Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper (2149 Views)

Experienced & Mature Gatekeeper Needed Immediately - 40years Old Above / My Experience As A Recruiter-chika Uwazie @chikauwazie / Interview Etiquette 101: My Personal Experience As A Recruiter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by Rrchrd(m): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2023
FuckYourFather:
OP is like you never do gateman before, well it's their choice to give you food or not
as for looking your face forget that one wether they look your face or not just forget about them you are a hustler and doing your thing that's what matters.
people tend to comonize The gateman that opening gate in their house na normal thing be that. just like you dey see am for movies
last last you will survive
sorry for asking did they directly employ you or is it security company that brought you?
It is an agent that connected me there & he'll take 50%(15k) of my first salary.
Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by Rrchrd(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2023
olamilarks:
Sorry bro, if you can make friends with the kitchen staff you'll get food by hook or crook. If you go home daily I'd suggest you pack food from home. You can also approach the woman of the house!
Bro it is a live-in job (i live there)
I only told her once to be showing me love but she seem to be inconsiderate or maybe expecting me to me beggingg her sth always but am not used to begging & I hate it.
Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by Rrchrd(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2023
checkmatez:
Please stop the job before you begin to plan evil because I believe you agreed to their terms before resumption.

Reading this writeup, I just remembered the CBN couple and thier son tragedy undecided
If I can do evil I'll not do this kind of job
I can't do evil & i'll never.

1 Like

Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by FuckYourFather(f): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Rrchrd:

It is an agent that connected me there & he'll take 50%(15k) of my first salary.

Ok that's nice its direct employment at least the salary would be better than those of us that did with security company, don't go asking for food o, just do your work and smile no matter what. it is well

1 Like

Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by Rrchrd(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Shoodboi:
You this fraudster again. If there's something about you, you're a good storyteller. Your stories get a lot of views. So why don't you channel that effort into writing short stories for people for money. It'll benefit you on the long run. Don't waste it on scam.
May God forgive you
if not I'll have say God should make u be in my situation
& i'll advice you to stop smoking
Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by Rrchrd(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2023
FuckYourFather:

Not everybody is an expert in eye service, besides approaching the owner of the house won't yeild any positive results, he shouldn't bother doing it trust me they will say that they are paying him salary.
but this one he's sounding like ajebo, lol
lol if he can do eye service like: always greeting the woman anytime he sees her, saying compliments like weldone ma, thank you ma, oga mi, and always rushing to open gate for them, wash car, bowing to greet, if you can do all these things, with time when they begin to smile with you you will begin to enter them, and also stylishly ask for something, "anything For your boy" " your boy dey o" things will begin to come.
The Madam?
Mmm that they said she is the one that spoil the man that the man used to give his gatekeepers money always.
Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by olamilarks(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Rrchrd:

Bro it is a live-in job (i live there)
I only told her once to be showing me love but she seem to be inconsiderate or maybe expecting me to me beggingg her sth always but am not used to begging & I hate it.
Bros, if them want make roll on the floor, please do. Don't be an island also, link up with other domestics (Gatekeeper, housegirl) (housegirl in another house will handle your pussy and food needs lol) inside the estate, they'll shoulder you till payday!
Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Rrchrd:

May God forgive you
if not I'll have say God should make u be in my situation
& i'll advice you to stop smoking

Thief.
Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 24, 2023
Emma1Oj:
what's your point, omini knowest?

E pain you abi? Continue replying me with your alternate handles. We die here. Thief.
Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by Rrchrd(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Shoodboi:

Thief.
Hahaha! You must be sadist
Re: My Deplorable Experience As A Gatekeeper by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Rrchrd:

Hahaha! You must be sadist

I said you are a thief and a fraud.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reckitt Benckiser Test. / A Level Teachers Wanted For Showers Christian High School In Port Harcourt / Lexicon Ng!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.