Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem (56800 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit / Tinubu hiding his hand in his pockets again today 17th September, 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by one4GOD(f): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
Best Nigerian presidential candidate posing for the National Anthem

He will make a great president grin
again?, one of there paid liars claimed the other occasion where he lifted a staff was the fault of the DJ as BAT was responding to music and didnt know the anthem was on, now this, what's is she coming to tell us about this one naow kikikiikiiiiii, awon were cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Skty: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2023
peepydelano:
Tinubu na real jagaban 😂

He's doesn't know what's happening around him. It's a shame. Or Oshiomole correct am last time nor give am sense?
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by RZArecta(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2023
searchng4love:
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand Gidigba Gbangba
Tinubuuuuuuuuuuu ibooooooooooo witiwiti

Come Saturday Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR we will repay your legendary kindness and generosity, political sagacity and insightful developmental agenda with overwhelming response at the polls.

I admonish all Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR supporters to shun violence. Won maa gbewa... Ejooor eyee fun won. They will bring violence please tactically avoid them.

Emaa sebawonja ibo nie di. Awon titiwon tijona won ni kona mo tiwa o.

Meaning those whose region has been burnt will not burn our own o.

Always remember that Chinasa decided to burn a whole bus terminal with humongous numbers of buses parked during the Endsars protests..... Don't forget as you go to the polls.

Don't forget that this election is for the soul of Nigeria.... Between the developmental template in action represented by Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR and the drunkard vusionless, wicked unconscionable people who refused to conduct LGA elections for 7+ years.... People whose State indigenes ended their political career and refused to support.....
the greatest fool is the one who lies to himself and staunchly believes the lies cool

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Manna5050: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2023
searchng4love:

Come Saturday Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR we will repay your legendary kindness and generosity, political sagacity and insightful developmental agenda with overwhelming response at the polls.you are a bastard, a disgrace, a hopeless fellow, how much where you paid for this childish Job, tears kill you there, Mr Peter Gregory Obi is your next president, kill yourself if you don't want it, and we Obidients will come for your funeral ceremony to eat Amala, because your family can't afford rice.

I admonish all Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR supporters to shun violence. Won maa gbewa... Ejooor eyee fun won. They will bring violence please tactically avoid them.

Always remember that Chinasa decided to burn a whole bus terminal with humongous numbers of buses parked during the Endsars protests..... Don't forget as you go to the polls.

Don't forget that this election is for the soul of Nigeria.... Between the developmental template in action represented by Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR and the drunkard vusionless, wicked unconscionable people who refused to conduct LGA elections for 7+ years.... People whose State indigenes ended their political career and refused to support.....
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by BigBrother9ja: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
your papa ordeh
Your mama or deh
Ho low fo
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Felabrity: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

My papa oh deh
My mama oh lo fo
okay
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by AMI3(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2023
seguno2:

So why did he not support Sunday Igboho for Yoruba Nation

Instead he has arranged for his detention in his home country of Benin Republic, so he can sup up to the northerners in his labour in vain pursuit for Emilokan continuity of APC’s failures since 2015.

If he as supported how will he has fulfilled is ambition?

Nobody force him to make that statement or neither was he drunk.

I don't have any bad feelings towards him. I believe that there is time for everything.

Among all the presidential candidates he is the only one that have committed. a lot of blunders
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by crackhouse(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Swore always like to hang around the big boys
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Benwallt(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:

National anthem or National pledge? The other candidates have their hand on their chest. You start at attention for National Anthem
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by BigBrother9ja: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:

My papa oh deh
My mama oh lo fo
Okay
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by dinachi(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:

Tinubu believes that he is bigger than Nigeria.
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Felabrity: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

E no go better for my mama
why?
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by NorthernSerene(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
See Sowore devilish smile grin

Nigeria is gone if this man becomes president grin
Nigeria has gone since before he will become a President to bring it back. Jagaban ne za mu yi from North side.
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by BigBrother9ja: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:

E no go better for my ugly old hag whóre olosho mama and my drunkard old fool father.
Wetin dem do you?
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Himthatisinme(m): 9:02am On Feb 23, 2023
The more i read nairaland news the more i dey lose faith in obi because of obi supporters, why coming up with crop picture just to gain cheap point, make this election come go make everybody rest
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by henrydav: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2023
searchng4love:
On Tinubu manhood you go soon stand

Come Saturday Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR we will repay your legendary kindness and generosity, political sagacity and insightful developmental agenda with overwhelming response at the polls.

Don't forget that this election is for the soul of Nigeria.... Between the developmental template in action represented by Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR with battle proven team and the drunkard visionless, wicked unconscionable people who refused to conduct LGA elections for 7+ years.... People whose State indigenes ended their political career and refused to support.....no team no history no track record
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Enyimbamercedes: 9:04am On Feb 23, 2023
To stop it from shaking!
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Felabrity: 9:05am On Feb 23, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

My mother the prostitute married a gay husband
I am a bastard
sorry
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by FireUpNow(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Where is today, Thursday and Saturday? The noise go soon stop.
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Starz825(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Mjshexy:
This Sowore obviously likes the attention of being called a Presidential candidate, dude knows he's going no where near asorock but just enjoys the prestige that comes with it grin
Exactly....the guy just dey cruise ..
He knows he is going no where...but atleast they would refer to him as a presidential candidate of one unknown party...very funny dude

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by ada9ja(f): 9:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:

That's how drug lord behaves...dey don't respect anything
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by seglabsy(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Tinubu is bigger than Nigeria. He only wants to help the country that is why he is running to become the president.
We ought to be eulogizing Tinubu everyday for wanting to be our saviour
ORO RIRUN
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Enemyofpeace: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Baba no well for upstairs. Na package dem dey package am. If I lie ask him wife.
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Lance07(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2023
He has no respect for the nation... He feels he is entitled for the Presidential office.
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Enemyofpeace: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Hoelujohn:
Tinubu is bigger than Nigeria. He only wants to help the country that is why he is running to become the president.
We ought to be eulogizing Tinubu everyday for wanting to be our saviour
shut the fok up. Nobody is bigger than a country, not evenin America. Fools like you turn politicians like Tinubu to gods in Nigeria.
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Enemyofpeace: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Himthatisinme:
The more i read nairaland news the more i dey lose faith in obi because of obi supporters, why coming up with crop picture just to gain cheap point, make this election come go make everybody rest
......and who told you that the picture was by an Obi's supporter?
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Donedeal1(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Real contender and mere

Pretenders.
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by nairanaira12: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2023
peepydelano:
Tinubu na real jagaban 😂

Does being a Jagaban also equals to disrespecting your country?

Boy, you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by EnterpriseMan: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Imagine this is the clown these Jobless retard Urchins want to rule Nigeria. This clown that will go to the World leaders Summit and start licking the table angry angry angry

God have mercy!
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by nairanaira12: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2023
searchng4love:

Don't forget that this election is for the soul of Nigeria.... Between the developmental template in action represented by Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR with battle proven team and the drunkard visionless, wicked unconscionable people who refused to conduct LGA elections for 7+ years.... People whose State indigenes ended their political career and refused to support.....no team no history no track record

On the mandate of a drug dealer you stand grin

On the mandate of a mentally and physically sick man you stand. grin

Boy, how do you manage not to feel stupid? grin
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by GEEBITE: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2023
So hands in the pockets are at attention?
Benwallt:

National anthem or National pledge? The other candidates have their hand on their chest. You start at attention for National Anthem
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Angrymode: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:

Na your type go chop shit dey form say na butter. I pity the kind of nonsense you dey store inside your DNA to transfer to your innocent pikin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.