Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Next president of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Next president of Nigeria (789 Views)

This Guy On Nairaland Perfectly Predicted The Abuja Attack 3days Ago ~evidence / Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Winner Of Edo State Election / Al Jazeera Has Predicted Atiku Presidency(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Next president of Nigeria by Itzgrace: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2023
A popular auchi based pastor Evangelist Timothy Austin Angel of redemption city international has on Thursday 23th of February @7:30 pm during the Thursday prophetic service towards the ending of the service predicted victory for the ruling party's candidate senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu. but he therefore Express his concerns by saying; there will be serious problems aftermath. according to his exact words "i see A Yoruba man anounced as the winner of this presidential election my concern now is not the election but after the election because I see rigour, protest and court case for over six months or more before gradually the nation begins to settle down but lives and properties have been wasted already my dear redemptionlites pray for our country and vote wisely four years is not four days" he also stated the ruling party will be in the early lead but will experience difficulty after a while if you will recall during the Cross over service of these year he gave a similar prophecy where said he said " I see Bola Tinubu wining but there will be a lots of disagreements.
he also asked the church to pray for peter Obi "I saw him attacked phisicaly but no death, he concluded by saying my fear is not violence before the election or during the election but violence after the announcement of result there will tension in announcing the result I see tension! Tension! I mean serious tension I am afraid Nigeria will be on fire for 48hrs I advise every Nigerians to please stay at home and pray for our nation for God to neutralize pending blood bath, may the good lord grant the major team players in this election a milky heart to accept in good faith what ever the lord has ordained in this election please please I will not tell you who to vote for but on Saturday go out and vote your conscience I remain a lover of God and an ambassador of peace, I am just a watch man and nothing more."
Now over to you what do you think of this election?

1 Share

Re: Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Next president of Nigeria by Odingo1: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Fake prophecies and guess work
Re: Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Next president of Nigeria by SlurUsername1: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2023
The prophecy is so correct and people will die indeed because I'll join the army to send them to hell too if they think they can disrupt economic activities in the North or South West
Re: Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Next president of Nigeria by Itzgrace: 8:13am On Feb 27, 2023
So with the way colition is going this really means that Tinubu wining this all is well with Nigeria
Itzgrace:
A popular auchi based pastor Evangelist Timothy Austin Angel of redemption city international has on Thursday 23th of February @7:30 pm during the Thursday prophetic service towards the ending of the service predicted victory for the ruling party's candidate senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu. but he therefore Express his concerns by saying; there will be serious problems aftermath. according to his exact words "i see A Yoruba man anounced as the winner of this presidential election my concern now is not the election but after the election because I see rigour, protest and court case for over six months or more before gradually the nation begins to settle down but lives and properties have been wasted already my dear redemptionlites pray for our country and vote wisely four years is not four days" he also stated the ruling party will be in the early lead but will experience difficulty after a while if you will recall during the Cross over service of these year he gave a similar prophecy where said he said " I see Bola Tinubu wining but there will be a lots of disagreements.
he also asked the church to pray for peter Obi "I saw him attacked phisicaly but no death, he concluded by saying my fear is not violence before the election or during the election but violence after the announcement of result there will tension in announcing the result I see tension! Tension! I mean serious tension I am afraid Nigeria will be on fire for 48hrs I advise every Nigerians to please stay at home and pray for our nation for God to neutralize pending blood bath, may the good lord grant the major team players in this election a milky heart to accept in good faith what ever the lord has ordained in this election please please I will not tell you who to vote for but on Saturday go out and vote your conscience I remain a lover of God and an ambassador of peace, I am just a watch man and nothing more."
Now over to you what do you think of this election?

(1) (Reply)

Wike Test Run Obi Popularity Then Strike Him In The Heart. / Siminalayi Fubara, A Descendant Of King Jaja Of Opobo / What Will Happen By The Time Results Are Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.