Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries (2402 Views)

Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / EFCC Arrests Uzoho Casmir, Imo Accountant, Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn / Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by blamingthedevil: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Aisha Yesufu Accused of Diverting Campaign Funds to Buy Jewelries

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by blamingthedevil: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by azpekuliar: 7:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Metchewww

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by inoki247: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2023
LoL people go fight tire after Sat election Dem go petition EFCC, FiFA, CNN

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by tsephanyah(f): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2023
I no know why to fvck this woman dey hungry me. Especially since I saw that her famous picture of sucking straw ...

Meanwhile on top this matter, my people will say, " Enwebedi ife ifulu ".... Wait till after election to hear accusations and counter accusations for Labour Party.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by scholarsfunding: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2023
Fake from FFK bed room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by falcon01: 7:17am On Feb 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I no know why to fvck this woman dey hungry me. Especially since I saw that her famous picture of sucking straw ...

Meanwhile on top this matter, my people will say, " Enwebedi ife ifulu ".... Wait till after election to hear accusations and counter accusations for Labour Party.
bruh😨

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by oyin44: 7:18am On Feb 23, 2023
grin cheesy grin

Yesufu is now a fine woman unlike before

Na happy woman she b

Okoroawusa:

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Okoroawusa: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2023
falcon01:
bruh😨
You get that picture?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by HNICEARTH: 7:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Fake news! No evidence, just another frustrated day in the office for some mushroom bloggers.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Yaribanzaonic: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Corrinthians..aka..oyigboupdate...aka..blamingthedevil ..aka...omenka

You go cry buckets of blood. Thiefnubuu ti lu le..kpata kpata grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Felabrity: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Source: Abuja network news

When will urchins have sense?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Joevics(m): 7:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Fake
All donations in this election was made to LP or support group accounts and not individual accounts.

Aisha Yusuf has no access to LP campaign funds.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Pauldollars(m): 7:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:

It will be easier for you to Bleep a pig than for you to see her in person grin

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Freshtruth(m): 7:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Na play she come play make she no cash out before grin
Me I wan be activist too the thing dey pay wella grin
Nigeria must be great again

Why some people are campaigning for Obi with all their hearts some people are cashing out steady I belong to the cashing out crew so that anything that happen on Saturday is a win win situationm grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by jmoore(m): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Tinubu supporters are perverts. Keep your children away from them to avoid rape.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by falcon01: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Okoroawusa:

You get that picture?
absolutely but Damn!! Damn bruh!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by 2mch(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2023
jmoore:

Tinubu supporters are perverts. Keep your children away from them to avoid rape.
The only Presidential candidate accused of rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2023
APC AND FAKE NEWS ITS UR MONEY IF SHE WAN BUY PLANE LETS HER USE IT JOR!! SHE DESERVE IT
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by AyemafugeILAJE: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2023
It's too late for this propaganda. PDAPC people should at least wait after losing woefully on Saturday before the launch of their campaign of Calumny
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by AyemafugeILAJE: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2023
2mch:

Source: The source

You can see how stuppidity is stuffed with fufu in ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by jmoore(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2023
2mch:

Accused by an unknown Tinubu supporter. This shows how Tinubu supporters are very foolish.

BATs with no brains.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by 2mch(m): 8:02am On Feb 23, 2023
jmoore:

Accused by an unknown Tinubu supporter. This shows how Tinubu supporters are very foolish.

BATs with no brains.
You are also an unknown internet tout accusing Bat supporters as rapists when it’s Obi supporters that have threatened to rape anyone not in support of Obi. Obi himself has also been accused of rape. What a coincidence. You people really love the Rape word. Sick human being.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Sannisege: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2023
These criminals never enter dem don dey steal. Obi is surrounded by poor people who are ready to loot the nation dry at slightest chance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by jmoore(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2023
2mch:

You are also an unknown internet tout accusing Bat supporters as rapists when it’s Obi supporters that have threatened to rape anyone not in support of Obi. Obi himself has also been accused of rape. What a coincidence. You people really love the Rape word. Sick human being.
You confessed with your mouth that you are pervert by wanting to have sex with a married woman. Na you bring yourself out.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Fake propaganda.Accused by who?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by 2mch(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2023
jmoore:
You confessed with your mouth that you are pervert by wanting to have sex with a married woman. Na you bring yourself out.
I think you are mistaking me for your father. No wonder you support Peter Obi. You and him have the intelligence of a earth worm.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Aisha Yesufu Accused of Diverting Campaign Funds to Buy Jewelries

Source? Abuja network new.

Nonsense blogger
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by jmoore(m): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2023
2mch:

I think you are mistaking me for your father. No wonder you support Peter Obi. You and him have the intelligence of a earth worm.

You are now denying yourself. Did Okoroawusa make you his spokesman? You carried the matter for head, therefore take his place. Perverts!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Minjim: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Does she wear jewelries?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Accused Of Diverting Campaign Funds To Buy Jewelries by Okoroawusa: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2023
jmoore:

You are now denying yourself. Did Okoroawusa make you his spokesman? You carried the matter for head, therefore take his place. Perverts!!
Keskese bikokwanu....ogini n'afio?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Children Of Anger Has Descended On TOYIN ABRAHAM / VIDEO: Kano Govt Pulls Down 'symbolic' Roundabout Built By Ganduje / Patricia Etteh: Another Crooked Speaker Of The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.