Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents (27908 Views)

Governor Dapo Abiodun Introduces 3,700 School Fee In Ogun State Schools / Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun Makes First Appointment. / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by sunky97: 2:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Gov Dapo Abiodun has apologized to Ogun residents concerning the CNS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD7sTJ45EWc

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Listmak: 2:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Brendaniel: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2023
That is how they put their people into trouble because of their selfish ambition like Tinubu and El-rufai , meanwhile...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

336 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Padipadi(m): 3:01am On Feb 23, 2023
Disgraceful outing. I v seen several clips of that gov on top of that van that looked like he ll fall off from it. He is idea-less and mocking his party.
The cabals of APC in collabo with PDP really wrecked Nigeria. They thought they are denting the chances of Tinubu but Nigerians are now more wiser and can concentrate their votes for Obi. While punishing Tinubu for his role in APC formation, Atiku too ll be punished for going back to join thieves of PDP after creating another set of thieves amongst APC.
All the votes of good Nigerians are for Obi.
It ll shock PDP and all the northern demons trying to bring power back to north as if they owned Nigeria. Very cursed region!

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by press9jatv: 3:03am On Feb 23, 2023
With what I’ve see so far in Ogun State politics, Dapo Abiodun is a goner joor. Tinubu failure will affect him and his second term bid

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by shuttox: 3:41am On Feb 23, 2023
They humbled him

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by bewla(m): 4:04am On Feb 23, 2023
E try
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Fibonacci88: 4:58am On Feb 23, 2023
This eleyi governor was sharing old notes recently. So he didn't know he was not cbn, yet he instructed his ppl to keep collecting old notes. I don't have pity for those who collected the old notes..

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by DrAkpamudehe: 4:58am On Feb 23, 2023
Lol... Afonjas and cowardism.

Dem done threaten eleyi, e done hide like rat wey him be. Shebi, he wanted to measure dick with buhari

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Randy100: 4:58am On Feb 23, 2023
Jungle don mature.

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Icarus99(f): 4:59am On Feb 23, 2023

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 4:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Foolish Afonja man

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by eldoradoxx: 5:00am On Feb 23, 2023
PDP's Ladi Adebutu will sweep this one from power in the coming Governorship election. Ogun people didn't know he was an Ex-convict who finished serving his jail term on fraud charges in the United States before being deported back to Nigeria. He found support in Tinubu's political empire where people with shady past congregate and support each other and the rest is history.

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by fatherjesse(m): 5:02am On Feb 23, 2023
See your life outside Dapp! Tinubu will lose first on Saturday then your own losing will follow after that. Common sense didn't tell you that the masses from all over Nigeria even the rich except for those directly benefitting from the drug lord from iragbiji and those hoping to do so are the ones ready to be the fly that is following the corpse to the grave. I am Ijebu from Ogun and Obi is a goal for us anywhere any day, enough of APC and PDP deceit, light 🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️ has come

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Ofunaofu: 5:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Really

Don't worry, The good people of ogun will respond on The 11th of March

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Millz404(m): 5:03am On Feb 23, 2023
It just occurred to him that he is not CBN. But he was running his mouth like el shorty.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Originakalokalo(m): 5:04am On Feb 23, 2023
Fellow Nigerians this too shall pass.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
²² Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
²³ Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also..

You can't deny the son and say you believe the father (God almighty).... unless na another God you are talking about.

It doesn't work.

“I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.”

Only him can save you from everlasting death.

Believe, accept him , get baptized and follow him.

God bless you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Highways: 5:07am On Feb 23, 2023
It's alright

E remain Oshomole.... And el rufai

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by wethebest(m): 5:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Coward. North slaves. They re only gud at worshiping known corrupt leaders in south west

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by unclejb2(m): 5:10am On Feb 23, 2023
I thought you owned CBN.

All your vote buying plans in the mud.

If you think you are popular, go to the polls without financial inducement to the voters.

A new Nigeria is possible.

Peter Obi is coming

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by Gondonu: 5:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Yet this fool convicted of criminality in the US was busy acting James bond as if he was CBN.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Since when did CBN governor began to exercise executive power
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by seguno2: 5:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Padipadi:
Disgraceful outing. I v seen several clips of that gov on top of that van that looked like he ll fall off from it. He is idea-less and mocking his party.
The cabals of APC in collabo with PDP really wrecked Nigeria. They thought they are denting the chances of Tinubu but Nigerians are now more wiser and can concentrate their votes for Obi. While punishing Tinubu for his role in APC formation, Atiku too ll be punished for going back to join thieves of PDP after creating another set of thieves amongst APC.
All the votes of good Nigerians are for Obi.
It ll shock PDP and all the northern demons trying to bring power back to north as if they owned Nigeria. Very cursed region!

Good Nigerians or Pandora Nigerians who hide money from the taxman in Panama?

Do you know what you are talking about

PANDORA PAPERS: Inside Peter Obi’s secret businesses — and how he broke the law

Peter Obi serially violated the law by failing to declare to the Code of Conduct Bureau the companies and assets he tucked away in secrecy havens.

October 4, 2021

The former governor admitted that he did not declare these companies and the funds and properties they hold in his asset declaration filings with the Code of Conduct Bureau, the Nigerian government agency that deals with the issues of corruption, conflict of interest, and abuse of office by public servants.

He said he was unaware that the law expected him to declare assets or companies he jointly owns with his family members or anyone else.
Breaking the law: Number 2
Nigerian public officers are required to declare “immediately after taking office and thereafter all” their properties, assets, and liabilities and those of his (or her) unmarried children under the age of eighteen years,” Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution stipulates (Section 11, Part of the Fifth Schedule).

PREMIUM TIMES investigation also found that Mr Obi breached this constitutional provision on assets declaration. We can authoritatively report that Mr Obi did not declare to the Code of Conduct Bureau the companies he tucked away in offshore secrecy havens.

Mr Obi caused to be created for him a structure of secrecy that had previously, until the Pandora Papers investigation, meant he could continue to hold foreign assets in a way that breaches Nigeria’s law without the knowledge of authorities in the country. In an extra layer of secrecy, Mr Obi used paid nominees as directors, while he remains the ultimate beneficial owner, making it nearly impossible to discover his interests in those companies but we obtained rare incorporation documents proving his link.

Otherwise, Mr Obi could have forever hoped to continue to hold the assets, that he did not declare when he had a statutory obligation to do so as a governor, without any authority or the public calling him to account.

In his response, Mr Obi ridiculously suggested that those offshore companies and assets are jointly owned with his family members and that he was not under obligation to declare companies jointly owned. “I don’t declare what is owned with others,” Mr Obi told PREMIUM TIMES. “If my family owns something I won’t declare it. I didn’t declare anything I jointly owed with anyone.”

This is contrary to the position of the Constitution, which specifies the declaration of all assets, whether jointly or partly owned, PREMIUM TIMES’ reporters told Mr Obi. He said he was not aware of that provision of the law.

Nevertheless, leaked records show Mr Obi is the sole ultimate beneficial owner of the offshore companies. So he did not even jointly own it with anyone.

For more: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html?tztc=1

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by seguno2: 5:23am On Feb 23, 2023
fatherjesse:
See your life outside Dapp! Tinubu will lose first on Saturday then your own losing will follow after that. Common sense didn't tell you that the masses from all over Nigeria even the rich except for those directly benefitting from the drug lord from iragbiji and those hoping to do so are the ones ready to be the fly that is following the corpse to the grave. I am Ijebu from Ogun and Obi is a goal for us anywhere any day, enough of APC and PDP deceit, light 🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️ has come

I thought that Peter Obi said that Atiku is a goal four years ago. Please what has changed

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by seguno2: 5:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Highways:
It's alright

E remain Oshomole.... And el rufai

When will they all be arrested

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by davidtemi(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2023
Tot u are CBN deputy governor ni. Idiot people

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by chukwuibuipob: 5:43am On Feb 23, 2023
sad
Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by phemmie06(m): 5:44am On Feb 23, 2023
For 10 banks to be raided by thugs in your state is a symbol of your ineffectiveness. Thank God no more bank in Sagamu, tell OGD

16 Likes

Re: I Am Not CBN - Governor Dapo Abiodun Applogizes To Ogun Residents by hkunle71(m): 5:45am On Feb 23, 2023
Wetin them call this one, Dapo or Dipo Abiodun... Him dey play... By the time e collect wotowoto, he go wise

16 Likes 2 Shares

Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air / Abike Dabiri Gives Update On The Little Girl She Offered To Help, 8 Years Ago / Supreme Court Decides Rivers’ APC Primaries Logjam Under The Gun Friday