
Only 1993 and 2015 comes close to reality
1993 and 2019.

2015 was rigged too but not as much as Obasanjo days.

What we had under Obasanjo weren't elections but selections.

That man was everything wrong with Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by aariwa(m): 12:49am On Feb 23, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
1993 and 2019.

2015 was rigged too but not as much as Obasanjo days.

What we had under Obasanjo weren't elections but selections.

That man was everything wrong with Nigeria today.
2019 is similar to ones conducted by Pdp ..Nanual voting where they padded the voter register. 1993 was option A4 .2015 many parts of the south did electronic voting but the north refused and did manual voting..Jonathan was deceived

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Redman44(m): 12:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Please, Obidients, come out and vote on Saturday. Mobilize your friends and family and vote in massive numbers for Peter Obi. Thanks.
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by rickleye: 1:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Everlyn:
Sai Obi!!

Shugaban kasa Nijeriya!!

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

That babe is beautiful ! Yummy

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Srredkita(m): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Billmos:
D way moni scares this days hungry is real election day who carry physical cash dey win election hands down all this no shi shi na before everyone has access to his cash anyday but now if u see even #10k in election ground just no dat it's d deciding factor be dat at d moment.vote buying will thrive with this hunger in d land.i believe this kind hungry make esua sell his birthright
where is the physical cash ? And how much do think will buy millions of Nigerian voters . Na 2k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by sparko1(m): 1:50am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Na the same picture Op posted you get this your Oluwole 2003...37million voters??

I never knew tifnubu urchins are this senseless

It's usually advisable to keep quiet and be considered a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Simple arithmetic, add all the votes together, if by chance Tinubu win you will almost kill yourself.

One thing you should learn, as a Nigerian, never carry politics on your head, no politician is worth it, you might learn the hard way.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Rollitout: 2:46am On Feb 23, 2023
What factor is responsible for the drop in the number of vote in 2019 compared to other years with higher vote number?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:18am On Feb 23, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
This update of yours just Hit me differently somehow.

So, let me come..

In 1999, there were about 29.85m total votes.

In 2003, there were about 39.48m total votes.

In 2007, there were about 35.40m total votes.

In 2011, there were about 38.21m total votes.

But then,, in 2015 and moving forward,, the trend of the figures changed drastically..

In 2015, there were about 28.58m total votes.

In 2019, there were about 27.32m total votes.

That means,, the total votes in far back 1999 was even greater than what we just had in the most recent 2019??

What really happened.??
Was it VOTER APATHY.??
Or the result of election-boycotting?

So, is 2023 going to be different.??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by zeyt: 3:19am On Feb 23, 2023
It is curious how Obasanjo never allowed free and fair election be held when was president. This credit goes to Goodluck Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Radiant01:
If you look at 2003 election to 2011 election results,you will discover that PDP had rig it big time.
2003... 37 millions voters
2007....33 millions voters
2011...37 millions voters.
2015 election busted their dubious figures been recorded for them

Sammy07:

True.

That was when they usually write it in their bedroom

See..
2023 is going to surprise you guys
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Chinjo2:

Best option yes but for now we want to choose the safer option. Atiku and Okowa is the safer option.
Describe (and/or Explain) what you mean by ā€œSaferā€.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Gbemini:
This records shows that igbo has been a failure for long ... And thier children still never change up till now ... no wonder
If I tell you to explain this comment of yours, you will to drop insults rather than explaining yourself
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by BluntCrazeMan: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Kingboy10:
your only hope or winning this election is low turn out. I am expecting 50M plus voters
THAT'S IT..
50-MILLION PLUSSSS..
OR EVEN FAR MORE SEF..
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by aljharem(m): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Padipadi:

Can you imagine?
Very disrespectful northern dog drunk in cow urine. Born throway pikin. Atiku ll fail, lose n cry bitter. You n him ll cry well.

Relax, the person you are responding to is igbo.
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49am On Feb 23, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Thanks
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by TRANQ: 6:23am On Feb 23, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

Nigerian history has been altered. 1993 election people didnā€™t come out to vote and there was big big numbers, even Late Fela used it to sing. If you are talking about it been the election with lowest violent in the history of Nigerian election, you are probably right.
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Assetosky:

Oga pilot paper
are you okay?
Re: Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date. by Bukola94: 6:30am On Feb 23, 2023
Parachoko:
The total votes in the 2023 Presidential Election won't be up to 30 million vote and Asiwaju will have majority of the votes.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
it might be more than 30 millions plus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Ministerial List: Buhari Begs PDP Senators - Vanguard / Army Searches Nnamdi Kanuā€™s Home For Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.