Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu (18526 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Condolence Visit To Family Of Late Oyibo Chukwu In Enugu (Photos) / Track Down Killers Of Oyibo Chukwu - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Oyibo Chukwu: Labour Party Senatorial Candidate In Enugu East Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Newsmic: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Enugu East Senatorial Candidate, Oyibo Chukwu

Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has condemned the killing of Enugu East Senatorial Candidate of the Labour Party, Oyibo Chukwu, by unknown gunmen on Wednesday evening, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on Twitter;

"I received with deep shock and sadness, the news of the painful killing of Barr Oyibo Chukwu, the Senatorial Candidate of the Labour Party, for Enugu East Senatorial Zone.

"I strongly condemn the killing of Barr Chukwu in all its entirety. Human lives must remain precious, irrespective of political affiliation. The mindless bloodletting that occurs in the nation is beyond depressing. We must not continue to toe this dangerous path.

"Enough of the killings, now is time for healing. I sincerely condole with the bereaved family, the Enugu East Senatorial Zone and our dear Labour Party family, for this painful loss. I call on the law enforcement agents to fish out and bring to book the perpetrators of this crime, and ensure that Nigerians freely exercise their civic duties without intimidation. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1628700275438493698?s=20

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by StrongAlphMale: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Damn!

Obi my real niggar!

Obi really has a lot of work to do the moment he has been declared president by Saturday evening

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Tpave(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Too much shedding of blood in the south east.
I believe it will reduce drastically with the arrest of Mr Simon Ekpa. This must be a political killing and dude looks like Jim Nwobodo.
RIP to the dead

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Johnthum(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu urchins that killed that good man will never know peace. Tinubu urchins right now cry

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Rutherford2019: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
That's Ebeano-styled assassination

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by amnesty7: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Obi my real niggar!

Obi really has a lot of work to do the moment he has been declared president by Saturday evening
Real nigga and joker you are grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Dialpad: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Finally.... he cannot react to the killings by ipob and ESN on a daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by afbstrategies: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sad. Let’s hope Simon Ekpa will implicate some Nigerian blood thirsty politicians today and tomorrow.
Nairalanders!

Abeg, who killed Funsho Williams And Uncle Bola Ige? Is that person running for President in this election?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Urheadmaster(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kindly take your ignorance to the jokes section tongue
amnesty7:

Real nigga and joker you are grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Newbietroll: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
I know that if PO is the one on seat, this matter won't end in just condemning the killing, he must get to the root of the matter and fish out the killers. Please let's all vote him

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Sabadon(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
cry
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by KanwuliaExtra: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hail Biafra. . . .only good at killing themselves.
Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Triangles1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tell them to stop
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
God will surely punish Chimaroke Nnamani for his death. Any Obidient that vote PDP for senatorial post must surely be mad.

No to Violence. Chimaroke Nnamani your end is near.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Opportuneke(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Of course we still don’t understand what all these senseless killings are meant for 💁🏾‍♂️

They just subjected the who family into agony, God please ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is evil. I'm happy that efulefu Ekpa Groundnut has been arrested

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Zimzy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Political opponents at work. God punish the wicked and their generation.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by chukwuibuipob: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
cool No ELECTION in Biafran land angry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by redcliff: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tpave:
Too much shedding of blood in the south east.
I believe it will reduce drastically with the arrest of Mr Simon Ekpa

its not just in the southeast. its the whole country. the whole place is bleeding and blood is everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Ambitious21: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnthum:
Tinubu urchins that killed that good man will never know peace. Tinubu urchins right now cry

You and sense are two parallel lines..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by KingsCity: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
I never knew my Ibo people are capable of the kind of bloodbath we have seen in the East in the last two

Mainly caused, in my view, by an evil APC Government at the center
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Felabrity: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Police should invite Chimaroke for questioning

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by okuta007: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
I pray God for Obi to win to this Biafra agitation ca die down so we can face the northern bandits and finally destroy boko haram

Nigeria must know peace, IJN - Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by chubinwa(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is painful.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Ngenge(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ka amara nke gi chineke nna
Biko kwe ka o zokwasim, ka o zokwasim
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by Staywithbina: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Rutherford2019:
That's Ebeano-styled assassination
You know

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by chukwuibuipob: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
angry EKPA is our leader. wink
Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by crixlight2(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnthum:
Lol you people and Tinubu , maybe make unah dey pray to Tinubu, maybe he will have mercy on you people since he is the one that is controlling the destiny of unah region , he get the power to determine who live or die in igbo land . Lord Jagaban please forgive your children from the rising sun

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by BennyDGreat: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ahh for ordinary election Una dey kill person....oh boi...we all will give account to Baba God

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts To Killing Of Oyibo Chukwu by chukwuibuipob: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
undecided
crixlight2:

Lol you people and Tinubu , maybe make unah dey pray to Tinubu, maybe he will have mercy on you people since he is the one that is controlling the destiny of unah region , he get the power to determine who live or die in igbo land . Lord Jagaban please forgive your children from the rising sun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Kalu, Adoke Spent Yuletide In Detention / Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.