Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version (4977 Views)

What Is Your Take On President Buhari's Independence Day Speech / Aisha Buhari Struggles To Read Written Speech (video) / Boko-Haram Declares War On Emirs, Governors In Its Own Oct 1 Speech - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by ghettodreamz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by SkyBlue1: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
NTA really needs to upgrade, they are a disgrace. I thought the ringing in my ear was tinitus till I paused the video for a second to realise it was the video quality.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by ghettodreamz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
Sky Blue: NTA really needs to upgrade, they are a disgrace. I thought the ringing in my ear was tinitus till I paused the video for a second to realise it was the video quality.

Rofl grin grin grin That's the Nigeria Television Auth ooooooo
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by freeman11(m): 9:21am On Oct 02, 2012
did they not claim of being the giant in Africa? LMFAO
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by sammirano: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2012
anything mallams handle is always like that, it is not Nigeria's issue. we have the capacity to do better

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2012
[size=13pt]Abeg.. wetin Jonathan talk sef I no watch am atall[/size]
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by Pataki: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2012
What a dullard and a mendacious oaf.
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by ghettodreamz(m): 10:27am On Oct 02, 2012
Pataki: What a dullard and a mendacious oaf.

We've been living under their mendacious propaganda all in the name of democracy, we are celebrating independence from the Colonial era but yet our own leaders deprived us from enjoying the dividends of democracy and good governance, I wonder how long this has to continue,perhaps maybe the beautiful ones aren't yet born embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by ideylaff: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
ghettodreamz:

We've been living under their mendacious propaganda all in the name of democracy, we are celebrating independence from the Colonial era but yet our own leaders deprived us from enjoying the dividends of democracy and good governance, I wonder how long this has to continue,perhaps maybe the beautiful ones aren't yet born embarassed embarassed embarassed

Speak up bro. You have said it all ... Bless you more.
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by 9jvirgin(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon on the Independence Day:

"As we celebrate our flag and shambolic autarky at 52, we must realize that Nigeria is still more of a geographic contrivance as has been rightly posited by Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Not with our centrifugal excrescences preponderating over our centripetal proclivities. It’s a matter for mental pabulum that we are daily drifting into our ethnic cocoons. We still remain one country with disparate ethnic agendas and I can say it for the umpteenth time again that we must sit down in a sovereign national colloquy to discuss the basis for our nationhood. Anything short of this is just vacuous scahiamachy.”

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by muktarmtt(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
sammirano: anything mallams handle is always like that, it is not Nigeria's issue. we have the capacity to do better
shut up mumu wen dey mallam held thr I tink tony iredia held dat possition b4 nd dat guy who 1 claim iyiboo wat did dey do nfing is still dsmting now u wan show ur trabalistic stupidity of urs u want blaim mallams God punish u
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by muktarmtt(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
sammirano: anything mallams handle is always like that, it is not Nigeria's issue. we have the capacity to do better
shut up mumu wen dey mallam held thr I tink tony iredia held dat possition b4 nd dat guy who 1 claim iyiboo wat did dey nfing is still dsmting now u wan show ur trabalistic stupidity of urs u want blaim mallams God punish u idiot
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by ogochukwunasa1: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
muktar mtt: shut up mumu wen dey mallam held thr I tink tony iredia held dat possition b4 nd dat guy who 1 claim iyiboo wat did dey nfing is still dsmting now u wan show ur trabalistic stupidity of urs u want blaim mallams God punish u idiot

[color=#990000][/color]
THIS RIFFRAFF MUST BE A BOKO HARAM. AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by ghettodreamz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
ogochukwunasa1:

[color=#990000][/color]
THIS RIFFRAFF MUST BE A BOKO HARAM. AN EDUCATED ILLITERATE

grin grin grin grin grin (i.e as the handle implies)
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by achinu(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sky Blue: NTA really needs to upgrade, they are a disgrace. I thought the ringing in my ear was tinitus till I paused the video for a second to realise it was the video quality.
You couldn't have said it better plus the flipping awful cameras that NTA uses, always seem like the videos are shot under low lighting...... angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by Patsey: 5:18am On Oct 03, 2012
@ 08:16 GEJ says “Several government programmes and projects are creating wealth and millions of job opportunities for our youths and the Nigerian population”. HOW FAR IS THIS TRUE?
Re: Jonathan's Independence Day Speech Video Version by Agbaragba(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2012
"As we celebrate our flag and shambolic autarky at 52, we must realize that Nigeria is still more of a geographic contrivance as has been rightly posited by Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Not with our centrifugal excrescences preponderating over our centripetal proclivities. It’s a matter for mental pabulum that we are daily drifting into our ethnic cocoons. We still remain one country with disparate ethnic agendas and I can say it for the umpteenth time again that we must sit down in a sovereign national colloquy to discuss the basis for our nationhood. Anything short of this is just vacuous scahiamachy.”

your dexterity in manouvering with those words is commendable... In real sense of communication, the approach is zero. Thank you once again

(1) (Reply)

Why 90% Of Nigeria Want Biafra Igbo To Go and close their border / I Will Never Restructure Nigeria, You’re Naive, Ignorant Of War – Buhari / Polls: Rejection Of E-Transmission May Deter Foreign Investments — Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.