Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,846 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Does Perfect Really Make Progress ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does Perfect Really Make Progress ? (108 Views)

Can Nigerians Really Make Money On Facebook? / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Perfect Really Make Progress ? by Lateeyph(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Back in those days as a junior high school kid who loved reading quotes ...

I always asked myself these questions...

Does practice really make perfect ?
Can man ever be "PERFECT" ?

People practise and practise for days, weeks, months...

Yeah.

They get to a professional or expert level but still...

They make mistakes
They fail
They win some and lose some

As I grew older, I thought to myself...

Maybe practise makes Professional and Best.

Since those that practise more usually win in the end.

Trying to analyse these events

I realized that practice don't always guarantee best.

But Practice makes Progress.

So as long as you've started small and you practise regularly in bits, there is progress.

As long as you don't rest (too much that distractions engulf you) and you accelerate by pushing yourself to your limit, you become one of the best in your field.

Generally...
Practice is crucial for progress and success in any area of life...

Whether it's sports, music, academics, or personal growth.

The saying "practice makes perfect" may not always be true BUT I strongly believe practice leads to progress because PRACTICE :

1. BUILDS YOUR SKILLS AND MUSCLE MEMORY:

When you repeat an activity over and over again, your brain creates neural pathways that make the task easier and more automatic.

2. INCREASES YOUR COMPETENCE AND CONFIDENCE:

As you practice, you improve, you gain experience and build competence.

And Competence builds confidence because those things that seem challenging before are now looking simpler and normal to you.

Confidence in your abilities grows, and you become more willing to take on challenges and push yourself to the next level.

3. GIVES YOU FEEDBACK :

The more you practice, the more you fail and the more you find out.

You become aware of areas that need improvements so that you direct your efforts and energy on those areas to make progress.

4. OVERCOMES OBSTACLES:

You learn when you practice. The mistakes you make leads to new discoveries that will help you overcome future blocks and obstacles.

5. BUILDS DISCIPLINE:

Regular practice requires discipline and focus, and this discipline can transfer to other areas of life that helps you achieve your goals.

Quick Fact : Do you know that I mistakenly crafted "DOES PERFECT REALLY MAKE PROGRESS ?" instead of "DOES PRACTICE REALLY MAKE PERFECT ?"

Follow me @Abdullateef For More Valuable Contents on Marketing Principles and Psychology, Business and Copywriting

(1) (Reply)

Everything About The Customized Hardware Items In Detail / Free Marketing, Business And Health Online Courses !!! / Benefits Of Low Volume Manufacturing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.