Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) (4980 Views)

Former President, Muhammadu Buhari Revealed How Prominent Pastors Vigorously Cam / Foreign Hackers Are Attacking Our Database - INEC Chairman / RE: NPA. Obi Supporters Are Attacking The Office With Bad Google Reviews. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
genkins:

I just gave u free knowledge free of charge...but as a black man,instead of going to do research u ko de talk nonsense
Are you a white man?

Your mind has been defeated and completely subjugated by those people you borrow from to the extent you insult and demean yourself. Yet you come here to talk about a religion that has been in Africa long before adopted by the people you bow to.
Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by Deprofessional(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obakoolex:

Sorry no one will miss you grin

They will miss my TITHE big time.

Never mind, I will keep a hidden camera in my house when they come calling Sunday afternoon to find out why
I didn't make it to church.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by Deprofessional(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Curious345:
which one ?

Khilome - said vote obi
Oyedepo - said vote obi

Others are quiet

Dunamis Man said vote obi

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by Deprofessional(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:

It's not just Adeboye, but he is the perfect fit face of this hypocrisy. I am trying to make this clear now cause by everything I know tomorrow he and his kind will come again and ask for our hand, he specifically will call himself "Christian father". We will show him where Jesus himself say we shouldn't call anyone "father" except God Almighty.

He and his kind are too proud, arrogant and self-serving he has no idea he's not supposed to refer to himself as a Christian father in the first place cus God rejects that. All they care about is "bring your tithes or go to hell!"

I will call out false prophets by name cus Jesus Christ did it and asks us to also.

RCCG's tithe will nose dive starting from this Sunday. Our eyes are now open.

Do you know that over 70% of all cash collected in my parish in the east is sent to Lagos!!!
That a no no for me. Cash generated in the east should go to develop the east. The campaign has started.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by LocalStandard1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Deprofessional:

RCCG's tithe will nose dive starting from this Sunday. Our eyes are now open.

Do you know that over 70% of all cash collected in my parish in the east is sent to Lagos!!!
That a no no for me. Cash generated in the east should go to develop the east. The campaign has started.

The Bible said by their fruits you shall know them. A so called man of God who's more loyal to his tribe than his beliefs, which he preachs, is a false Preacher and can even be likened to a traditional worshiper.
Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by genkins(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Are you a white man?

Your mind has been defeated and completely subjugated by those people you borrow from to the extent you insult and demean yourself. Yet you come here to talk about a religion that has been in Africa long before adopted by the people you bow to.

Religion that was brought to you by the same white man u are denigrating.why is it difficult for the black man to think?
Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by dontap: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wot can i say!
wit d difft denomination in d christiandom causing disunity,confusion,abysmal reasonin as put us in a state of dilema while islam enjoy robust oneness.
bottomline of this whole scenario,nigerians shd shawn religion sympathy and must must b wilin to work rightly with d elected leaders in dis imminent election,cos as d scripture says al faith witout work is dead.
gud works is not done by one religion alone but wit smone wit gud heart lik d case of d samaritan!
i rest my case
apy peaceful fair electn!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by dochenaj: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
The pastor has a right to keep his preferred candidate private.

After all, Wike that is a politician after much noise making has failed to come out publicly to announce support for any particular candidate.

So why should the pastors be coerced into being public about their support.

However where I draw the line is if they had been politically vocal but for some selfish reason decides to keep mute this time around.
Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by Legitisreal: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
LocalStandard1:

If you condemn a Christian cus he take alcohol then you're ignorant of the the Bible, or not a Christian.

Your Pastors that allow fornications and women mounting puppets in Churches and wearing trousers should not talk about alcohol intake, which was never frowned against in the Bible but getting drunk to it and misbehaving.

Show me where he "promotes drunkenness" and I will show you where these other Pastors go against the very words of God they preach, publicly.
you are just talking upside down

Who brought what pastor's should condemn into this?

Obi can not claim to represent Christian's that are genuinely born again, at least the prostitutes aren't

Yes o, drunkeness is condemned in the Bible, the hero beer which obi creates gets and promotes drunkeness

Flee from every appearance of sin is what the new treatment said including the sinners giving you beer
Re: This Is Why Many People Are Attacking Some Prominent Pastors (Pictures) by Ttalk: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is the most senseless post by the OP who think he needs to take orders from the Pastor to make his political decision.

Shameless bigots attacked Mbaka for endorsing Buhari and still victimized the man of God until he was posted away from the Adoration Ministry.

Why did Igbo malign Mbaka for voicing out his political decision as a man of God?

If it wasn't pleasant to Obidients when Mbaka speaks, why are they demanding that Adeboye should openly endorse a candidate?

What sort of hypocrite are the OP and his blind Obidients?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Assembly Endorse Atiku / Okonjo-iweala, Nnaji Lead Charge For Stable Power Supply / Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.