Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Collection Of Pictures Of APC Presidential Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Collection Of Pictures Of APC Presidential Candidate (366 Views)

Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians / Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Collection Of Pictures Of APC Presidential Candidate by Jimbadly: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Below are pictures of the elderly man who wants to be president of the federal republic of Nigeria. They're from my collection of remarkable pictures.

Let the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy.

Re: My Collection Of Pictures Of APC Presidential Candidate by Jimbadly: 11:46am On Feb 23, 2023
More

Re: My Collection Of Pictures Of APC Presidential Candidate by Ritchiee: 11:48am On Feb 23, 2023
Imps like you and stupidity are like ......
Re: My Collection Of Pictures Of APC Presidential Candidate by Love700(f): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Jesus is this man a monkey or what

1 Like

Re: My Collection Of Pictures Of APC Presidential Candidate by Jimbadly: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2023

Re: My Collection Of Pictures Of APC Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nah this kind pishure you want to dey associate with your president?

2 Likes

Re: My Collection Of Pictures Of APC Presidential Candidate by Ladiesdream: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Vote For Peter Obi Is Vote For Tinubu’, Warns ADC Presidential Candidate / Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. / The Madness And Evil That Is Going On In Lagos Must Be Stopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.