Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate (24221 Views)

Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her / Presidential Poll: SDP Adopts Buhari As Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Stanislause94: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2023
tongue Tears will flow
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Fake news.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Burgermann: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Attention Job Seekers!

Are you tired of sending out countless job applications, but never hearing back? Let us help you make a lasting impression with our professional resume writing services. Our team of experienced writers specializes in creating top-notch CVs, statements of purpose, and cover letters that will help you stand out from the competition and secure your dream job.

Take advantage of our limited time offer and receive a 30% discount on each of our services. With our CV writing starting at just N6,995, you can be sure that you are getting the best value for your money. Our writers are experts in crafting compelling documents that showcase your skills, experiences, and achievements in the best light possible.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to enhance your job search and increase your chances of success. Our discount is only available for a limited time, so act now and secure your spot! Let us help you land your dream job with a standout resume and cover letter. Contact us today on whatsapp via the number in the flyer below!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Taiggarr: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Bluntguy:
Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.

Online..
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Taiggarr: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

Online.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Giwoni: 11:27am On Feb 23, 2023
OBIDATTI ALL THE WAY!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by VIKTO83(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Just watch out as someone from d party counters this roosty publication in d shortest time.

I thought they said earlier that Tinubu was d one Floating SDP.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by spencekat(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
unclejb2:
Obi will win this election before 2pm next tomorrow.

The masses have been pushed to the wall by these wicked old men and they have decided to fight and take back their country through the candidacy of Peter Obi.

A new Nigeria is possible.
If Obi wins,it will be a 48hour uninterrupted party in my hood.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by jaxxy(m): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
The Tsunami Obi grin
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by chitokwe(f): 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Hope is finally here

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by onuman: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Joevics:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-election-sdp-declares-support-for-peter-obi/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1677143293

The SDP presidential candidate is one of the most brilliant Nigerian politicians I have ever listened to.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Taiggarr: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2023
silvoclaira:
Nice one SDP.

In 1993, Abubakar ATIKU stepped down for MKO ABIOLA to emerge the candidate of the SDP in which he won the madate of the people.

May LP/OBI bring goodwill for the people

Online Presidency..
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

Laugh in Spanish

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Manna5050: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Mr Peter Gregory Obi congratulations, on your mandate I stand, no more structure in Nigeria politics, no more godfathers.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Trypant(f): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2023
I had already posted them on my FB. My voting schedule run this.

I base and married a Tarabian.

Labour Party : Presidential ✅
SDP: Governorship ✅

That's the only voting am doing. Senate or House of Reps members need to bargain with me. But Presidential and Governship, NO BARGAIN!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by onuman: 11:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Waiting for Alhaji Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to do his usual last minute tactic and collapse his structures to Peter Obi's Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Emola12(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2023
I'm Yoruba guy Even doh if Tinubu or atiku give me and my family 100m naira to vote for Dem aswear to God almighty I will not collect it our votes is for PETER GEORGRY OBI AIYEDATIWA OMOOLOGO

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by SeeItSayIt: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2023
God bless the sane electorates aligning with the light.

Same God judge the people sabotaging the progress of Nigeria & Nigerians. As well as those that have made up their minds to effect negative plans against our dear nation.

HE Peter Obi of Labour Party we know!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by xquire(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2023
I sincerely don't trust this news from Tribuneonline, this is probably a Tinibu strategy to use Peter Obi's popularity to amplify SDP when they finally deny this news as fake and endorse him as their candidate.

It's an old trick
If SDP outrightly endorse Tinibu at this point in time, nobody will notice, it won't steer attention or votes.

But spreading fake news that they've endorsed the most popular candidate, then come out and discredit it and then endorse Tinibu is a good charade to put up for attention and probably steer one or two votes.

There's nothing "marado" about Tinibu's politician strategy, take away the money, thugs and political assassination, he's just an average politician in the category of Sowere and Orji Uzor Kalu (who T.A. Orji relegated for 5years)

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by onuman: 11:35am On Feb 23, 2023

Thanks to SDP.
A southerner ought to succeed President Buhari.
It's common sense in a country formed by diverse regions and ethnic groups.

Common sense stipulates that Peter Obi must benefit from the age old rotation of the presidency between the north and the south.
It's for the integrity and development of Nigeria.
Above all, Obi is the most qualified of all the presidential candidates in Nigeria today.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Bluntguy: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:

Laugh in Spanish
Only stupid people laugh in Spanish on Nigerian threads.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Mayor101010(m): 11:37am On Feb 23, 2023
This election is Obi's to lose. His path to victory is becoming clearer. Expect more of this in the coming hours.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by jchioma: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Urchins will commit suicide this weekend cheesy
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Bluntguy: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

Online..
You are reading and replying offline abi?
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Shadysen: 11:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Triangles1:
Barca Man u
barca to qualify
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by jamace(m): 11:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by jamace(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by felzokugo(m): 11:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Dialpad:
Lol ... Even Obi knows that he will not win the election....

He is there to entertain the youths and followers
Okaaaaayyy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Twin Explosions Hit Jos Park, UNIJOS Gate, kill 12 / Police Uncovers Plans To Protest Amaechi’s Ministerial Nomination / Court Stops Diezani From Leaving UK Till Next April

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.