Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) (14944 Views)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma / Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos) / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Freestyl(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
The incoming governor of Benue State, Fr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia, takes his campaign to Kwande and drums up support for Tinubu and all the APC candidates ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Fr. Alia also pledged to build a new university for the people of Kwande when elected.

50 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
O ti zeh!
Asiwaju lokan

98 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Omotosho1090905(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2023
K
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Sabadon(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Yekini Amoda sangodele ti lulee piiii grin

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Chijeep(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2023
the result of this presidential election go sweet die, make someone sha no go die of heart attack.

Every rally dey full regardless of who's doing it, be it APC, PDP or LP na only God knows who truly dey peoples mind.

I support ObiDatti 4 real

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by wolesmile(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Asiwaju is a goal....

45 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2023
angry

My fears about the indigenous people of Benue is that they can be manipulated easily by the elites even at this science age, mostly Tiv people.

So many of them (70%) are Illitrates while just concentrating on their farmlands only.

I'm sorry to use the word 'Illiterate' but that's what it is.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by ecolime(m): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2023
wolesmile:
Asiwaju iis a goal....
Which of the Asiwajus?

Asiwaju Peter Obi or Bola Tinubu?

BAT can't win this election. He will have a good outing though.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by zegeijuwa: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2023
na lie
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 4:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu will win Benue with a wide margin. we the good people of Benue don't vote along side religious and triber lines.
we vote base on track record

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Gatekeepers: 4:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Does it mean that our dear Rev Fr will be free to marry and also nack?
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:40am On Feb 23, 2023
If he wins
No first lady for dat state be dat oo

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by wolesmile(m): 4:41am On Feb 23, 2023
ecolime:

Which of the Asiwajus?

Dey there dey dream. When you wake up, your eyes go soon clear.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by kaylardz(m): 4:42am On Feb 23, 2023
I thought Benue is in back pocket of Obi. How come dis mammoth crowd for APC??

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Chineduawka: 4:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Sabadon:
Yekini Amoda sangodele ti lulee piiii grin

I see your painment 🤣😎

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Chineduawka: 4:48am On Feb 23, 2023
kaylardz:
Obi na noise 🤣😎

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Chineduawka: 4:50am On Feb 23, 2023
ecolime:

Which of the Asiwajus?

Bia Nwokem obi don loose 😎

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 4:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Inukwa

1 Like

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by PureMe01: 5:14am On Feb 23, 2023
fuckJones:
Timubu will win Benue with a wide margin. we the good people of Benue don't vote along side religious and triber lines.
we vote base on track record

Yes track record of terrorist Fulani herdsmen killing and raping Benue citizens because of their religion being Christianity.
Keep mocking them even as we know u are one Agbado urchin Narudeen Azeez typing from ogbomosho

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by BrutusOj(m): 5:17am On Feb 23, 2023
kaylardz:
Hope you know that, presidential election and gubernatorial election hold different days? Gone are the days when people vote same party for all elections. Fr. Alia might be Benue choice for gubernatorial election, that doesn't mean APC will win presidential election in Benue. You can quote me if APC gets up to half the total votes in Benue on Saturday.

9 Likes

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by zhirkovrado(m): 5:42am On Feb 23, 2023
JealousCobra:
angry

My fears about the indigenous people of Benue is that they can be manipulated easily by the elites even at this science age, mostly Tiv people.

So many of them (70%) are Illitrates while just concentrating on their farmlands only.

I'm sorry to use the word 'Illitrate' but that's what it is.

What research did you conduct to conclude that 70% of them are illiterates? Stop being stupid.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by seguno2: 5:42am On Feb 23, 2023
kaylardz:

ThiefNuibu is a bigger ATM for them than pretentiously stingy Peter Obi.

All in all, ThiefNuibu and Peter Obi are losing this to Atiku.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by fuckJones(f): 5:55am On Feb 23, 2023
PureMe01:

Yes track record of terrorist Fulani herdsmen killing and raping Benue citizens because of their religion bring Christianity.
Keep mocking them even as we know u are one Agbado urchin Narudeen Azeez typing from ogbomosho
is it tinubu or Apc that is killing people in south east too?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Laple0541(m): 6:00am On Feb 23, 2023
ecolime:

Which of the Asiwajus?

Who dash monkey banana?

The one and only Asiwaju is Tinubu and by the special grace of God he will be elected on Saturday as the Nigerian president.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 6:04am On Feb 23, 2023
They tried to stop him in court, but GOD Father GOD had his way. I pray he wins the BENUE Governorship...we cant afford another ORTOM-lite.

Freestyl:
The incoming governor of Benue State, Fr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia, takes his campaign to Kwande and drums up support for Tinubu and all the APC candidates ahead of the 2023 general elections.

Fr. Alia also pledged to build a new university for the people of Kwande when elected.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by scholarsfunding: 6:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Lol. Not possible. Any small gathering they are campaigning for Tinubu.

Urchin wont kill me. For there mind, Benue that has more Christians will vote for MuMu ticket..

We are voting for Peter Gregory Obi and fr Alia

5 Likes

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by techWriter3: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2023
O ti zeh!politician lokan

Uh, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, assignment, statement of purpose, dissertation, or personal statement.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Oddfinder012: 6:12am On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) by Oddfinder012: 6:16am On Feb 23, 2023
JealousCobra:
angry

I'm sorry to use the word 'Illitrate' but that's what it is.

You're talking about one of the most sophisticated tribes in terms of politics s. Their politics is very local and very sentimental. Fr. Alia will win but u see Tinubu, nothing come for benue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC Because Of Wike – Party Chief / Owie Rowland: Presidency Should Remain In North For Another 8 Years / Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.