Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,857 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. (796 Views)

Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State / Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by plaindealer: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
https://twitter.com/AmodaOgunlere/status/1628434294677950465?t=y2gHJt0Et_C2VAmX58PYfQ&s=19

.. but Tinubu campaigned and visited more states than Obi, Tinubu attends more functions than Obi and Tinubu is still going strong, his voice is still sharp and clear..

Just imagine, this clown joined the race late and he's already about kick the bucket even before election ..

This fool no go last for 30 days inside Aso Rock. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by plaindealer: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Even his horrific voice dey crawl on my skin..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
H
Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
I wanted to reply you when I saw the picture you posted then I remembered that as a Tinubu supporter, you don't need your brain, you are just like Tinubu, blabbing nonsense

So no need to reason with you at all just dey play

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by plaindealer: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Now you see why they call him low energy Obi Pandora..

He looks sick and tired even in this picture..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Campaign is not easy!

It tells on everyone's health.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by plaindealer: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Just listen to the clown .

I was supposed to do this today, but I cannot because I've been campaigning for 10 months... grin

Abeg give this loser some Andrew liver salt or Alabukun... grin

And this clown won rule Nigeria?

What a sad joke.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by Felabrity: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shut up and let me sleep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by Mylove55(f): 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
plaindealer:
https://twitter.com/AmodaOgunlere/status/1628434294677950465?t=y2gHJt0Et_C2VAmX58PYfQ&s=19

.. but Tinubu campaigned and visited more states than Obi, Tinubu attends more functions than Obi and Tinubu is still going strong, his voice is still sharp and clear..

Just imagine, this clown joined the race late and he's already about kick the bucket even before election ..

This fool no go last for 30 days inside Aso Rock. grin
white hair don full his head, just 4 months campaign,
Tinubu started since January 2022.and he still strong

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by Naijanascam: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
So this nonsense and irrelevant posts is what you want them to pay you abi?...... you are sleeping on a bicycle.........

Other serious urchins are catching out selling BAT without their full chest..... and you are playing with your time you will be heading back to Iragbiji without payment any moment from now

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by YungMillionaire: 10:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi should go back to his mansion in Tinubu's Lagos and to go rest well. We Lagosians will bring cold drinks to him after Asiwaju is declared winner.
Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by Xxxxtentacion2: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Obi should go back to his mansion in Tinubu's Lagos and to go rest well. We Lagosians will bring cold drinks to him after Asiwaju is declared winner.
no man can play god
Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by Gucciblog: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mylove55:
white hair don full his head, just 4 months campaign,
Tinubu started since January 2022.and he still strong

You guys are clowns.

You mean Tinubu that was in UK hospital for 2 months?
Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by Okwyjesus(m): 11:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I wanted to reply you when I saw the picture you posted then I remembered that as a Tinubu supporter, you don't need your brain, you are just like Tinubu, blabbing nonsense

So no need to reason with you at all just dey play

Saturday will be the end of Tinubu political career.

Ouote me.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Sick And Tired From Campaigning. He Cannot Talk. Video. by plaindealer: 7:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Abeg make den carry sick Pandora go village hospital to rest, election is not his future ambition..

Lazy clown campaign for 2 months and he won die already, election never even reach...

grin

(1) (Reply)

Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Next president of Nigeria / Peter Obi Winning....... / Peter Obi Wins Amuwo-odofin LGA Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.