Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma (24494 Views)

Benue: Fr. Alia Receives Certificate Of Return (photos) / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Kwande, Drums Support For Tinubu (Pictures) / Benue: Fr. Alia Takes Campaign To Governor Ortom’s Local Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Freestyl(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
In a show of deference to the traditional institutions of the Tiv and Idoma people, the Benue State Governor-Elect, Rev. Fr. Dr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia, presented his INEC Certificate of Return to the paramount rulers of both kingdoms.

The ceremony, which took place separately at the palaces of the Tor Tiv, HRM, Orchivirigh Prof. James Ortese Ayatse, on Wednesday 29th March, 2023, and Ochi’Idoma, HRM, Elaigwu Obagaji John, on Thursday, 30th March, 2023, was witnessed by a large gathering of dignitaries, supporters, and well-wishers.

Speaking at the events, Fr. Alia expressed his gratitude to the Benue State Council of Chiefs and the entire Benue people for their overwhelming support during the election and emphasized the importance of traditional institutions in the governance of the state.

He stated, "I am humbled by the mandate given to me by the good people of Benue State, and I promise to do everything in my power to deliver on the promises I made during the campaign." "However, I am also mindful of the fact that traditional institutions play a crucial role in the governance of our state, and I am committed to working closely with the Tiv and Idoma paramount rulers to move Benue State forward."

In response, the paramount rulers thanked Fr. Alia for his visit and assured him of their support and cooperation in his administration.

The presentation of the INEC Certificate of Return to the traditional rulers is a significant gesture that highlights the importance of traditional institutions in the governance of our dear state and also serves as an example of the need for collaboration between the government and traditional leaders.

https://alia2023.org/fr-alia-presents-certificate-of-return-to-tor-tiv-and-ochiidoma/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by God1000(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good, the people of Benue expect so much from him, he should not disappoint us

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Father in politics come win governor ontop hmmm, let's continue to deceive ourselves in this life.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by God1000(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Father in politics
Not bad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
Not bad
And you think his hands are clean? Dy play. Elective positions these days is scary, you know nothing.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by God1000(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
And you think his hands are clean? Dy play. Elective positions these days is scary, you know nothing.
he has never served in any public office before, so yes his hands are clean to some extent, at least for now

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by gfelo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Wao this Benue governor is different, the first Governor to ever recognise traditional rulers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Jones4190(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
is APC still a Muslim party?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Faber(m): 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mbaka how far...

You still dey run ya mouth a fellow priest don come out to save his people, your own is to be collecting bribes from politicians and causing confusion

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Flapp478(m): 5:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
I release Blessings and prosperity upon the people of Benue State. A new dawn is here.

6 Likes

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Father in politics come win governor ontop hmmm, let's continue to deceive ourselves in this life.
what's the deception? Mallam win elections all the time. Are Rev fathers not Nigerians?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by scholarsfunding: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Congrats to him

3 Likes

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Dialpad: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nice one father
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Goodconcept78: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by bigdammyj: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Noted.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by crestedaguiyi: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2023
What's all this nonsense for .

This madness is only seen in Nigeria
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by SMARTMOTORS(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Unfortunately Many people willbbe decieved by "REV. Fr." Attached to his name.......I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by SmartPolician: 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Just before coming online to spew trash, a little research can save you a litany of embarrassment.

11 Likes

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Allisgud: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
God will help him o,the benue issue no be small now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Fasindo: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
shocked

Yes Father.

He has no wife.
He has no daughter.
He has no girlfriend.
I wonder what will happen to the office of the lady.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Kasdat5(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
The state has been in the hands of TIV for God knows how long , still in shambles . Let's ait & see sha..

1 Like

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by HEBEI: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
Padre the governor grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by dyera(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good, now he should make sure he do a lot for his people. The only true and lasting identity for a Nigerian is his ethnic group.
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ok, seen.
To whom much is given, much is expected.
Congratulations sir.

2 Likes

Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by treatise: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Freestyl:
In a show of deference to the traditional institutions of the Tiv and Idoma people, the Benue State Governor-Elect, Rev. Fr. Dr. Hyacinth Iormem Alia, presented his INEC Certificate of Return to the paramount rulers of both kingdoms.

The ceremony, which took place separately at the palaces of the Tor Tiv, HRM, Orchivirigh Prof. James Ortese Ayatse, on Wednesday 29th March, 2023, and Ochi’Idoma, HRM, Elaigwu Obagaji John, on Thursday, 30th March, 2023, was witnessed by a large gathering of dignitaries, supporters, and well-wishers.

Speaking at the events, Fr. Alia expressed his gratitude to the Benue State Council of Chiefs and the entire Benue people for their overwhelming support during the election and emphasized the importance of traditional institutions in the governance of the state.

He stated, "I am humbled by the mandate given to me by the good people of Benue State, and I promise to do everything in my power to deliver on the promises I made during the campaign." "However, I am also mindful of the fact that traditional institutions play a crucial role in the governance of our state, and I am committed to working closely with the Tiv and Idoma paramount rulers to move Benue State forward."

In response, the paramount rulers thanked Fr. Alia for his visit and assured him of their support and cooperation in his administration.

The presentation of the INEC Certificate of Return to the traditional rulers is a significant gesture that highlights the importance of traditional institutions in the governance of our dear state and also serves as an example of the need for collaboration between the government and traditional leaders.

https://alia2023.org/fr-alia-presents-certificate-of-return-to-tor-tiv-and-ochiidoma/
Who will be his "first lady"?
Re: Benue: Fr. Alia Presents Certificate Of Return To Tor Tiv And Ochi’idoma by opalu: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights / Democracy Doesn’t Exist In Nigeria – Ali Ndume / Pictures from the President's Interaction with 5000 Young people in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.