Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? (1110 Views)

Don't Marry An Unbeliever / "Not Even As An Unbeliever Will My Husband Rape Someone" Mrs Fatoyinbo / Gospel And Undiluted Teaching On Tithing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
In today’s video on TECH, we explained what the gospel is and also explain who first received the gospel and what that person did with it. We also talked about the origin of unbelief and who is the first unbeliever.
Kindly watch and share to bring the light of the truth to the world.
https://youtube.com/shorts/w9l_AV-iZfY?feature=share
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
🥱

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Maynman:
🥱

How’s this related?
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Techobeys:

How’s this related?

You should know the origin of the “gospel” you are talking about. The unknown authors that wrote it, who they copied it, how it was edited over the years to suit narratives and so on.

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 6:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Maynman:

You should know the origin of the “gospel” you are talking about. The unknown authors that wrote it, who they copied it, how it was edited over the years to suit narratives and so on.

Does the origin relate to what it is? Who wrote that article? Someone like you?
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Techobeys:

Does the origin relate to what it is? Who wrote that article? Someone like you?

Yes it does.
It’s not an “article”. It’s the history of your “gospel” which you lack knowledge on.
the first and original New Testament is called codex sinaicticus, let’s start from there.
who wrote the “gospel” you base your life on?Someone like you?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Maynman:

Yes it does.
It’s not an “article”. It’s the history of your “gospel” which you lack knowledge on.
the first and original New Testament is called codex sinaicticus, let’s start from there.
who wrote the “gospel” you base your life on?Someone like you?

It’s not an history but an article. Anyone can write it. It’s usually unsound for people born 2000 years afterwards to be telling me the history of what happened 2000 years ago
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Techobeys:

It’s not an history but an article. Anyone can write it. It’s usually unsound for people born 2000 years afterwards to be telling me the history of what happened 2000 years ago

It’s an history that tells the origin of the gospel that belongs to ISIS CHREST AND CHRESTIANS. Do you think all the books was written at the same time?
If not for illiteracy we know the history of what happened 4000 years ago.

How then did you confirm that those stories of “2000” years ago are true, or like a typical Christian you just “believe”?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Maynman:

It’s an history that tells the origin of the gospel that belongs to ISIS CHREST AND CHRESTIANS. Do you think all the books was written at the same time?
If not for illiteracy we know the history of what happened 4000 years ago.

How then did you confirm that those stories of “2000” years ago are true, or like a typical Christian you just “believe”?

I don’t like disbeliever. I did a video session that you refused to watch but someone assume I’m a Christian that just believes?

You have to watch my videos then you’ll know if I’m a scholar or a person who just believes.

It’s not sound to refuse to accommodate a beliefs bc of your own biases. That’s not an element of intelligence or rational thinking. Go on my channel, subscribe if possible and watch my videos, then you’ll see whether I just believe or I have done my work to know the truth accurately.
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Techobeys:

I don’t like disbeliever. I did a video session that you refused to watch but someone assume I’m a Christian that just believes?

You have to watch my videos then you’ll know if I’m a scholar or a person who just believes.

It’s not sound to refuse to accommodate a beliefs bc of your own biases. That’s not an element of intelligence or rational thinking. Go on my channel, subscribe if possible and watch my videos, then you’ll see whether I just believe or I have done my work to know the truth accurately.

I don’t like believer too that gobbles things up with no knowledge of it, all they have are beliefs.
And hope you know, beliefs and opinions means same thing.

If i want to accommodate a belief shouldn’t you have facts and knowledge with it, is like you going to the market and someone says give me your wallet and I’ll double the amount all you have to do is “believe”, won’t people call you a dullard?
Now you are not just giving your wallet, you are giving your WHOLE LIFE on the basis of “beliefs”, that’s worse than the dullard. And it shows ignorance mixed with brainwashing.
How right thinking people think calling themselves “believers” is a good thing still baffles me, that’s crass illiteracy.

I ask you again Believer, How then did you confirm that those stories of “2000 years” ago are true, or like a typical Christian you just “believe”?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Maynman:

I don’t like believer too that gobbles things up with no knowledge of it, all they have are beliefs.
And hope you know, belief and opinions means same thing.

If i want to accommodate a belief shouldn’t you have facts with it, is like you going to the market and someone says give me your wallet and I’ll double the amount all you have to do is “believe”, won’t people call you a dullard.
Now you are not just giving your wallet, you are giving your WHOLE LIFE on the basis of “beliefs”, that’s worse that the dullard. And it shows ignorance mixed with brainwashing.
How right people think calling themselves “believers” is a good thing still baffles me, that’s crass illiteracy.

I ask you again Believer, How then did you confirm that those stories of “2000 years” ago are true, or like a typical Christian you just “believe”?

Like I said dear friend, listening to the words on the videos will help you decide whether I’m someone that has taken his time to study something before forming an opinion of that matter.

Mind you, everything is opinion. Whether you beliefs or refuse to belief, it’s just your own opinion. My opinion is that everything is true bc I have studied is your opinion is that everything is false bc you have not studied it or you also accept the opinion of certain people who call themselves scientists.

So it’s all about alignment of opinions, but take your time to confirm if I have studied what j believe, assumption is not a mark of intelligence.
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Techobeys:

Like I said dear friend, listening to the words on the videos will help you decide whether I’m someone that has taken his time to study something before forming an opinion of that matter.

Mind you, everything is opinion. Whether you beliefs or refuse to belief, it’s just your own opinion. My opinion is that everything is true bc I have studied is your opinion is that everything is false bc you have not studied it or you also accept the opinion of certain people who call themselves scientists.

So it’s all about alignment of opinions, but take your time to confirm if I have studied what j believe, assumption is not a mark of intelligence.

Like i said Believer, having knowledge on the books you base your life on will help you greatly and will free you from roman and jewish slavery.
Everything is not opinion, your phone doesn’t work on opinions, it work on facts and evidences that was tested over and over again.
Your opinion is baseless and irrelevant in front of facts and evidences, only a delusional person will hold on to opinions in face of fact and calls himself a “believer”.

Take your time to study the origin of the gospel you base your life on, and don’t just wallow in your ignorance and indoctrination.
You believe what you don’t know, that’s the mark between a believer and an intellectual.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by jaephoenix(m): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Techobeys:

If believe 'anyone can write it', why do you think anyone can't write the bible?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by jaephoenix(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Techobeys:

Post a link here. Lemme put 5 mins there. It better be good
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by jaephoenix(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Techobeys:
In today’s video on TECH, we explained what the gospel is and also explain who first received the gospel and what that person did with it. We also talked about the origin of unbelief and who is the first unbeliever.
Kindly watch and share to bring the light of the truth to the world.
https://youtube.com/shorts/w9l_AV-iZfY?feature=share
Just watched this clip. Who preached the gospel to Adam?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

Just watched this clip. Who preached the gospel to Adam?

God himself preached the gospel to Adam. The commandments of God the gospel. The gospel are set of rules which one must follow to achieve life eternal and rest in God. So those laws God have to Adam, those are the gospel.
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
jaephoenix:

If believe 'anyone can write it', why do you think anyone can't write the bible?

Of course anyone can write the bible. We have a list of books written by men who never experienced anything but were under influence of some drugs.

If it’s the truth, it has to be consistent with other books. The same story must be represented either in riddles or metaphor. Any book that comes out of the fray is a lie
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Maynman:

Like i said Believer, having knowledge on the books you base your life on will help you greatly and will free you from roman and jewish slavery.
Everything is not opinion, your phone doesn’t work on opinions, it work on facts and evidences that was tested over and over again.
Your opinion is baseless and irrelevant in front of facts and evidences, only a delusional person will hold on to opinions in face of fact and calls himself a “believer”.

Take your time to study the origin of the gospel you base your life on, and don’t just wallow in your ignorance and indoctrination.
You believe what you don’t know, that’s the mark between a believer and an intellectual.

What facts are there? Do you think you know about science more than i do. I don’t think you’re well read. You probably haven’t taken your time to read textbooks. All you read are faulty opinions of people like yourself on times and other propaganda magazines.

Kindly go and study pls. I need you to speak intelligently next time.
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by jaephoenix(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2023
Techobeys:

Of course anyone can write the bible. We have a list of books written by men who never experienced anything but were under influence of some drugs.

If it’s the truth, it has to be consistent with other books. The same story must be represented either in riddles or metaphor. Any book that comes out of the fray is a lie
Are you aware the bible is replete with lies, half truths and contradictions?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by jaephoenix(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Techobeys:

God himself preached the gospel to Adam. The commandments of God the gospel. The gospel are set of rules which one must follow to achieve life eternal and rest in God. So those laws God have to Adam, those are the gospel.
The only law was to not eat the fruit of Knowledge.
Which other law was given

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
Techobeys:

What facts are there? Do you think you know about science more than i do. I don’t think you’re well read. You probably haven’t taken your time to read textbooks. All you read are faulty opinions of people like yourself on times and other propaganda magazines.

Kindly go and study pls. I need you to speak intelligently next time.

If you are well read you won’t be basing your life on jewish and romans books. Which “textbooks” have you read on the books you are basing your life on?
Illiterate what do you know about “science”?
Science base on knowledge not beliefs.

All you read are forged and edited books written by illiterates like you to lure you into slavery

Kindly go and study, and have KNOWLEDGE on your “beliefs”.
I need you to speak like a free man and not a slave next time.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Maynman:

If you are well read you won’t be basing your life on jewish and romans books. Which “textbooks” have you read on the books you are basing your life on?
Illiterate what do you know about “science”?
Science base on knowledge not beliefs.

All you read are forged and edited books written by illiterates like you to lure you into slavery

Kindly go and study, and have KNOWLEDGE on your “beliefs”.
I need you to speak like a free man and not a slave next time.

Like I said, I don’t think you’re well read. One of the attribute of a person with knowledge is manners.

You can’t be intelligent and mannerless, that’s not possible. Those two things don’t correlate. But if a person is ignorant and cannot think, then you expect them to be mannerless and lack control over their choice of words.

Kindly go and learn. The person you’re replying is well read and will send you on a goose chase if you cannot think.
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

The only law was to not eat the fruit of Knowledge.
Which other law was given

Than law is encompassing. Not to eat the fruit is a robots law that carried all other laws that were broken into the Ten Commandments and into what Jesus came to teach.

For example, Jesus says if you love me, you’ll obey my commandments. That means the first law is within this law. Love the lord your God. Therefore if Adam loved God, he’d have obeyed his commandment.
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaephoenix:

Are you aware the bible is replete with lies, half truths and contradictions?

No I’m not aware. I think there’s only human error in relating message bc of different witnesses but the main story remained consistent. And that’s all matters bc the wisdom is berried within the story and not the dates or names.
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Techobeys:

Like I said, I don’t think you’re well read. One of the attribute of a person with knowledge is manners.

You can’t be intelligent and mannerless, that’s not possible. Those two things don’t correlate. But if a person is ignorant and cannot think, then you expect them to be mannerless and lack control over their choice of words.

Kindly go and learn. The person you’re replying is well read and will send you on a goose chase if you cannot think.
Like i said you earlier you lack knowledge on the books you are basing your life on. That’s what separate an intellectual from a believer.

You can’t be a slave and think freely, that’s impossible.
A free man won’t be basing his life on books he lacks knowledge on, if not for indoctrination and brainwashing.

Kindly go and learn. The person you’re replying is well read on the books you base your life on and will tutor you on every single one of those books if you continue behaving like a slave that you are.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Techobeys:

No I’m not aware. I think there’s only human error in relating message bc of different witnesses but the main story remained consistent. And that’s all matters bc the wisdom is berried within the story and not the dates or names.

Which story is consistent? What makes it consistent? Are these stories independent of your collection of books(bible)?
Before Catholic gave names to the authors of the New Testament, all the authors of the books were unknown.
This shows the extent to which you lack the knowledge on the books you are basing your life on.

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by jaephoenix(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
Techobeys:

What about contradictions and puzzling stories?
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 7:39am On Feb 27, 2023
jaephoenix:

What about contradictions and puzzling stories?

Would you like to take this discussion to like WhatsApp so you can tell me all about them. I’ll like to take a deep study with you so we can actually discuss this. It’s important we do a deep text and language study to arrive at conclusion.

It’s important that neither of us just make assumption about right or wrong but for us to do an in-depth textual and contextual study of the bible and it’s language. If you’re in then let’s talk otherwise let it go pls. I don’t like assumptions and rumours.
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Maynman:

Which story is consistent? What makes it consistent? Are these stories independent of your collection of books(bible)?
Before Catholic gave names to the authors of the New Testament, all the authors of the books were unknown.
This shows the extent to which you lack the knowledge on the books you are basing your life on.

Like I said you’re not a well read person and you’re starting to show symptoms that show that’s it’s not just about reading but more.

How are we supposed know the authors when the Romans already killed them? But how does not knowing the author of an information invalidate the information?

If the information is true and is consistent with each other, and with past books written then we care less about who wrote it but the information.

If I go into an empty class and write 2X2=4 and run off. When people find an empty class with the mathematical solution on the board. Would they reject the authenticity of the information bc they didn’t know me? Wouldn’t the information be correct whether or not I make myself known as the writer?

Pls go and study, being a pseudo intellectual doesn’t suit you well.
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Techobeys: 7:49am On Feb 27, 2023
Maynman:

Like i said you earlier you lack knowledge on the books you are basing your life on. That’s what separate an intellectual from a believer.

You can’t be a slave and think freely, that’s impossible.
A free man won’t be basing his life on books he lacks knowledge on, if not for indoctrination and brainwashing.

Kindly go and learn. The person you’re replying is well read on the books you base your life on and will tutor you on every single one of those books if you continue behaving like a slave that you are.

I don’t think you’re well read. You’re not a bible scholar neither do you have understanding of anything at all. You’re just one of those Nairaland gods who have dominated this platform but no substance at all within you.

If you’re well read, it’ll show in your manners and choice of words. Intellect is not usually hidden. It oozes from every fibre of you. It’s not in your dear friend. I hope you can see this as a good advice and learn. I can help you study if you like. I can take you on biblical studies and even scientific studies with proper interpretation as concerns reality. If you find my books get one of them, it’s free and it’ll help you and if you don’t here’s a link to my drive. It’ll help you see clearer

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ny0bZ9nu8ZwmTiEWtln1cCHaD_LZ3cSI
Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2023
Techobeys:

I don’t think you’re well read. You’re not a bible scholar neither do you have understanding of anything at all. You’re just one of those Nairaland gods who have dominated this platform but no substance at all within you.

If you’re well read, it’ll show in your manners and choice of words. Intellect is not usually hidden. It oozes from every fibre of you. It’s not in your dear friend. I hope you can see this as a good advice and learn. I can help you study if you like. I can take you on biblical studies and even scientific studies with proper interpretation as concerns reality. If you find my books get one of them, it’s free and it’ll help you and if you don’t here’s a link to my drive. It’ll help you see clearer

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ny0bZ9nu8ZwmTiEWtln1cCHaD_LZ3cSI

Illiterate, I don’t need to be a bible scholar to know the facts about your book, if i have to be a bible scholar to know facts about your religion, don’t you also need to be a bible scholar to have believe on your religion?
You are one of the nairaland ignorant believers spouting things they lack knowledge on.

If you’re well read you won’t be basing your life on forged and edited books complied by UNKNOWN AUTHORS.
If you are well read you won’t be a slave to jewish books.

Yes please take me a ride on biblical studies, let’s start with Tanakh.
Knowledge and understanding is not your forte, you lack the ability it shows in your conversations.
You are empty and have been repeating the same thing again, my dear believer.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Gospel And Who Is The First Unbeliever? by Maynman: 8:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Techobeys:

Like I said you’re not a well read person and you’re starting to show symptoms that show that’s it’s not just about reading but more.

How are we supposed know the authors when the Romans already killed them? But how does not knowing the author of an information invalidate the information?

If the information is true and is consistent with each other, and with past books written then we care less about who wrote it but the information.

If I go into an empty class and write 2X2=4 and run off. When people find an empty class with the mathematical solution on the board. Would they reject the authenticity of the information bc they didn’t know me? Wouldn’t the information be correct whether or not I make myself known as the writer?

Pls go and study, being a pseudo intellectual doesn’t suit you well.
Illiterate, please show me record where romans killed them? Which century did they kill them?
Man you are empty. I’m glad you yourself know that the authors attributed to those books are not the one, then how can we verify the claims of this unknown authors?
How did you validate the information given by unknown authors?
Do you think all the books were written at the same time?or you think mark or genesis was a single book written at once?
Please mention the past books and other books outside the bible that validates the forgery you have in your bible, I’m waiting.
You lack knowledge on the books you are basing your life on!

We already know 2+2=4. And besides 2+2=4 is not an history information.
Please mention one book outside the bible that validates any of the claims inside the bible?
If you said Romans kill the authors, please quote where in history that happened. We are waiting

Kindly go and learn, slave. The person you’re replying is well read on the books you base your life on and will tutor you on every single one of those books if you continue behaving like a slave that you are.

Your ignorance will be exposed here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christians Facing Increasing Persecution In Iran / What Is Faith? / Kylie Minogue Is Converting To Catholicism. Is This For The Right Reason(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.