Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,856 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem (56802 Views)

President Tinubu & Papa Ajasco Shake Hands In Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit / Tinubu hiding his hand in his pockets again today 17th September, 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by nabiz(m): 11:15am On Feb 23, 2023
peepydelano:
Tinubu na real jagaban 😂
yes he is bigger than Nigeria
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Smartguyboy(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
See Sowore devilish smile grin

Nigeria is gone if this man becomes president grin
Because he can’t raise one hand up he have to use that cane 🦯 to support to order hand .
We are not dumb like APC people nah
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Tflex01: 11:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Himthatisinme:
The more i read nairaland news the more i dey lose faith in obi because of obi supporters, why coming up with crop picture just to gain cheap point, make this election come go make everybody rest

They are even worse on twitter. There is nothing about Tinubu they have not twisted and exaggerated in the negative.
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by marshmonii: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2023
searchng4love:
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand Gidigba Gbangba
Tinubuuuuuuuuuuu ibooooooooooo witiwiti

Come Saturday Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR we will repay your legendary kindness and generosity, political sagacity and insightful developmental agenda with overwhelming response at the polls.

No be by this post, mu mu ticket is dead on arrival, get that into your skull

I admonish all Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR supporters to shun violence. Won maa gbewa... Ejooor eyee fun won. They will bring violence please tactically avoid them.

Emaa sebawonja ibo nie di. Awon titiwon tijona won ni kona mo tiwa o.

Meaning those whose region has been burnt will not burn our own o.

Always remember that Chinasa decided to burn a whole bus terminal with humongous numbers of buses parked during the Endsars protests..... Don't forget as you go to the polls.

Don't forget that this election is for the soul of Nigeria.... Between the developmental template in action represented by Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR with battle proven team and the drunkard visionless, wicked unconscionable people who refused to conduct LGA elections for 7+ years.... People whose State indigenes ended their political career and refused to support.....no team no history no track record
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by blabulu2000: 11:52am On Feb 23, 2023
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBANJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

- Babatunde Raji fashola

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by renderme: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
All these Biafra lies. Why did they crop the real picture? I pity yorubas following these peoples propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Sunnyja: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Magnoliaa:
He is not the president and he already has this much contempt for everything! From religion, to sitting governors to national symbols... God, abeg.
His urchins will tell you that there is no law that says you can't throw kongfu during the singing of the national anthem!
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Enemyofpeace: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Take it easy bro. I am obidients
I'm sorry. The conditions of this country just dey make me vex with everyone including myself
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Himthatisinme(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
......and who told you that the picture was by an Obi's supporter?
just too shameful of them, and at the end of the day , obi is the one who even make the mistake in the pic
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
The worse thing to happen to Nigeria is voting tinubu

A vote for tinubu is vote for shetima not tinubu
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by babygirljoy: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by 43Ronin: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
jaytee01:
So bad that Oshobaba was not around to tell the drug baron what to do
And wicked sowore just dey smile instead of helping him like osho. cheesy
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Careente7(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Man Issa baddie
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Felabrity: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Take it easy bro. I am obidients
cheesy
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Mrpojj(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
Best Nigerian presidential candidate posing for the National Anthem

He will make a great president grin
Do you want his hands to go up again ?
So he has to lock his hands inside the pocket
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Felabrity: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mrpojj:

Do you want his hands to go up again ?
So he has to lock his hands inside the pocket
when have ever seen anyone putting his hand in his pocket while reciting the national anthem?
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Nobodysboo(m): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
See una next presido. SORRY SORRY OH, I SORRY FOR NIGERIA
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Mrpojj(m): 2:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
when have ever seen anyone putting his hand in his pocket while reciting the national anthem?
Oga we are saying the same thing,
Try to spot sarcasm when you see one
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Felabrity: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mrpojj:

Oga we are saying the same thing,
Try to spot sarcasm when you see one
there is nothing sarcastic there
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by Fujiyama: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin

There are two posters on here having the time of their lives - trolling anyone angry at Tinubu's casual posture during the anthem.

These posters are not the problem. They are low level media hacks whose job is to wind you up with some crazy nonsense. As long as they have no power to do real damage they can have their fun.

The problem is if they actually get into power - that is when they can and will do real, everlasting damage. Think of the incredible things Dele Alake, Bayo Onanuga, "Comrade" cheesy Ayodele Adewale, Jumoke Okoya-Thomas, Desmond 'Olusola' cheesy Elliot etc. have said and done since this campaign began.

If these people gain federal power they will control budgets, run bureaucracies and make policy. Think about that.

Their principal has very serious health, ethical and moral challenges. He is a leading candidate in this election. If he does win and forms a government, the in-fighting and machiavellian power play that will ensue when his government begins to unravel (as it undoubtedly will) will make us long for a return of the Buhari administration - as crazy as that sounds.

Forget about Tflex01, 2mch and others. The real deal is at the polling booth on Saturday 25th February 2023 and 11 March 2023.

I hope you are ready.
Re: Peace Accord: Tinubu Puts His Hands In His Pockets During The National Anthem by SimplyAJ(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
searchng4love:

Explain why you are how you are to yourself.

There's no explaining to do dullard!!
You sell your 8 years for a few pennies
Nigerians are truly their own problem angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Heavy Security In Ado Ekiti As Buhari Visits. Residents Defy Fayose’s Order / Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.