Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver (12946 Views)

Atiku Reacts As Thugs Attack PDP Rally In Kaduna. Peace Restored / Thugs Attack PDP Members In Osun, Monarch Fumes / Reno Omokri Blasts Charly Boy For Collecting Money From APC To Attack PDP, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by shegra58: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1439457/gunmen-attack-pdp-house-reps-candidate-kill-driver-enugu/

Obi's friends and neighbors. " I know these people, I see them everyday, they are not terrorists " -Peter Obi.
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by princeade86(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2023
What's happening in enugu
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by ufuosman(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Na wa
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Echoban: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2023
press9jatv:
Enugu State is a flash point on Saturday presidential election, the Nigeria army should do the needful by arresting the hoodlums killing the politician in Enugu State

I think Lagos need them more. wink
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Derrickfoster1: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2023
obembet:

Werey

The land of the wicked can never have peace

Akuya

go to your witch craft infested irabiji
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by bibiking7(m): 9:29am On Feb 23, 2023

Like what the flying f***

Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Tapoturato: 9:30am On Feb 23, 2023
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are the reasons why I'll vote out APC

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by FashionCookie(f): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Hmm...make una take am easy on una selves o.
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by deeva2: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Neduzze5:
It's pretty easy to spot the hand of Esau in this.

The rejected party, APC is behind this.

If thiefnubuuu can pay Ekpa off, killing is the easiest thing for him to do.

However, he should be rest assured that all Igbos will vote for Obi on Saturday whether they like it or not.

The more you blame others for your stupidity and ignorance, the more you suffer..
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by kingyakos: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2023
I've noticed that it's only PDP and LP candidate that are being attacked in SE and across the country.
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by femtex007(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

After elections your mind go dey .

Shey you dey still dey hear Boko Haram and Fulani herdsman?

U no fit use your upper ?

I based in Enugu. So I knw as e go for here
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:36am On Feb 23, 2023
Luckylife:
Peter Obi the answer

Can he win the north

If he can win

Kano state
Kebbi state
Kaduna state
Yobe state
Borno state
Benue state
Plateau state
Nasarrawa state

if Peter obi win. Any of this northern state i wil send you 100k
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Derrickfoster1: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2023
femtex007:

I based in Enugu. So I knw as e go for here

I live in Delta and I can tell you it's a political something.

No dey use your hand insult your people when you know say fools dey every tribe.

Na una make them see una finish
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by sofeo(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by DriveByKiller: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2023
SensualMan:
Bala bluuu sending his troops down east. Disgrace is his to bear on Saturday.

The die had been cast.
you mean dice ?

Demented illiterate Criminal
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Emir01: 9:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:
Same Enugu?

You can't tell me nothing

APC is behind this full stop .

The same way you blame every tribes for your misfortunes. APC governorship candidate also attacked at the same location. APC is not fighting for votes in Enugu, take your votes and stop killing yourself. Continue to exonerate your Ipob brothers
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by amuwo1980: 9:42am On Feb 23, 2023
This guy knows something

Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Derrickfoster1: 9:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Emir01:

The same way you blame every tribes for your misfortunes. APC governorship candidate also attacked at the same location. APC is not fighting for votes in Enugu, take your votes and stop killing yourself. Continue to exonerate your Ipob brothers

No no don't get it twisted

Yoruba are the blame game people in Nigeria as we speak.

I can start counting from the death of MKO

Down to Owo massacre
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Don't trust politicians, last election they were together, today, they are killing one another.
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by mauchiz: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2023
President Buhari should arrest Simon Ekpa,
He is a terrorist.
#ArrestSimonEkpanow
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2023
Sweet music! The sword that tears its own scabbard shall be homeless! They brought home ants-wood. Now, they're contesting with lizards.
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Luckylife(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:

Can he win the north

If he can win

Kano state
Kebbi state
Kaduna state
Yobe state
Borno state
Benue state
Plateau state
Nasarrawa state

if Peter obi win. Any of this northern state i wil send you 100k
look for needy people around you and touch their lives positively.
I don't need your money because I am not a sycophant, ethnic bigot or religious extremist,may decisions to vote LP is for the betterment of Nigeria. Peter Obi don't need to win those states only 25% votes is needed. But I can assure you he will get more than 50% in
1)Benue State
2)Plateau State
3) Nasarawa State

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by SolutionsMed: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2023
APC is an evil, demonic party

They want to intimidate Nigerians to win election for their evil Muslim-Muslim contraption. Demonic people.

God will disgrace their evil contraption of thugs and terrorists to suppress voter turnout for other fair political parties in Lagos, South East and South South!

God will disgrace their evil plot using Wike, Orji Kalu, Uzodimma, Nnamani and Akpabio to twist the people's will in Rivers, Abia, Imo, Enugu and Akwa Ibom states.

God will disgrace the plot to wipe out whole senatorial districts in Anambra Nnewi, Ihialla (why are we discovering thousands of discarded PVCs in Nnewi?) and in Imo such as Orlu, Orsu, Oru, Ideato, Izombe and parts of Okigwe - the same areas they manufactured thousands of funny voter lists and were busted by Imo Ugochinyere for their fraud and they began attacking and killing his supporters, they have now sacrificed these areas as no

APC's plot to win at all costs in the North even when it is obvious they are losing in the North West and North Central!

APC will never win an election again in Nigeria. Their evil policies, bloodshed, bigotry, sectionalism and hate must be retired alongside their candidates!

Nigerians, you have the powers rise up and speak on Febraury 25🇳🇬
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by ShedrachU(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Boyooosa:
But I just read it here that Enugu is safe

Na WA o!

That's the biggest lie you will ever know.
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Guide777(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Ofor Chukwuegbo again? is he not Chimaroke hitman?
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by femtex007(m): 11:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

I live in Delta and I can tell you it's a political something.

No dey use your hand insult your people when you know say fools dey every tribe.

Na una make them see una finish
See let's tell ourselves the truth. We are the cause of our problems. This is what someone posted in our estate

Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by ogwumgbe: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Ckonnet:
Nnamdi Kanu n Simon,alaigbo will surely reject una for bringing this ant infested wood home. Bastards that can't boast of any useful thing to their names decided to liberate a whole race.tufiakwa!!

History has shown that freedom fighters were underdogs that emerged with courage and fearlessness to write their names in the History halls of fame
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Birdman07090(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
If you are not spiritually strong you can do politics in Nigeria, So everyone should be careful
Re: Enugu: Gunmen Attack PDP House Of Reps Candidate, Kill Driver by Emdebby2: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
What is happening in Enugu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

IBB: The Real Reason I Annulled June 12 / INEC Responsible For Underage Voting In Kano – PDP / Sulaiman Bakari Picks Nomination Form For House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.