Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. (50111 Views)

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President / Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer / Asisat Oshoala Kneel Down To Greet Gov Ambode And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by gudugudumeje: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sowore, so you lack etiquette and have no respect for elders. And you are a Yoruba man...! What a shameless one you are. Na Weed dey turn ur head? You certainly do not deserve any political office... Not even a councilor anywhere...
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Tochj(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sowore thought he is there to cover the event as a journalist.
He never campaign
From taking pictures of sleeping Tinubu to reporting who greets who.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by abuhusna1: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dem say na only SUG president sowore can win nigerians are salvage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by deltateam: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
And they came for him 🤣

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1628450211084353536?t=e5hvYMMaPsV-n1TT094nrg&s=19

Omo some comments here are so damn hilarious.

Example:

"...After the election we sit Sowore down and advise him. Contesting every 4 years is not an occupation"

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Karufi: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
So we're or what do he call himself is a bastard of Yoruba race
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by gare(f): 1:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
And they came for him 🤣

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1628450211084353536?t=e5hvYMMaPsV-n1TT094nrg&s=19

We know what you're doing, every 4 years you come and collect allocation from INEC to political parties. That's your office, you're a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by blowjohn(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
This sowore keeps attacking his opponents in a petty way.

If he calls him uncle nko?

After all we have seen pictures of him smiling like someone who has seen meat in a pot whilst taking pictures with his opponents.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by bewla(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Ahmed Datti is a Progressive

ANPP under Obasanjo, fought PDP 3rd term

CPC Datti followed Buhari

ok so his a old block to like his follow follow master

I must rule by all means
Abga . Pdp. Labour after this maybe join another team for next
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by pacespot(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Even though I am Obidient, I agree with Sowore on this one. That Yusuf Datti Ahmed is behaving somehow for my liking. Is it not his elder brother who is the leader of Northern consultative forum NCF that issued stern warning to Afenifere leader Pa Adebanjo who is a staunch supporter of Obi Labour Party?

I don't even know where that Datti family stand in this whole election scenario?
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Alliswell248: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Curious345:
If Tinubu dare win, he will be the last punch that sends Nigeria into an irreversible coma

Tinubu is your next president.

Quote me after the results are out.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by mukthar2000(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sowereee u are an idiot, politics aside , that man is old enough to be ur father , try to think straight as SUG president,Bangabuzzzzuu boy.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by consumer: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
This nuisance of sowore is becoming annoying day by day just to play relevances to me is just a Political Aides not a candidate of any Political Party.
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by DonTattaglia: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
I never knew this man is an 1diot until this day..
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by seunjungle1(m): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
I just got to know now that I'm matured than this uncle Sowore of a thing.
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by ajepako(f): 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Shut the fok up. How dat one take concern you. Na so we dey call people wey senior us for Nigeria? For example uncle seun osewa, uncle lalasticlala, uncle ajepako, uncle fatymore, uncle folake4u, uncle Mynd44, uncle Dominique, uncle justwise, uncle mannabbqgrils and uncle vickyrotex

Pele, Hunku Funke

Alafishe tongue

1 Like

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by dfrost: 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
vastolord4:

Lol.. even SUG is an office with key players.. this man has himself, him and he contesting for presidency and I heard his mum doesn't even know bout it!😶

what? cheesy grin shocked Broda Sowore na real clown/jester. Dino dey learn work for where e dey.
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Charlie2020(f): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Normally, that boy called Sowere no get respect
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by XAUBulls: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
And they came for him 🤣

Omoyele may be going through some strange depression in the last 3 years and has to see a psychotherapist in the U.S. or Nigeria ASAP. He has been posting some insidious and petty tweets that are not presidential.

He was very active back in the very early 1990s as the UNILAG SUG President, and in the fight against the brutal military dictatorship of the late 1980s to the 1990s.
I appreciate Omoyele Sowore though for all that struggle he made for Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by sterlingD(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
The responses from the Twitter Community make LWKMD
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Faposky95: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Once there's a will...there's a way...
No be man Datti be....
Parson wey fit drop Obi last minute....?!
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by bencr7: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
BATified2023:
One thing I study about d labourers party is that datti knows what’s up but he’s playing to the gallery cos he has been sincere so far by admitting labourers will lose many northern states n also admitted tinubu is a boss in d game

Unlike igbos d noisemakers who believe in insulting people n believe bullying people will make them win election
u na only tribelism full head,it seem d day they born u ,they use am fear for u.
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Truthshscrazy: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by hkunle71(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sowore is our boy... Wait and see how he will follow his godfather after BAT win this election...
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by hkunle71(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tochj:
Sowore thought he is there to cover the event as a journalist.
He never campaign
From taking pictures of sleeping Tinubu to reporting who greets who.

Im no get job... Yeye man
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by boladez(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Honestly if you look at the matter from the angle where the Tinubu generation has enjoyed their own time and future ,
they have bastardised the future of the GeN Z,
they are decimating the future of gen Z and
they are strategizing to use the future of Gen Z children , it's not a time to start being nice to them or calling them uncle.

At 80 years he has eaten his food , that of his children and queuing up for his grand children's food to eat.

In the 80s and 90s leaders were then people in their 30s but unfortunately they still hold on to power from the 80s till this day.

You ..you you and you in your 30s should be given a chance not these old people who should stay at the back and offer support and advice

1 Like

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by CallmeTrinity: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
pacespot:
Even though I am Obidient, I agree with Sowore on this one. That Yusuf Datti Ahmed is behaving somehow for my liking. Is it not his elder brother who is the leader of Northern consultative forum NCF that issued stern warning to Afenifere leader Pa Adebanjo who is a staunch supporter of Obi Labour Party?

I don't even know where that Datti family stand in this whole election scenario?

SHUT UP USELESS ILITERATE TINUBU SUPPORTER. NO OBIDIENT TALKS THE WAY YOU DO. YOU USELSSS IMPERSONATOR

USELESS THIEF . TINUBU WILL NEVER WIN
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Enemyofpeace: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
ajepako:

Pele, Hunku Funke

Alafishe tongue
uncle ajepako no allow them to deceive you o, no go waste your vote on Saturday o. If you no get voter's card, come and collect my own and return it to me when you finish voting on Saturday.
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by nedekid: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Simply respect which is the African culture from properly brought up people.
Not here these days that small talk, the "father and mother crew start insulting people's parents shamessly showing they are uncultured and from the gutters.
Most are kids that should not be on this forum. The other day, it was exposed one insulting guys age is 18 /19.
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Dchampion65: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Stop calling sowore activist.
Oppositionist would be better.
Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Gohs: 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please look for this logo on your ballot papers — that is Labour Party (LP)!
Incase you don't see "LP" written on it, don't worry.

Just vote for Peter Obi grin

Nigeria must move forward by fire by force !!!

Re: Sowore Attacks Datti For Bowing To Greet Tinubu And Calling Him Uncle .. by Realiskit(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Young man, have respect for elders, abeg. Tinubu no your mate. You or any other person running for the same political position doesn't change, he your elder.

That said, my follow Nigerians, let vote Obi for the President. APC and PDP have tried and failed woefully. Let's try a different party which have both a vibrant, a brilliant and healthy candidate to save these years of suffering APC and PDP have plunged us in for years.

OBI FOR THE PRESIDENT 🙏

CallmeTrinity:
And they came for him 🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Mocks Manchester United 2-0 PSG Loss (Photo) / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Practising His Diving Ahead Of Next Season, Fans React(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.