Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. (385 Views)

A Detailed Analytical Projection For The 2023 General Elections. / 9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC / Nigerian Youths Are The Biggest Disappointment - Kingsley Moghalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by olivegirl(f): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2023
The quest for power has made it very difficult for some politicians to understands that we Nigerians analyzes the character of the person we are voting. They are blaming anybody they feels stopped that stop them from achieving their game. How can we continue like this yet we want to see a better Nigeria. Nigeria arise do not rely on the wisdom of your forefathers they have used religion, tribe to divide to rule. Now it's the our to let your mind lead. Obident is better than polling unit sacrifice. They are fake.
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Moh247: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Empty nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Derrickfoster1: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:
Empty nonsense

Shatap

Wailer

Saturday is tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 24, 2023
olivegirl:
The quest for power has made it very difficult for some politicians to understands that we Nigerians analyzes the character of the person we are voting.

They are blaming anybody they feels stopped that stop them from achieving their game. How can we continue like this yet we want to see a better Nigeria.

Nigeria arise do not rely on the wisdom of your forefathers they have used religion, tribe to divide to rule. Now it's the our to let your mind lead. Obident is better than polling unit sacrifice. They are fake.

That's is why we must vote Obi to change the value system of this nation.

Imagine someone say school nah scam?

All these nonsense because we allowed people of questionable characters to lead us.
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by PlayMaker14: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:
Empty nonsense
What sensible thing have you ever in your life contributed?

Nothing!!!! You only come here to display how you were poorly raised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Moh247: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
What sensible thing have you ever in your life contributed?

Nothing!!!! You only come here to display how you were poorly raised.

Are you Okay?!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Derrickfoster1: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

Are you Okay?!

He said the truth.

You don't talk like someone who had the luxury of going to a secondary school
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by PlayMaker14: 9:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

Are you Okay?!
You should be asking yourself that question.
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Moh247: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You should be asking yourself that question.

You don't have to qoute me to show your fustration... I don't know you and don't give a damn about you

Try and mind your own business instead on jumping ony mention Simping and looking for attention

Act intelligent, drop your own comment like a sensible person rather than looking for fight like a little girl
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Moh247: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
igbos have forgotten that inec counts votes n not insults

Their eye go clear tomorrow

Very foolish .... They now think their foolishness of Nsogbu Nsogbu attack on stranger is normal
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by PlayMaker14: 9:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

You don't have to qoute me to show your fustration... I don't know you and don't give a damn about you

Try and mind your own business instead on jumping ony mention Simping and looking for attention

Act intelligent, drop your own comment like a sensible person rather than looking for fight like a little girl

Dear Bloody Hypocrite,

Where you minding your business when you jumped into this thread to say rubbish?

You don't know me, but you know I am immuned to whatever bullshit you accuse me of.

Practice what you preach.
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Moh247: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Dear Bloody Hypocrite,

Where you minding your business when you jumped into this thread to say rubbish?

You don't know me, but you know I am immuned to whatever bullshit you accuse me of.

Practice what you preach.

Is it your thread or ain't you educated enough to know a thread is for forum comments
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by PlayMaker14: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

Is it your thread or ain't you educated enough to know a thread is for forum comments
The way you commented on the thread is the same way each and everyone here commented.

So don't be a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Moh247: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
The way you commented on the thread is the same way each and everyone here commented.

So don't be a bloody hypocrite.

If you commented without qouting me nobody gives a fvck about your comment or existence
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by PlayMaker14: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

If you commented without qouting me nobody gives a fvck about your comment or existence
Keep on boiling over my comment, and like I said before, you have not contributed anything sensible in your life.
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by Moh247: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Keep on boiling over my comment, and like I said before, you have not contributed anything sensible in your life.

You are even a kid... Lol even your mum's first born won't look me in the face to cap this
Re: Nigeria Youths Are Analytical Followers Now ,save Your Money. by PlayMaker14: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

You are even a kid... Lol even your mum's first born won't look me in the face to cap this
Says an irrelevant old ancestors who quickly run to the moderators.

Keep on boiling. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Vote Tinubu Because Only His Bad Health Will Take Half Of Our Budget / Presidential Election:what To Expect Tomorrow / Rivers State Election Cannot Stand Up To Any Acceptable Best Practice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.