Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections (36997 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: President Buhari's Message To Delegates / Buhari Message To Newly Sworn In Officers Of 9th National Assembly & Legislators / Christmas: Full Text Of Buhari’s Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Omoawoke: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Una don hear....obidients

Any biafra or death wont be accepted
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Brendaniel: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
OmegaAutos:

Speak for yourself and fellow piggydiots and Ipobians

Ah! ah!! Is it my fault that...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Omoawoke: 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
smiley
i Watched the programme yesterday live and PMB still made his stands to conduct free and fair election. The IGP said this year Election should not have the kinds of Orubebe but be like Jonathan and make the congratulatory call. Tinubu just don't waste time calling the Winner probably Atiku or Obi because nothing for APC

The surest odd about this election is that Obi is coming 3rd

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by jaxxy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
end of apc
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Shikena(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Na to just call my Obidient friends and offer them words of consolation. We are still brothers and sisters.

I have another unknown real line to use if they refuse my calls, I must be my brothers' keeper grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by blowjohn(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
The first paragraph Shud have read .

We have worked so hard to provide constant electricity, make dollar drop, inflation drop, repaired refineries, equiped our universities and hospitals etc.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Shikena(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
blowjohn:
The first paragraph Shud have read .

We have worked so hard to provide constant electricity, make dollar drop, inflation drop, repaired refineries, equiped our universities and hospitals etc.
Yes, should have read that way for several decades. The next president takes up the mantle and won't have to worry about the 'few' things done by the past presidents, he can proceed with the remaining especially electricity.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by blowjohn(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Shikena:

Yes, should have read that way for several decades. The next president takes up the mantle and won't have to worry about the 'few' things done by the past presidents, he can proceed with the remaining especially electricity.

To tell an entire country that u started working from inception to if ur tenure to ensure a free and fair election is somehow
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by theamazonguru(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
This man will not cease to amaze me.

Which judicial system is he talking about?
The same one he has bluntly disregarded and never obeyed their orders severally?

Just dey play you hear.
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Shaev7(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Since this man assumed office, I am touched by his message and I just possible believe in his message. I can sense remorse situation of failure to deliver as he promised.
This is the only country we have, truly, it is.
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by baralatie(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Oga Buhari people dey bank dey para o
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
moneyissweet:
Like seriously, people still dey fck for this crisis?

Ohh,we won't just admit it,sex is essentiallity.

Even inmate fcks.

Na me be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Peterosky(m): 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Angels3:
Beloved, can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angela Oyom
G.TBank
.Where's your location?
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by baralatie(m): 2:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hmm
Oga Buhari
Bank manager and assistant manager don run for bank o
grin
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by baralatie(m): 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dem don elect new bank manager o
grin

Lobatan closing time is wait am expecting
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Itsemekhona: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Who help am write this thing
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by baralatie(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Okay!
Manager don come back
grin
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Lampy336: 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
How are we going to know that this Saturday presidential election will be a free and fair election?
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Dottormentor: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Keep quite ode, hope if ur preferred candidate lost, the reverse of ur statement won't be case,. Mofoa. The man u once call Jubrin doing wonders now. Issokay
Midehi3:
Doing well at the dying minutes
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Midehi3(f): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dottormentor:
Keep quite ode, hope if ur preferred candidate lost, the reverse of ur statement won't be case,. Mofoa. The man u once call Jubrin doing wonders now. Issokay
who is this thing
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Midehi3(f): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
HardMirror:
it is funny how Igbos dont think buhari is jubril anymore. Daft kids.
What is ipob or jubril got to do with this post now, mumu
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by infogeneral: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
At least, contrary to what some gullible people had believed in the past, It is now proven beyond doubts that Buhari is not a Jubrin of Sudan. He is the same Buhari of 1984.
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by baralatie(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
infogeneral:
At least, contrary to what some gullible people had believed in the past, It is now proven beyond doubts that Buhari is not a Jubrin of Sudan. He is the same Buhari of 1984.
grin
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Gohs: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please look for this logo on your ballot papers — that is Labour Party (LP)!
Incase you don't see "LP" written on it, don't worry.

Just vote for Peter Obi grin

Nigeria must move forward by fire by force !!!

Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by clockwisereport: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Peterosky:
.Where's your location?

That guy is a fraudster
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by MasterTeeUSA: 6:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Because you dont know him...those of us who know Buhari know he always mean well for Nigeria and that is why he is also endorsing TINUBU grin grin grin grin

Bluntguy:
The first time I am inclined to believe you since almost eight years now.
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by merits(m): 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Fearyourcreator: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Midehi3:
Doing well at the dying minutes
If Obi didnt win no sha change mouth
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by Fearyourcreator: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bluntguy:
If your candidate didnt win no change mouth
Re: President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections by NEROSKY(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bluntguy:

Gullible lots

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of Maj-Gen Taoreed Abiodun Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) / Datti Baba-ahmed Votes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.