Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner (2282 Views)

LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu / 2023: Nothern Business Leaders, Islamic Sects, Kano CAN Endorse Bola Tinubu / Fact-Check: Did The Olu Of Warri Endorse Bola Ahmed Tinubu? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner by Aldol: 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
MXrep:

Especially yoruba Christians. They will be claiming "Yoruba first" while the Muslims are advancing the interest of the caliphate to their detriment. Yoruba needs to break their narrow minded tribal reasoning. Religion and political party are greater than tribe
So I should make enemy with my sibling because he is a Muslim and make friend with someone who is a Christian but hates me for being yoruba. Your mumu no be here.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner by Raheeqilmaktoom: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Parachoko:
Is so funny People who want the Church to endorse Obi will com and cry about this endorsement of Tinubu by Muslim students grin

Hypocrites too plenty this country

Well

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Even have to rope in 'provocative' for additional effect. lol.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner by CSTRR: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Now imagine if Tinubu wins, and all Christian dominated regions refuse to cooperate with him and distrust him, his people will claim they hate him unjustly for his region and religion.

A presidency that has already been built on a very bad foundation.

A foundation of intolerance, criminality and narrow-mindedness.
Re: Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner by CSTRR: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
All the people supporting Tinubu, there is none I can point to as a role model.

No single one.
Re: Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner by Acidosis(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
There's nothing provocative about the letter jare. The fact that some Christians are preaching Saul and David parable abi na Paul and Silas doesn't mean that some of us won't make more provocative statements. If you stay neutral because of your Christianity, na you play yourself.

The man who gave the Saul and David parable japa-ed to the UK just yesterday - this is
from a confirmed eye witness. cheesy cheesy What that means is that he won't be voting, he doesn't care about that so long as you continue to pay tithe and offering for more japa trips. grin

Jesus Christ was obviously not dum.b in his days on earth. Somebody that nearly flogged people for buying and selling at the temple?? cheesy cheesy

I am just waiting for that "neutral" pastor that will preach "we are one in Christ" again after this election.
Re: Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner by Lanretoye(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Awon oloriburuku wanting to cause division amongst we yorubas Is a failed motion already.who ever start this yoruba Muslims and yoruba Christian madness has failed.
Re: Muslim Students Endorse Bola Tinubu In A "Provocative" Manner by Stone03: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
They can provoke to hell. I rather advise them to reserve their provocation on the day of the result announcement because they will still breath fire from their nostril when God gives victory to Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Obi Never Mentioned Stolen Mandate In His Case / Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Gambari Hands Over To Gbajabiamila / Dollar Is Officially Now At $1=789. Tinubu Don Kukuma Finish Us Kpatakpata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.