Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed (31774 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) / Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Manofnaija: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2023
otipoju:
Very likely its the handwork of the "Unknown Gunmen". Sad. Simon Ekpa will surely face justice for his terror on innocent people.

This murder is not about Simon Ekpa or the unknown gunmen. It's the handiwork of his political opponents. Using unknown gunmen to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by ComeToJesus: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Laple0541:
Obi that suppose to be mediating for peace in AfghanEastern ran away to far away Lagos with his family since the end of his failed tenure as a governor of Anambra in 2014.

He should first of all find the means of restoring peace in AfghanEastern rather than running for the presidency of a complex Nigeria.

Let's put ethnic or religious affiliations aside for once and vote for a credible leader with proven record of economic and infrastructural development as well as conflict resolution.

May the soul of the deceased rest in peace.

Silly and sick
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by femtex007(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2023
aariwa:
Handwork of chimaroke Tinubu fellow killer. As governor all the people that opposed chimaroke are now lying six feet below including the house of assembly member Ugwu that opposed him and he killed the brother that looks like him. One thing I know the people responsible for massacre of Catholic faithfuls in Ondo will never smell presidency till they die. God no Dey sleep
May God deliver you
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by femtex007(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:
Chimaroke has assassinated his opponent🤦🤦🤦
Keep covering your people. Time will tell
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Manofnaija: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2023
EngrKemp:

Which party is chimaroke nnamani again?

PDP or Apc?

PDP?

Chimaroke is a PDP Senatorial candidate in Enugu state, but he is supporting APC. PDP recently suspended him from their party

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by femtex007(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Manofnaija:

This murder is not about Simon Ekpa or the unknown gunmen. It's the handiwork of his political opponents. Using unknown gunmen to cover up.
that's not true
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Fadafada231(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2023
DSC7:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

May his soul RIP......

Ken Nnamani maka why?
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by kingsmaila(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2023
Painful. The people that introduced democracy to us don't kill their people. When shall we be good people.
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by ShootThemAll(m): 8:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Chimaroke Nnamani

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Nuzo1(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Na Chimaroke pattern be this.

The guy doesn’t waste time to eliminate his political opponents.

Why Nkanu people still adore him, I don’t know. I guess it’s fear.

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Vicdgreat556(m): 8:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Laple0541:
Obi that suppose to be mediating for peace in AfghanEastern ran away to far away Lagos with his family since the end of his failed tenure as a governor of Anambra in 2014.

He should first of all find the means of restoring peace in AfghanEastern rather than running for the presidency of a complex Nigeria.

Let's put ethnic or religious affiliations aside for once and vote for a credible leader with proven record of economic and infrastructural development as well as conflict resolution.

If buhari had same IQ with you, he shouldn't have even contest for presidency, same with Atiku, Easter part of this country is the worst hit when it comes to insecurity, but you are so dumb not to know.. just a jobless entity with an Android phone
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Vatod(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Throwback:
This is sad.

It must be said that a lot of Igbos supported this madness by a terrorist group who insisted they must be given referendum or no election.

They even despised Buhari for getting Nnamdi Kanu in Kenya, and celebrated that his disciple, Simon Ekpa, is more brutal and was killing Igbo efulefus and Nigerian security officers.

These same Igbos are now condemning Buhari for not finding a means to eliminate Simon Ekpa in Finland, who has remained resolute with the same mission of no election that many supported then.

Is it that they want the same Buhari who they have previously reported to UN, EU, USA, FIFA and Twitter, to now become the dictator they accused him of, while betraying themselves as the very people without regard for the human rights of others?

US and UN go just dey laugh at the ever lamenting hypocrites of Nigeria who are always fighting for selective human rights.

Shame on these people who are driven by hatred and a never ending tribal agenda.

The have killed many Igbos and claimed they were warned to obey the sit at home, but they are now claiming the sit at home should no longer be obeyed?

Am I the only one who thinks the hypocrisy of these people stink to the depths of hell?

Igbos, we warned you about how the North embraced boko haram and still suffer for their folly till today. Now you are suffering for being stubborn and refusing to learn from the mistake of others.

If any charlatan Kanu out there can come out and claim he is speaking for Igbos and Nigeria must bend to his own will, what is stopping any charlatan ogbonna out there from claiming the same for his own demands on behalf of same Igbos?

We warned, but you called us unity beggers from the zoo. Now you are begging us to vote you as President of the zoo.

You have let your perpetual hatred and envy lead to your self destruction.

I will tell my children the tale of a foolish people who killed their own so that a Buhari who transformed to Jubril el Sudani will feel pain in Aso Rock.

A foolish people who were emotionally raped by the likes of FFK, Reno Omokri, Shehu Sani to achieve their own objectives by exploiting their weakness of hatred, and have now abandoned them like a carcass.

I will advise you the same way you lot were advising sensible Igbos.

1. Only an efulefu will vote or campaign in the zoo elections.
2. Only a one-nigerianist fool will believe Nigeria security will protect him when IPOB/Autopilots have declared a sit at home.

Gidgiddy and other terrorist sympathizers, I congratulate you on the successful destruction of human rights and human life in Igbo land.

But not before the disgrace of February 25th that Nigerian "unity beggars" will inflict on the self destructing terrorists who are unwise men from the East.
The confused set of people
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Faposky95: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2023
The Igbos should remember......
The dead in the Civil War are owed their restitution in the least....

The Basque in Iberia went on a referendum and chose to remain in Spain.....with some of their leadership docked for inciting.......

I cry for the East....Why...?!
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by fabolouz1(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2023
This dastardly acts needs to be nip in the bud . Killing your opponents is politics of bitterness .
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by BreconHills(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Tinubu was the one who assassinated Funso Williams. Chimaroke is a Tinubu ally. The deceased is contesting same position with Chimaroke

At least now those who have been looking to analyse the irrationality of a Trump supporter can find excellent specimens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by austynbch(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2023
But really how much is tinubu paying dis guys for the country's destiny? Is it dat some youths are blind or incredibly stupid? With what APC has done and transpired in lekki toll gate some youths still have his back. I pray dat any candidate u vote as president, every calamity that affects Nigerians if he wins will affect you and ur generation. Say Amen
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by BreconHills(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Vicdgreat556:

If buhari had same IQ with you, he shouldn't have even contest for presidency, same with Atiku, Easter part of this country is the worst hit when it comes to insecurity, but you are so dumb not to know.. just a jobless entity with an Android phone

I thought Buhari was lifeless and had been cloned. Which Buhari are you taking about?

Come to think of it, can a cloned president have the required legal capacity to do a hand over to a new President?
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Maobichek: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Throwback:
This is sad.

It must be said that a lot of Igbos supported this madness by a terrorist group who insisted they must be given referendum or no election.

They even despised Buhari for getting Nnamdi Kanu in Kenya, and celebrated that his disciple, Simon Ekpa, is more brutal and was killing Igbo efulefus and Nigerian security officers.

These same Igbos are now condemning Buhari for not finding a means to eliminate Simon Ekpa in Finland, who has remained resolute with the same mission of no election that many supported then.

Is it that they want the same Buhari who they have previously reported to UN, EU, USA, FIFA and Twitter, to now become the dictator they accused him of, while betraying themselves as the very people without regard for the human rights of others?

US and UN go just dey laugh at the ever lamenting hypocrites of Nigeria who are always fighting for selective human rights.

Shame on these people who are driven by hatred and a never ending tribal agenda.

The have killed many Igbos and claimed they were warned to obey the sit at home, but they are now claiming the sit at home should no longer be obeyed?

Am I the only one who thinks the hypocrisy of these people stink to the depths of hell?

Igbos, we warned you about how the North embraced boko haram and still suffer for their folly till today. Now you are suffering for being stubborn and refusing to learn from the mistake of others.

If any charlatan Kanu out there can come out and claim he is speaking for Igbos and Nigeria must bend to his own will, what is stopping any charlatan ogbonna out there from claiming the same for his own demands on behalf of same Igbos?

We warned, but you called us unity beggers from the zoo. Now you are begging us to vote you as President of the zoo.

You have let your perpetual hatred and envy lead to your self destruction.

I will tell my children the tale of a foolish people who killed their own so that a Buhari who transformed to Jubril el Sudani will feel pain in Aso Rock.

A foolish people who were emotionally raped by the likes of FFK, Reno Omokri, Shehu Sani to achieve their own objectives by exploiting their weakness of hatred, and have now abandoned them like a carcass.

I will advise you the same way you lot were advising sensible Igbos.

1. Only an efulefu will vote or campaign in the zoo elections.
2. Only a one-nigerianist fool will believe Nigeria security will protect him when IPOB/Autopilots have declared a sit at home.

Gidgiddy and other terrorist sympathizers, I congratulate you on the successful destruction of human rights and human life in Igbo land.

But not before the disgrace of February 25th that Nigerian "unity beggars" will inflict on the self destructing terrorists who are unwise men from the East.

Good morning, did you believe that you have achieved your aim by generalizing about the entire Igbos being IPOB members?

I have been in the forum before IPOB came and I'm still here till date, go through my comments, i have never supported IPOB and i will not. I can list others who are here but do not support IPOB.

People have been vocal against IPOB but you choose to deny the obvious for political reasons. I checked your profile and it showed that you registered in 2017 but i know you might have been here before then.

I encourage you to go and read through my comments, call me out if you see any reason for that, thank you and have a wonderful day.
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Echoban: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Dude, you're the embodiment of evil so it comes as no surprise that you relish threads on murders in the south-east that you can jerk off to and regurgitate this worthless epistle you've been posting all over the place! The way you derive sick pleasure seeing threads on the imported criminality going on in the south-east points to the possibilty of either you knowing the murderers themselves, or you being a part of the murderous plot.....in charge of social media propaganda!

Dude, Ndigbo do not need your rambling posts that give your unsolicited diversionary and dishonest take on political assassinations in our region! These killings are all about you evil lot trying to scare away voters and negatively affect voter turnout in the south-east on election day just so your diseased, confused and geriatric godfather Tinubu can get an 'advantage'! God is greater than you all and your devilish plans will come to nought!

I liked ur post scolding that guy not until how u had lash down Tinubu. I don't have issue with PO but the way u guys talk down our loved ones and leaders made me choose otherwise. Must u guys insult BAT before making reasonable points? All these brings unnecessary and avoidable interethnic hatred angry

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by BreakingNews21: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2023
The guy eating watery beans these days and his 2nd in command in Finland has repeatedly said elections won't hold in the SE. shocked sad
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Danjikanbauchi: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Laple0541:

You are obviously an unfortunate being, all your prayers will come to you and your entire generation.

The thunder wey go scatter your head is on it way
the evil you wish Igbos will surely come to your family and we will read the news here and laugh too
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Pacesetter123(m): 8:59am On Feb 23, 2023
RIP to the Dead!

May God continue to protect Peter Obi as he campaign to win the forthcoming election.
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Genesis21(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Anything good that happens in the East , it's Obi.
But if anything bad happens, it's Tinubu.

They don't accept that no attack can take place without indigen knowing about it.
I rest my case.
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by shegra58: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Florblu:
Opposition party is that you??
no na ESN and Unknown GUNMEN
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Mccallistas(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2023
DSC7:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

May his soul RIP......

Ken Nnamani maka why?
Chimaroke Nnamani

Very deadly occultist

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Mccallistas(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2023
dele1727:
They will still find a way to blame Tinubu
It's Chimaroke Nnamani

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Mccallistas(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2023
dele1727:
They will still find a way to blame Tinubu
It's Chimaroke Nnamani and he is Tinubu ally
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Oplomo: 9:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Chimaroke killed this man.

Chimaroke one of the most violent politicians in the South east, killed Barr. Oyibo. LP will still be voted for in Enugu East Senatorial zone and Chimaroke will lose that election and become irrelevant.

Evidence is being gathered right now to deal with Chimaroke. One of his killer thugs have already started confessing.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by rickyrex(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Laple0541:

obi is not contest for regional president or a state governor but to be the president of nigeria. instead of tinubu to step down and work with buhari on how to solve fuel scarcity biting this country and the economic hardship, he want to contest for president and be acting like he was not the one that brought buhari to us
Re: Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed by Osibajo2023: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2023
Laple0541:

DO NOT VOTE FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS NO PEACE IN HIS REGION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian / Nigeria Labour Congress Strike Not Effective In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.