Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu (21935 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Randy100: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol so you are in Enugu. cheesy

Tomorrow they will say something is happening in Nasarawa and you will still be there claiming residents grin

Here is the picture on the other thread before children of perdition edited. Only Obi and Sowore dey do oversabi put hand for chest.
But, I am in Nasarawa state and still visit Enugu as often. I want to get your point.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2023
The resolves of the people shouldn't be broken, even with gunshots and killings by political opponents shouldn't deter people.it's a ploy to reduce voters turn out from that region and I am sure it will fail. The IGP and security council as a matter of fact should have deployed tactical teams and police presence all over the SE to prevent politicians taking advantage of the deteriorated security situation. I don't know why everything in this country is very hard to do. Every right thinking person knows that politicians will try to take advantage of the security situation in guise of UGM or ESN but people should not be discouraged by the antics, we are already at the finishing line. PO is for president.

Obedient till INEC declare results

4 Likes

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by SmartPolician: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2023
GreatSuccess:

You are a useless big fool !!!!

Stop using such words.

You will be banned if he reports you.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Shikini: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Bad market for idiots urchins.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by OBIGS(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:
NA tomorrow Una go hear am woto woto grin.
God bless biafra freedom fighters

Lol yoruba man praising Biafra freedom fighters

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by OBIGS(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2023
buygala:

Online Chestbeater grin

When armed UGM show now, you will dive into one gutter and hide..
. Any unknown Gunman that tries to enforce sit at home will not escape from the Nigeria military
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Youngpaperboy: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Tomorrow they will say something is happening in Nasarawa and you will still be there claiming residents grin

Here is the picture in the other thread before children of perdition edited. Only Obi and Sowore dey do oversabi put hand for chest lol
Because they are the youths that knows the true meaning of National ANTHEM/PLEDGE. Tinubu is over 80 years, but still claiming 70s grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:15am On Feb 23, 2023
This is the kind of reaction I expected from the SE. Ignore the madness, go about your businesses and on Saturday, come out to vote

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Elidrisy20: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2023
Be warned ooo
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by MartinCorridon: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:
We're prepared and waiting for any unfortunate UGM to show up, let's teach them a lesson they will never forget.

Why didn't you say this before while hiding under the bed in your wife's skirts grin

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Stanchriss(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:
Ekpelima...onyeoshi...werey

1 Like

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by StrongAlphMale: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop using such words.

Let them banned him na. Is nairaland paying the guy's bills?

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by TwoPheus: 8:17am On Feb 23, 2023

What will they hear tomorrow?
Are you one of them?
Be very mindful of what say.
However,noted.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by uncleck: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:
8 AM

Traffic filling up the junction

Everywhere is peaceful and normal
How can you post 8am picture by 7:21?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Taiggarr: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:
6:30 AM

This early morning today, everywhere is buzzing with early morning traffic

And you think that Simon Ekpa's Sit-at-home is for New Haven,GRA,Trans Ekulu or Independence Layout

Is that not the Zenith Bank in front of Ebeano Estate?Are you a joker

How many votes do you have in the metropolis compared to the hinterlands like 4 Corner,Akpugo, Nsukka exteriors?

Stop playing ohh..
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Taiggarr: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:

And you think that Simon Ekpa's Sit-at-home is for New Haven,GRA,Trans Ekulu or Independence Layout

Is that not the Zenith Bank in front of Ebeano Estate?Are you a joker

How many votes do you have in the metropolis compared to the hinterlands like 4 Corner,Akpugo, Nsukka exteriors?

Stop playing ohh.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:
8 AM

Traffic filling up the junction

Everywhere is peaceful and normal

i only see
people

suffering
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by ubanett(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Sit at home kwa.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Himthatisinme(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
I expect the igbos to disregard the irrelevant order terrorist in Finland.

If we SS region are supporting you guys and at the end y'all failed to come out and vote, it'll be disappointing
Who be the we ss region, abeg talk for urself.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by SLAP44: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2023
uncleck:

How can you post 8am picture by 7:21?

Modification, I reserved the space when I opened thread.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by chukwuibuipob: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2023
sad
angry
Even wen we watched the video of rampaging Ipob touts saying no ERECTION in Biafra land sad.?How Our OBI go come win now angry embarassed?
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Realdon1(m): 8:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Shame shame shame on useless Simon Ekpa and Tinubus urchins. Tinubu will soon request for his refund of $1m from him. Igbos are very wise ppl. Come and see busy roads in Owerri and orlu. I just left orlu now to Owerri for Lp meeting.
Youths have got their odeshi waiting for useless Simon and his ugm. Army is everywhere waiting for them.
Obi must be president, and Simon Ekpa will expire in 48hrs time.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Komu1048(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:

I pity those that will be use as scape goat
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by chukwuibuipob: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2023
cool Enugu state cool,Nsukka my village cool
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Taiggarr: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2023
SmartPolician:

Stop using such words.

Banned from where?

America
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by VEHINTOLAR: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Simeon Ekpa,these people dey dare you o ! It's either LEFLENDON or nothing; more pussies to our mazi Kanu's d.ick !

1 Like

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by slimfairboy(m): 8:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Tomorrow they will say something is happening in Nasarawa and you will still be there claiming resident. grin

Here is the picture in the other thread before children of perdition edited. Only Obi and Sowore dey do oversabi put hand for chest lol

So you didn't see the man on the far right with blue agbada placing his hand on his chest too?
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Taiggarr: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2023
OBIGS:
. Any unknown Gunman that tries to enforce sit at home will not escape from the Nigeria military

You mean the Zoo military that you once loved to hate?

Hehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2023
But today ain't Monday? How would Enugu not bubble on a Thursday when it's only on Mondays that our Director-from-Finland commands that we MUST remain indoors? Wait o, Chukwudi, e be like say Mazi Nnamdi Kanu don talk say, no election in the five States abutting to the east of the Great River? Abeg, no comot o. He who has hear make im ear o, ehn! When Mazi Simon Ekpa talk, we obey, because he can do no wrong. Na Baba God raise am for our emancipation like Moses, Gandhi and Mandela dem.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by cash1115(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Tomorrow they will say something is happening in Nasarawa and you will still be there claiming resident. grin

those are the people Nigeria matters too not old fools that look less concern abt Nigeria cos they don’t care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate / Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah / Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.