Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? (2433 Views)

Obidient Have Become Quiet / Seun Has Banned The Use Of Thïefnubu But Allows Obidient / Buratai To Troops: We Are Days Away From Finally Defeating Boko Haram/iswap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
None of you cowards have put your money down on obi but you go around beating chest and clueless people clapping for you. If you know you're not a coward and you're sure your obi will win, let's bet 100k and wait for the election results.

All you know is make mouths and type what you can't defend all in the name of clouts. Unserious bunch of people.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Remove coward from your title, because we are never cowards then I will bet 1m with you

We send the money to seun

23 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by ubest1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Then also bet who is ur chosen candidate that will win

Gbagura:
None of you cowards have put your money down on obi but you go around beating chest and clueless people clapping for you. If you know you're not a coward and you're sure your obi will win, let's bet 100k and wait for the election results.

All you know is make mouths and type what you can't defend all in the name of clouts. Unserious bunch of people.

6 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Too much noise. Them tell you say everyone on nairaland is a bet addict?

Always looking for cheap money.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Freshtruth(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Inec on Sunday evening
With the results carefully counted and well computed and were satisfy by our various staff inchagare by the power bestowed in me I hereby declare Mr peter Gregory obi of Labour party as the president elect of Nigeria .

4 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Rastafryrice: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Someone that hasn't eaten since morning wants to bet 100k grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Moh247: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obi supporters wey na free browsing them dey use where make them see 100k

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by ganisucks(f): 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:
Obi supporters wey na free browsing them dey use where make them see 100k
Yeah sure, your one million naira old naira notes will buy Tinubu the presidency.

11 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by XLence: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:

Lol. See this clown. Reverse psychology. Election that has been predicted to be the most uncertain in our political history. I thought you were supporting a candidate, why not let us bet on him instead. If your candidate is BAT I'd wager you 200k that he can't win on first ballot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:
Remove coward from your title, because we are never cowards then I will bet 1m with you

We send the money to seun
I'm game. Hello Seun we need your attention here. Obi won't even come second and if he do, you win already. Seun come hold money for us oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
XLence:

Lol. See this clown. Reverse psychology. Election that has been predicted to be the most uncertain in our political history. I thought you were supporting a candidate, why not let us bet on him instead. If your candidate is BAT I'd wager you 200k that he can't win on first ballot.
Yes my candidate is BAT and he's winning. Who's gonna hold the wager for us? 200k it is.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Rastafryrice:
Someone that hasn't eaten since morning wants to bet 100k grin
Coward shut up and go steal your mama money come bet if you no get. I hate clowns in my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thanksful:
Too much noise. Them tell you say everyone on nairaland is a bet addict?

Always looking for cheap money.
You're a coward if this is how you wanna dodge my challenge. So why making all those mouths if your cowardic ass can't accept my challenge? 😂

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:
Coward shut up and go steal your mama money come bet if you no get. I hate clowns in my life.

Go to betting apps and you easily wager on Tinubu and get double your money

5 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
ubest1:
Then also bet who is ur chosen candidate that will win

BAT is my candidate and he's winning. If you think otherwise let's play with money. I hate clowns looking for likes and retweets online when they are bare empty.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Go to betting apps and you easily wager on Tinubu and get double your money
I've done that since last year. I need one useless Obidient that has been making mouth to come and suffer double loss. One for obi losing woefully and the other for losing his/her money. I want such person to learn to use their sense next time and stop following headless mob.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:
I've done that since last year. I need one useless Obidient that has been making mouth to come and suffer double loss. One for obi losing woefully and the other for losing his/her money. I want such person to learn to use their sense next time and stop following headless mob.

Shouldn't your priority be making money and having your candidate win. If you're so confident

1 Like

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:
You're a coward if this is how you wanna dodge my challenge. So why making all those mouths if your cowardic ass can't accept my challenge? 😂

Go and look for the meaning of coward. Some of us are too decent for such stupid lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thanksful:

Go and look for the meaning of coward. Some of us are too decent for such stupid lifestyle.
COWARD, that's what you are. Stop supporting someone you can't defend with your resources. One would think one of you would have the balls to put their money on obi but it's all cruise sha.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thinkam:

Shouldn't your priority be making money and having your candidate win. If you're so confident
I guess you're the one feeding me. I know you're trying to dodge the challenge and that's fine cos many of you are out there to catch cruise with obi. Betting your money would put serious psychological and mental pains on any of you daring to accept the challenge so you gonna have sense by force and stop disturbing the internet with a bad product. If you support a good candidate and you're sure of his victory, you shouldn't find it difficult to put your money on him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:
I guess you're the one feeding me. I know you're trying to dodge the challenge and that's fine cos many of you are out there to catch cruise with obi. Betting your money would put serious psychological and mental pains on any of you daring to accept the challenge so you gonna have sense by force and stop disturbing the internet with a bad product. If you support a good candidate and you're sure of his victory, you shouldn't find it difficult to put your money on him.

Many of who?

You're the one out to make money, become two times richer, stake all you have on Tinubu, and rub your winnings as well Tinubu victory on Obi's supporters faces.

No Obi supporter will ever bet on his victory, not even Obi himself.

3 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:
I'm game. Hello Seun we need your attention here. Obi won't even come second and if he do, you win already. Seun come hold money for us oo.

CC Seun

1 Like

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:
COWARD, that's what you are. Stop supporting someone you can't defend with your resources. One would think one of you would have the balls to put their money on obi but it's all cruise sha.

What better resources can be given better than time, knowledge, energy?

Your lot are everything wrong with this country that we must correct.
Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by NothingDoMe: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:

You that has been crying since cashless policy. shishi nor gum you 🤣😅

1 Like

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thanksful:

What better resources can be given better than time, knowledge, energy?

Your lot are everything wrong with this country that we must correct.
I've campaigned seriously for Asiwaju but I won't be contented without using one Obidient as a scapegoat so others can learn to use their head next time and not foolishly falling for any ibotic propaganda ever again.

2 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
You that has been crying since cashless policy. shishi nor gum you 🤣😅
You wan bet àbi you no wan bet make I see road. Coward and clown join together. Mumu dey use emoji avoid challenge. One would think y'all could put your resources ontop obi despite all the likes you crave whenever you type nonsense online.

3 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by NothingDoMe: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:
You wan bet àbi you no wan bet make I see road. Coward and clown join together. Mumu dey use emoji avoid challenge. One would think y'all could put your resources ontop obi despite all the likes you crave whenever you type nonsense online.
I'm ready. state your stake.

2 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
I'm ready. state your stake.
100k so you won't kill yourself if you lose am and if you wanna go further, I'm game. Let's put the money where we can all access it after the election.
Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:
I've campaigned seriously for Asiwaju but I won't be contented without using one Obidient as a scapegoat so others can learn to use their head next time and not foolishly falling for any ibotic propaganda ever again.

Why not challenge Atiku your fellow corner cutting fellow. You want to dent us with your corruption, thuggery, betting, robbery, and all social vices urchinss are known for?

We are here to build a new Nigeria not to partner with peddlers of social vices.
Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by NothingDoMe: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gbagura:
100k so you won't kill yourself if you lose am and if you wanna go further, I'm game. Let's put the money where we can all access it after the election.
No sir. Please raise the stake sir.

3 Likes

Re: Election Is 2 Days Away, Any Coward Obidient Ready To Accept My Bet Challenge? by Gbagura: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
NothingDoMe:
No sir. Please raise the state sir.
1m?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: DJ Chicken Mercilessly Beaten, Begs For Life / Is Nairaland Another Nigeria? / Niger Delta: Ibori Replies Leadership Newspaper’s Sam Nda-isaiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.