Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu (21927 Views)

No Sit-at-home During February Election - IPOB / No Sit-at-home in Ebonyi Today Monday 18th Oct 2021 Photos / No Sit-At-Home On Monday And Tuesday - IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Akalia(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:

No, this is not Holy Ghost, I won't tell you the location before you send a team of UGM to harass us here. grin
This is trsnsekulu but let me stop here.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by mylove4God(f): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:

No, this is not Holy Ghost, I won't tell you the location before you send a team of UGM to harass us here. grin
This is Nowas
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by princeade86(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol so you are in Enugu. cheesy

Tomorrow they will say something is happening in Nasarawa and you will still be there claiming resident. grin

Here is the picture in the other thread before children of perdition edited it and claimed claimed Tinubu have dementia for not putting his hands on his chest like Sowore and Obi. Only the two clowns dey do oversabi put hand for chest lol
from the pix, what did u bring out? That he put his hand inside pocket is good or what?
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Mfetenang: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2023
Keep posting nonsense, Simon Ekpa will soon put some metal in your fat stomach.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Raxxye(m): 10:31am On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:
NA tomorrow Una go hear am woto woto grin.
God bless biafra freedom fighters
Wasted sperm!
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Onyiridike(f): 10:38am On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:
We will simply kill you speedly.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by ogatboy(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Sit at home was obeyed before in respect of Kanu. Everyone will come out, no threat will stop anyone this time. Voters turnout will be the highest in the history of NIgeria's election.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Emola12(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:
God pass everybody no sit at home soldiers are everywhere in enugu dis morning
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Emola12(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Tomorrow they will say something is happening in Nasarawa and you will still be there claiming resident. grin

Here is the picture in the other thread before children of perdition edited it and claimed claimed Tinubu have dementia for not putting his hands on his chest like Sowore and Obi. Only the two clowns dey do oversabi put hand for chest lol
nah only PETER OBI and SOWORE put hand for chest there Bro you have dementia NOTED

1 Like

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by nairanaira12: 11:02am On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:

Tell tinubu to goan collect his money back from Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by BuhBye: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Emene i guess
Nowas

1 Like

Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekpa na idiot
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by 2016v2017: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
jmoore:
Any fool expecting sit at home to be obeyed during election period doesn't have a brain.

Ariaria market is already open.

Many people are going to ATM to withdraw money.

Simon Ekperima will die like a terrorist.
Amen
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Ohliver11: 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
NOWAS ENUGU........

I WAS EVEN THERE THIS MORNING.
I WENT TO ROBAN TO BUY BREAD.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tflex01:

Here is the picture in the other thread before children of perdition edited it and claimed Tinubu have dementia for not putting his hands on his chest like Sowore and Obi. Only the two clowns dey do oversabi put hand for chest lol

Are you really this foolish or just pretending to be?

Don't you see anything wrong at all with having hands in pocket during national anthem anywhere in the world?

Tueeehhhhhh
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by oilykid(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:
6:30 AM

This early morning today, everywhere is buzzing with early morning traffic
There is an important info I need to pass to you concerning security in Enugu and SE generally.. it's very important. You can drop am email address for that
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by obyrich(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

And you think that Simon Ekpa's Sit-at-home is for New Haven,GRA,Trans Ekulu or Independence Layout

Is that not the Zenith Bank in front of Ebeano Estate?Are you a joker

How many votes do you have in the metropolis compared to the hinterlands like 4 Corner,Akpugo, Nsukka exteriors?

Stop playing ohh.
Show us anywhere there is sit-at-home in Enugu. I have gone to Nsukka from Enugu and back. Everywhere is buzzing.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by Tochj(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:
God bless
biafra freedom fighters
Mek Tinubu come by himself
I'm boys don fail am.
Re: There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu by MANNABQHOTGRILL: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:

Na you and your useless father go hear am, useless saboteur, you are a terrorist, soon to be killed by the police, you are not a biafra freedom fighter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justice Ugo Has Not Resigned – Appeal Court / 5 APC Senators' Petition To Remove Saraki&Ekweremadu Hots Up As Judge Withdraws / 20 Fine Details Of 2017 Budget:N74m Aso Rock Rent, N94m For Tyres,N396m For Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.