Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month (1463 Views)

Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by coolitempa(f): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If you no mention my name, will your head fall off from your neck?

The Simon Ekpa that Tinubu sponsored to create panic in the south has been picked up by the interpol like a rug rat and we are happy ..

Is asiwaju still sponsoring Simon Groundnut?

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by coolitempa(f): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:
Never put your self in harms for any Nigerian Politician, Political party or party ideology, there is no loyalty amongst any of them

Should Peter win the coming elections, half of those you see in APC and PDP today will defect to Labour Party within 3 months

I see this one is back to being a biafran.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by gidgiddy: 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
coolitempa:

I see this one is back to being a biafran.... grin grin grin

I see you are back to unity begging
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by DevilsEqual(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

Which unity begging?
Same people u accused of deliberately persecuting Igbos in lagos, you're here claiming they are begging for unity
They've made it clear that they wouldnt mind if u people leave and you're here saying they're beggin for unity
How ironic it is that SE politicians are the ones going to lagos to have a peace meeting with the LASGA

2 Likes

Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by ba7man(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

Who wants to be in unity with the embarrassment of a region where criminals flog little kids and their teachers for showing up in school for exams.

With the way all those vehicles were driving fast, away from danger and people running in the streets reminds me of some civil war zone.

Who wants to be in unity with that?
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by gidgiddy: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:
Who wants to be in unity with the embarrassment of a region where criminals flog little kids and their teachers for showing up in school for exams.

With the way all those vehicles were driving fast, away from danger and people running in the streets reminds me of some civil war zone.

Who wants to be in unity with that?

And thats why you Nigerians should join Asari Dokubo in asking the Nigerian state to let go of us
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by ba7man(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

And thats why you Nigerians should join Asari Dokubo in asking the Nigerian state to let go of us
What happened to your mouths that you can't use it to ask for yourselves??

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by gidgiddy: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2023
ba7man:
What happened to your mouths that you can't use it to ask for yourselves??

We have been doing that a long time but there are too many unity beggars in Nigeria
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by Raskimonojendor: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
I don't understand OP once in a while. Today you are for Peter Obi, tomorrow you are for IPOB grin

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by gidgiddy: 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
I don't understand OP once in a while. Today you are for Peter Obi, tomorrow you are for IPOB grin

Do you know how many Yoruba nation agitators were for Oduduwa Republic and Bola Tinubu?
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by HitlerWasRight: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:
Never put your self in harms for any Nigerian Politician, Political party or party ideology, there is no loyalty amongst any of them

Should Peter win the coming elections, half of those you see in APC and PDP today will defect to Labour Party within 3 months

And you would have abandoned your dead Biafra project as well.
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by gidgiddy: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

And you would have abandoned your dead Biafra project as well.

The unity beggar who cannot do without Igbos being in his long failed 'one Nigeria'
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by HitlerWasRight: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

The unity beggar who cannot do without Igbos being in his long failed 'one Nigeria'

I have warned your crusty natty ass to stop ever thinking i am opposed to your useless Biafra.

You by now should know that even before Asari came out or Arewa went to court seeking your permanent eviction from Nigeria, I have always been at forefront calling for your expulsion and banishment to your five leprous states aka Biafra .

1 Like

Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by gidgiddy: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

I have warned your crusty natty ass to stop ever thinking i am opposed to your useless Biafra.

You by now should know that even before Asari came out or Arewa went to court seeking your permanent eviction from Nigeria, I have always been at forefront calling for your expulsion and banishment to your five leprous states aka Biafra .

Of course you are opposed to Biafra. Why do you think you and your fellow unity beggars are on Biafran threads pointing out how Biafra will fail and drinking panadol over other people's headache? But we Igbos shall eventually leave this failed British colonial disaster called Nigeria and tgen you guys can feel free to hug transformer
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by Ceenaija(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yes, those that has conscience and interest of the nation at hand will defect. And Peter Obi has likable disposition, his humility attracts people to him
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by ba7man(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
gidgiddy:

We have been doing that a long time but there are too many unity beggars in Nigeria
Nobody is begging you guys. It's all a figment of your imagination.

Python dance is not begging, rejection of your politicians is not begging. Nigerians hardly settling in your region is not begging.

You guys love to create scenarios in your heads and make it your reality.
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by Alliswell248: 7:20pm On Jul 06, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This Ekpa arrest really pain you, stop crying.Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria

Dreamer.......keep dreaming
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
BATified2023:
last chance

So if obi is not elected u will scatter everything?

People don mean u igbos, it is now clear your Biafra is a blackmail tool for presidency

See how u quickly throw kanu n ekpa under d boss

Peter obi will lose, let’s see d worst u can do

If tinubu slack, shetima na werey

E go treat your f up

One unknown random person's opinion on a faceless forum has now become "you Igbos".

You are a bigot, my friend.
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by KanwuliaExtra: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
Absolutely!
Nigerians are first grade political prostitute s!
Re: If Peter Obi Wins, Half Of Those You See In PDP & APC Will Defect Within 3 Month by aswani(m): 7:51pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
You dey rant...

Niggaz don talk finish ..na una go first start the scatter...as losers. Thiefnubuu has lost from Morocco to Spain. If any of your useless brothers near any IGBO business after Peter Obi wins...then you will understand that even the Army no go save una...

This is a solemn promise...try pepper...useless idiat..spits

Share the previous post and share this particular one..idiat

So now na shettima una dey believe on...So you threw thiefnubuu under the gutter in mushin abi? You are insanely dull and stupid...share this post, so all your crew go understand say this election go different.

Bros relax abeg. You go jus give yasef High blood pressure for nothing.

Obi won Lagos state, no mass exodus of Igbo's from the state.

If you wan fight, go Sambisa forest, Abiku plento for dere wey dey look for person wey wan try dem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Result From A Pooling Unit In Anambra / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Will Win With The Massive Voters Turnout In Lagos State / Lagos Guber Elections 2023: Will Things Remain The Same Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.