Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate (24226 Views)

Election: TUC Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate / Kogi Election: SDP Candidate, Natasha Akpoti Berates INEC For Disqualifying Her / Presidential Poll: SDP Adopts Buhari As Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by LLMG: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
your wish, but sorry
Dialpad:
Lol ... Even Obi knows that he will not win the election....

He is there to entertain the youths and followers
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by crowther15(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
unclejb2:
Obi will win this election before 2pm next tomorrow.

The masses have been pushed to the wall by these wicked old men and they have decided to fight and take back their country through the candidacy of Peter Obi.

A new Nigeria is possible.
If the SDP truly work for Obi, He would do well in Ekiti. The party camp second in their just concluded Governorship election.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by crowther15(m): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
onuman:

The SDP presidential candidate is one of the most brilliant Nigerian politicians I have ever listened to.
I love him, but he should learn character from PO. He was kinda playing politics of bile which I don't subscribe to. I may not support Sowore in the nearest future cos of character I'm seeing today. They need to be consistent with their lives .
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by crowther15(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Trypant:
I had already posted them on my FB. My voting schedule run this.

I base and married a Tarabian.

Labour Party : Presidential ✅
SDP: Governorship ✅

That's the only voting am doing. Senate or House of Reps members need to bargain with me. But Presidential and Governship, NO BARGAIN!
Are u currently in Taraba? If yes what part are you?
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Deepfeel(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dialpad:
Lol ... Even Obi knows that he will not win the election....

He is there to entertain the youths and followers
The youths obi is entertaining have the highest votes in Nigeria, the youths he is entertaining will vote for him
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

E pain am grin
Urchin grin

You go cry this Saturday
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by ufuosman(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice one
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Sunnypan: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obi is the president Nigeria needs now, He will unite us and improve our economy. So let's come together and vote L.p. for our future.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Shikini: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lovely
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by silvoclaira: 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

Online Presidency..
Herder make way!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by babygirljoy: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Olaoluwa122:
But what bout their presidential candidate?
they're just deceiving Peter Obi all these endorsement are fake and won't stop his woeful defeat...
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Hydroxide(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Taiggarr:

Online Presidency..
laugh at your ignorance.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by pacespot(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is really a big boost for ObiDatti o. SDP is a strong force to reckon with. This is the Party that won the fairest and the most credible presidential election in this country - June 12, 1993
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Blazebond(m): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wahala everywhere,sdp south dey declare for obi while sdp north dey declare for ATIKU,wahala wahala wahala,obi for use brain follow ATIKU,he don cast himself.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
pacespot:
This is really a big boost for ObiDatti o. SDP is a strong force to reckon with. This is the Party that won the fairest and the most credible presidential election in this country - June 12, 1993

LOL...the SDP of today is not the SDP of the early 1990's...that one was an army creation....this one was a new creation

Basically it is like me making detergent and calling it Omo...that is what the current SDP did.

Also, the old SDP ceased to exist when Abacha came in...and by then most of its leadership had stopped supporting MKO, and had become pro-army hacks.
Re: 2023 Election: SDP Adopts Peter Obi As Presidential Candidate by Gohs: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please look for this logo on your ballot papers — that is Labour Party (LP)!
Incase you don't see "LP" written on it, don't worry.

Just vote for Peter Obi grin

Nigeria must move forward by fire by force !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunshots As APC, PDP Clash In Rivers Over Inspection Of Electoral Materials / I Will continue to defeat political harlots - Wike / Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.