Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election (4220 Views)

States Where Labour Might Win Governorship / Im Afraid Tinubu Might Win This Election. / Tinubu Might Wake Up One Day To Realise He's Alone In APC -Arewa Youth President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Nefort: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
I am not an expert in politics and I wish Peter Obi would win but when I look at all the northern states ruled by APC as indicated with light blue in the attached image, it gives me a feeling Tinubu has an advantage in the north and will likely win most of the northern votes. The south West votes plus the little scraps he would get from the south-south and south-east might be enough to seal his victory.

Most of the uneducated voters are in the north. They don't know anything about Peter Obi because they don't follow the news media or social media where his ovation is loud. These are the kind of voters that can be scammed using religion or one stupid thing or the other. These are the kind of voters that gives Tinubu a chance. The fact that APC governors rule those states is enough to influence those voters to vote for APC/Tinubu.

If Tinubu eventually wins the election it will finally prove our problem is not about having bad leaders as many will always say, but having a large pool of uneducated voters who outnumber the educated ones. And these uneducated voters end up voting for bad leaders.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by madridguy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Day don dey break.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by madridguy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
What exactly did PO did as a governor that will make we Nigerians to vote for him? You can continue to lie to yourself about the failure call Obi but we know the truth.

Nefort:

[b]Most of the uneducated voters are in the north. [/b]They don't know anything about Peter Obi because they don't follow the news media or social media where his ovation is loud.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Moh247: 1:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
cool

Obi governed Anambra State,

Tinubu governed Lagos

Kwankwaso governed Kano State

Obi has a second class in Philosophy from Nsuka

Tinubu has a Bsc honours in Chicago state university

Kwankwaso has a PhD in Engineering UK

Tinubu worked with Delliote, ExxonMobil became a Senator and A Governor

Obi worked as a director in a commercial bank owned by his family

Kwankwaso worked as a Civil Servants, became a Senator, Governor and later a Minister

Do you in all honesty think Obi can fool everyone with all this annoying insult and propaganda?!

Make una dey fear God small small nau

I honestly tried to watch Obi on many platform since he began campaigning and I can tell you.. Atiku is far sound than Obi, Kwankwaso is not even in his class, even Sowore has far more indepth knowledge of Nigeria

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Christistruth00: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
IPOB should Just continue using Northerners in the SE for their Gunfire Practice

The North will definitely vote for you so you can slaughter them all once you sniff power

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by duro4chang(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
No be say he might, e go win. I don talk am before.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Rapuru14: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Dreaming is free

PO2023

12 Likes

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Dapson73(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Zombidients say each Governors has just one vote and they cant influence the voters.
I think the picture is getting clearer, IPOB sympathisers will soon return to Biafra or nothing when they eventually failed.

God bless Mazi Bola Tinubu, the incoming GCFR.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nefort:
I am not an expert in politics and I wish Peter Obi would win but when I look at all the northern states ruled by APC as indicated with light blue in the attached image, it gives me a feeling Tinubu has an advantage in the north and will likely win most of the northern votes. The south West votes plus the little scraps he would get from the south-south and south-east might be enough to seal his victory.

Most of the uneducated voters are in the north. They don't know anything about Peter Obi because they don't follow the news media or social media where his ovation is loud. These are the kind of voters that can be scammed using religion or one stupid thing or the other. These are the kind of voters that gives Tinubu a chance. The fact that APC governors rule those states is enough to influence those voters to vote for APC/Tinubu.

If Tinubu eventually wins the election it will finally prove our problem is not about having bad leaders as many will always say, but having a large pool of uneducated voters who outnumber the educated ones. And these uneducated voters end up voting for bad leaders.

Your problem Obi supporters is that you are dumb, tribalistic and naive.

The way you carry your Obi madness for head thinking he is the best thing since the big bang occurred is the way other's genuinely feel their candidates are, this is not IPOB mad zone where Kanu's words are revelation from heaven. People have different perspectives and worldviews and they are not wrong when they don't support your view, learn to consider that.

The possibility of Tinubu or Atiku winning this election is 95%, Obi's victory is only remotely possible in your own alternate reality. The way you hype Obi to the high heavens is the same way others see him as worse than the devil. Learn to acknowledge different perspectives.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by maestroferddi: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
We know you guys with your devious strategies...

Tinubu is going to lose...

Put your finger on that and remember this comment.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by maestroferddi: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

The way you carry your Obi madness for head thinking he is the best thing since the big bang occurred is the way other's genuinely feel their candidates are, this is not IPOB mad zone where Kanu's words are revelation from heaven. People have different perspectives and worldviews and they are not wrong when they don't support your view, learn to consider that.

The possibility of Tinubu or Atiku winning this election is 95%, Obi's victory is only remotely possible in your own alternate reality. The way you hype Obi to the high heavens is the same way others see him as worse than the devil. Learn to acknowledge different perspectives.
Simple deception you cannot pull off...

Keep your opinion to yourself because you are not relevant in the final analysis..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hmm... God knows best.

But they are all unworthy.

The great emperor 'The Unity' is one true leader I know. We await his coming
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
maestroferddi:
Simple deception you cannot pull off...

Keep your opinion to yourself because you are not relevant in the final analysis..

Deception? Lol, ok.

Reality? That your hyped fraud won't win election? February is just around the corner, till then enjoy the noise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by DMerciful(m): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
What did Tinubu do as governor? Or you think this propaganda of Tinubu built Lagos will fly?

Tinubu is too shady to be president of any country! There's no way Nigerians will knowingly elect a fraudulent and extremely corrupt person
madridguy:
What exactly did PO did as a governor that will make we Nigerians to vote for him? You can continue to lie to yourself about the failure call Obi but we know the truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by DMerciful(m): 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
Delliote said they don't know Tinubu, Chicago State University gave a black American female as Bola A. Tinubu. Breeze go soon blow for fowl yansh to open
Moh247:
cool

Obi governed Anambra State,

Tinubu governed Lagos

Kwankwaso governed Kano State

Obi has a second class in Philosophy from Nsuka

Tinubu has a Bsc honours in Chicago state university

Kwankwaso has a PhD in Engineering UK

Tinubu worked with Delliote, ExxonMobil became a Senator and A Governor

Obi worked as a director in a commercial bank owned by his family

Kwankwaso worked as a Civil Servants, became a Senator, Governor and later a Minister

Do you in all honesty think Obi can fool everyone with all this annoying insult and propaganda?!

Make una dey fear God small small nau

I honestly tried to watch Obi on many platform since he began campaigning and I can tell you.. Atiku is far sound than Obi, Kwankwaso is not even in his class, even Sowore has far more indepth knowledge of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by madridguy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Continue kidding yourself. By the time Tinubu resumed office you will go back to biafra or death.

DMerciful:
What did Tinubu do as governor? Or you think this propaganda of Tinubu built Lagos will fly?

Tinubu is too shady to be president of any country! There's no way Nigerians will knowingly elect a fraudulent and extremely corrupt person

7 Likes

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by elijahozzy(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
The way Nigerians are waiting for elections to start you’ll think Tinubu will win because of how they are trying to downcast Obi but they don’t know that we Nigerians are just waiting for the final whistle then premium tears shall begin. Obi will win I can feel it from the silence in the air has the year goes down. If you agree with my like if you don’t share

5 Likes

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Nefort: 3:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
madridguy:
What exactly did PO do as a governor that will make we Nigerians to vote for him? You can continue to lie to yourself about the failure call Obi but we know the truth.

First of all we need to be specific about what qualifies as DO and what the possibilities are. Even the worst governor in Nigeria must DO something. But doing something depends on what resources you have at your disposal. Lagos State for instance has a lot of money and the performance of the Lagos State governor should be directly proportional to the wealth of Lagos. Anambra State is not as rich as Lagos so you shouldn't expect any Anambra State governor to run more bigger projects than what you have in Lagos or turn Anambra to Dubai in 8 years. Peter Obi achieved as much as the wealth of Anambra allowed him to achieve. The truth is Peter Obi would have performed far better than Tinubu if he had the resources of Lagos at his disposal.

The next thing to consider is also personality and behaviour. It's not hard to see that Peter Obi has a more refined personality than Tinubu. This is also something important worth considering before choosing whom to vote for.

Anyway, this not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is to look into Tinubu's chances of winning considering the reasons I mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by yemi1504: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nefort:

You can say that again especially the last paragraph!
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by aspher: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

So, OBJ, Adebanjo, and other prominent Obidient Nigerians, are dumb, naive and tribalistic because they are not accepting your own 'reality' as a clairvoyant, man of superior understanding of political matters in modern day Nigeria? Wonders have ended.

Las, Las February will clear all doubts. Most supporters on all divides are emotional about 2023.In the end only one set of supporters will be right. So, quit the lecture about 'reality', which you obviously don't know is highly subjective in relation to humans. Even you can get to the polling booth on that day, and vote someone else, in the spur of the moment.

#Events occur in real time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Nefort: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

But how come a large percentage of the educated voters prefer Peter Obi? What do you think is the reason? Doesn't it tell you something?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nefort:

But how come a large percentage of the educated voters prefer Peter Obi? What do you think is the reason? Doesn't it tell you something?

Educated voters my foot.

Go and do real research, not depending on social media hype to make inferences.

5 Likes

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by blahc007: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Christistruth00:
IPOB should Just continue using Northerners in the SE for their Gunfire Practice

The North will definitely vote for you so you can slaughter them all once you sniff power
Ok
I believe with your moniker, you represent the truth....but it I am ashamed you aren't a truth lover.

Easterners suffered in the hands of northerners years back; Kano crisis, Jos crisis and other northern states....these crisis destroyed lives and properties......yet you voted in Buhari in 2015.

Christians have suffered in the hands of Fulani herdsmen during the farmers herders clash...before we could understand clearly that these weren't just herdsmen, but bandits....though it took your buhari years to declare and treat them terrorists....you voted buhari in 2019.

What has northerners not done, yet they are in power....another northerner is here....I trust you will still support him.

You and I knows that the terrorists in the east are inflicting injury on all.

Northerners have suffered it, easterners have suffered more.....
If you Don't want to vote Obi, it fine, you have a candidate you should vote.....vote him in peace.....Obi wins or not, all lives will keep moving.....you are in Nigeria, you must feel the
Impact of who ever you voted....

But please stop linking the issue in the east to the Igbos....
That's not who we are.....you know the truth about everything happening.....you know how it started....

Stop being a fool.....
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by rolams(m): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
The battle is between Tinubu and Atiku in the North.
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
aspher:

So, OBJ, Adebanjo, and other prominent Obidient Nigerians, are dumb, naive and tribalistic because they are not accepting your own 'reality' as a clairvoyant, man of superior understanding of political matters in modern day Nigeria? Wonders have ended.

Las, Las February will clear all doubts. Most supporters on all divides are emotional about 2023.In the end only one set of supporters will be right. So, quit the lecture about 'reality', which you obviously don't know is highly subjective in relation to humans. Even you can get to the polling booth on that day, and vote someone else, in the spur of the moment.

#Events occur in real time.

Obj, Adebanjo and co have their reasons for supporting Obi, some say Obj supports Obi to dilute Atiku's votes from SE&SS (this claim may not be entirely false knowing Obj as he is, a vengeful and egoistic individual). Adebanjo never even believed the north or Buhari will give Tinubu the chance to be Apc candidate, he has been making noise right from 2015.

But one thing is certain, both men and their silent backers are very politically worthless. People erroneously think Obj contributed to Buhari's victory in 2015, it's false. Obj aligned with popular choice and had he stood against it, he would have been swallowed by the tide, just like what happened in 2019 when he thought he could influence the election. .

The greatest voting base of Nigeria in this election is divided between the 2 individuals, there is no way Obi will garner a few hundred thousand votes and think he can challenge Tinubu or Atiku, no objective permutation supports that.

Most of Obi's hype is in SE, he will struggle to make a dent in the SS and won't make any significant inroads in the north (NC inclusive), how will he win election?

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by julaion: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nefort:

tinubu will win only in your dream urchins

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Nefort: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Educated voters my foot.

Go and do real research, not depending on social media hype to make inferences.
Where should I do the research if not social media? Social media is heavily dominated by very enlightening people. If social media prefers Peter Obi then it obvious the educated and sensible ones prefer Peter Obi. How else do I do the research then?
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by socialmediaman: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
@ Nefort A sitting governor was defeated in Osun state ruled by APC, Tinubu's supposed stronghold. Don't forget that

There is no single state in South East and SS ruled by LP yet Peter Obi will likely win many of those states with a very high margin

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by amanda2013(f): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Obj, Adebanjo and co have their reasons for supporting Obi, some say Obj supports Obi to dilute Atiku's votes from SE&SS (this claim may not be entirely false knowing Obj as he is, a vengeful and egoistic individual). Adebanjo never even believed the north or Buhari will give Tinubu the chance to be Apc candidate, he has been making noise right from 2015.

But one thing is certain, both men and their silent backers are very politically worthless. People erroneously think Obj contributed to Buhari's victory in 2015, it's false. Obj aligned with popular choice and had he stood against it, he would have been swallowed by the tide, just like what happened in 2019 when he thought he could influence the election. .

The greatest voting base of Nigeria in this election is divided between the 2 individuals, there is no way Obi will garner a few hundred thousand votes and think he can challenge Tinubu or Atiku, no objective permutation supports that.

Most of Obi's hype is in SE, he will struggle to make a dent in the SS and won't make any significant inroads in the north (NC inclusive), how will he win election?
Lol. Obi will struggle to make a dent in south south you say? You are not serious and you know it. Well whatever makes you sleep well at night.
Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by socialmediaman: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nefort:

Where should I do the research if not social media? Social media is heavily dominated by very enlightening people. If social media prefers Peter Obi then it obvious the educated and sensible ones prefer Peter Obi. How else do I do the research then?

Read this to understand why the 2023 election is different: https://www.nairaland.com/7482917/why-should-take-peter-obis

You guys are insulting and disregarding social media like the Republicans in the US disregarded the Gen Z people but they turned out in big numbers and voted democrats in the mid-terms

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Tinubu Might Win The Election by Kingzeez10: 4:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
blahc007:

Ok
I believe with your moniker, you represent the truth....but it I am ashamed you aren't a truth lover.

Easterners suffered in the hands of northerners years back; Kano crisis, Jos crisis and other northern states....these crisis destroyed lives and properties......yet you voted in Buhari in 2015.

Christians have suffered in the hands of Fulani herdsmen during the farmers herders clash...before we could understand clearly that these weren't just herdsmen, but bandits....though it took your buhari years to declare and treat them terrorists....you voted buhari in 2019.

What has northerners not done, yet they are in power....another northerner is here....I trust you will still support him.

You and I knows that the terrorists in the east are inflicting injury on all.

Northerners have suffered it, easterners have suffered more.....
If you Don't want to vote Obi, it fine, you have a candidate you should vote.....vote him in peace.....Obi wins or not, all lives will keep moving.....you are in Nigeria, you must feel the
Impact of who ever you voted....

But please stop linking the issue in the east to the Igbos....
That's not who we are.....you know the truth about everything happening.....you know how it started....

Stop being a fool.....

You mentioned all the crisis but you chose to ignore IPOB/ESN killings. I mean you igbos killing igbos. You're killing yourselves. Whose fault is that?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Protest Erupt In Rivers State Over Manipulation Of Results By INEC / List Of What Daura The Home Town Of Buhari Benefited Under His Government / All Eastern Nigerians, In Honor Of Ojukwu Stay Off Nairaland On February 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.