Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,085 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

What's The Best Airtime To Cash Service Out There? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Best Airtime To Cash Service Out There? (252 Views)

How Can I Convert Airtime To Cash (plz Help) / Converting Airtime To Cash... / Please Who Can Help Me Convert Airtime To Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Airtime To Cash Service Out There? by Draslo(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
I have once again loaded 12k on my phone instead of #1200. Last time was 5k instead of 500 but that time I just kala use am sub but this period get as e be. I must add that I was completely sober this time when I made the transaction. If I can't find a solution...I will go hungry starting today.... Somebody help!!!!

Said airtime is Airtel.
Re: What's The Best Airtime To Cash Service Out There? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Balotelli
Re: What's The Best Airtime To Cash Service Out There? by Draslo(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Olasyke:
Balotelli
Kilonjebe?
Re: What's The Best Airtime To Cash Service Out There? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Draslo:

Kilonjebe?
Why always you?
Re: What's The Best Airtime To Cash Service Out There? by Xenisha: 1:44pm On May 22, 2023
I has a procedure done on sept 8th of 2017. I took out two vive financial. One from Care Credit for $6000. And the other from HC Financial for $2000. Both contracts stated on them when the loans would be paid off being if I paid the minimum due with no missed payments. Sometime between 2018-2019 HC Financial was bought out by Vive Financial Exactly on sept 9th of 2019 my $6000.loan from

(1) (Reply)

Is Using Single-use Ghost Account Worth It? / “no Police For Road; Them No See Fuel” – Big Boys Mock As They Cruise In Convoy / How To Use Hastags In Social Media Marketing?hashtags Emerged With Twitter In 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.