Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) (46946 Views)

LG Polls: Obaseki Leads PDP Campaign Train To Canvass For Votes / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Tflex01: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2023
If we remove sentiments and ethnic hate, Tinubu is still the best candidate.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Teejay13(m): 2:56am On Feb 23, 2023
dedonfranco:
Tinubu is our best option.

Suffer no de do you Oga?

People like you were the once that kept Nigerians in this mess because of your selfish interest.

Please let’s not make mistake a second time. Vote wisely at least for sake of your generation

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by VTJN(m): 3:11am On Feb 23, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Don’t mind them! Who else could be sinking!

When erosion is almost sinking the whole South-East, and they are here saying someone else’s is sinking
Lol

May God forgive you 😀

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Igbek76: 4:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Wike is safe in the hands of Asiwaju.
Igbos and Igbo are wicked race. Run and avoid them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Chineduawka: 4:54am On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
Wike a sinking man
Pepper your body

4 Likes

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by eldoradoxx: 4:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Unlike those who claim to be politically sophisticated yet vote on the directives of their Governors, our people in Rivers State a d indeed the whole of Nigeria Delta and South East are the most independent minded voters who cannot be swayed by anyone, they are not beggars and don't take handouts from any criminal in Government house. That is my consolation, and Wike knows that he cannot sway victory for a Shettima placeholder APC is parading as it's Presidential candidate. One million Wike won't give Tinubu victory in Rivers State, not now, not till eternity, Rivers people are nobody's political slaves the way some are in Lagos.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Tranquill: 4:58am On Feb 23, 2023
abobote:
This chidi lyod is a thug, I remembered when he was fighting Amaechi in 2014

Keep quiet and stop saying what you don’t know.

A thug that has PhD in law and was a lecturer at UNN.

Chidi Lloyd never fought Amaechi at any time rather he had always fought for Amechi.

As a fact, he was one of the most loyal ally that stood with Amechi through thick and thin and for Amechi to have lost his support and friendship says a lot about his people management capabilities and skills.

7 Likes

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Illegal1(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Jagaban issa goal...

7 Likes

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by donleo92(m): 5:22am On Feb 23, 2023
wike is an asshole. such a man doesn't have the people at heart. he is only interested in himself
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by rummmy: 5:35am On Feb 23, 2023
walefresh3:

Unna no Sabi play politics ... What if your same obi is working for TINUBU ?

My the presidency is between atiku and TINUBU... Fact..

Una don use religion take brainwash minority Christian in the north say tinubu go kill them..

But GOD pass una...

The WILL OF ALMIGHTY GOD SUPERCEDE ALL Igbos will...
If GOD talk say naa TINUBU .. no body fit stop am...

Tinubu is the MOSES OF OUR TIME..

READ TO8R BIBLE VERY WELL... From the beggining the people of ISREAL no believe Moses.. but dey later trust him after dey had seen the wonders God had done through him ..

I stand with a true nigerian... Tinubu remain bue best for the JOB
he is the Mohammed of your family......take note please
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by cpu2006(m): 5:52am On Feb 23, 2023
abobote:
This chidi lyod is a thug, I remembered when he was fighting Amaechi in 2014

You guys will still blame Atiku for ignoring Wike after election
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by PointZerom: 5:53am On Feb 23, 2023
trutharena:
This is big.

Only God know how Tinubu was able to win almighty Wike to his side.

Tinubu didn't win Wike rather Wike is looking for refuge, he's a sinking man.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by jaytee01(m): 5:54am On Feb 23, 2023
VOTE OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Dunionk30: 5:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Well I won't Abuse Wike for his Action .

PDP ,ATIKU did not stand on Agreement.

Agreement is Agreements .

North Emerges as PC. AYU Stopped Being Chairman .

Well Politics for d Politicians .

My own be say Make 25th Come and go jare make Things set again

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by jaytee01(m): 5:59am On Feb 23, 2023
OBI IS WINNING RIVERS STATE BY A WIDE MARGIN. WIKE IS CASHING OUT HIS SHARE OF THE BULLION VAN LOOT!

OBI IS A GOAL!

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Chrismania100: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Stop typing rubbish, cos your Thiefnubuu is a thief.
I will dash you #100k if Thiefnubuu win a single seat in Rivers

CoronaVirusRelo:

God bless your Mother!

You are a man of vision and foresight, who cannot be persuaded by unscrupulous elements and lots.

I respect you!
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by fcbelle72(f): 6:15am On Feb 23, 2023
dedonfranco:
Tinubu is our best option.

Oga speak for your hungry striking family,
not everyone Of use oh sad angry
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Ayodeoba: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2023
trutharena:
This is big.

Only God know how Tinubu was able to win almighty Wike to his side.

it’s atiku stupidity that made him loose wike support.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by riverbird: 6:42am On Feb 23, 2023
But why is gov. Wike so scared to publicly make his stand known just as ortom did?, Why is he using proxy?..... Sometimes the one with the loudest voice is always the chicken grin.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Imyourex(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2023
walefresh3:

Unna no Sabi play politics ... What if your same obi is working for TINUBU ?

My the presidency is between atiku and TINUBU... Fact..

Una don use religion take brainwash minority Christian in the north say tinubu go kill them..

But GOD pass una...

From your monicker, you are a Yoruba, and probably a Christian, but I wish God could open your eyes to what is in stock for you if APC should win this coming election. I'm no fan of any politician, but I'm voting Peter Obi so that I can go about my daily business in peace and as a freeborn and not a slave in an Islamic territory.

The WILL OF ALMIGHTY GOD SUPERCEDE ALL Igbos will...
If GOD talk say naa TINUBU .. no body fit stop am...

Tinubu is the MOSES OF OUR TIME..

READ TO8R BIBLE VERY WELL... From the beggining the people of ISREAL no believe Moses.. but dey later trust him after dey had seen the wonders God had done through him ..

I stand with a true nigerian... Tinubu remain bue best for the JOB

From your monicker, I know you are a Yoruba and probably a Christian but I pray that God should open your eyes to see what is in stock for you if APC should win this coming election, I am not a fan of any politician but I am voting Peter Obi because I want to go about my daily business in peace and as a freeborn and not a slave in a Muslim territory.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Caramia2020(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Wike will go into political exile after election, he will become irrelevant. His own might be worst than that of Ibori.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by gidgiddy: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2023
Caramia2020:
Wike will go into political exile after election, he will become irrelevant. His own might be worst than that of Ibori.

Very true. This time next year, nobody will remember Wike. He will be in EFCC custody by then
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Caramia2020(m): 7:06am On Feb 23, 2023
gidgiddy:

Very true. This time next year, nobody will remember Wike. He will be in EFCC custody by then
With or without Efcc he has lost the good will of the people, Ameachi will be more relevant than him.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by riverbird: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2023
donleo92:
wike is an asshole.
such a man doesn't have the people at heart. he is only interested in himself

I wish the people of rivers state will see that he is only interested in his selfish gains and doesn't have the people of rivers state at heart.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Bigjoyce: 7:10am On Feb 23, 2023
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/topboychriss/status/1628520404720529411?s=46&t=MOrxrki5VDraST8rL0yyiw
Screenshot this post,the less spoken about presidential candidate among BAT VPA and PO will win Saturday's polls.How? I don't know
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by damkin24(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
Wike a sinking man
But if he had chosen to support your preferred
candidate he would been a rising man according to your delusional self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Vent Frustrations Against President Buhari - CNN / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / 2023 Abia Governorship Election Results From Polling Units

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.