Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) (68873 Views)

Finnish National Coalition Party To Suspend Simon Ekpa For Disruptive Activities / Simon Ekpa Captured By Finnish Authorities- Photo / Simon Ekpa Set To Be Arrested By Finnish Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by adeniyi65(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Breaking News

Simon Ekpa has been arrested for questioning by the Finnish authorities.

This is happening now in Finland
They should just finish him if find guilty.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by ufotunang: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thank God...let them torture,beat him up and give him life jail sentence....he has caused a lot of damage in the south east with the unknown gun men
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Omoawoke: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
madapcmod:

It's obvious you are living in denial of the reality on ground.

I hope you don't run away, when the results start trickling in.

Lol, pls I beg you..dont just cry rigging..

Una go learn politics by force grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Srredkita(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Trymeagain:

Even though i want it to be true... but a quick google search will tell the news is false
check your spelling
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by juman(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
You can't be a big murderer and live a normal life somewhere else freely.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Brittbreaker: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

AFTER PETER OBI LOSES. THAT IS WHEN CHINEDU AND CHINYERE WILL ALL BECOME SIMON EKPA PLUS. BUT TINUBU WILL DEAL WITH THEM. I TRUST SHETTIMA, HE WILL SHOW THEM SHEGE grin
Deal with them for what? Did they commit any crime or they just want to flex their muscle for contesting in a general election that is free for all?
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by ronyman(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
😂 😂 😂 Person with him bodyguards
Pauldollars:
Simon Ekpa Like FFK, Reno Omokri, Deji Adeyanju and others

They remain Keyboard warriors but chickens when confronted by their actions
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by taxiappguy: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Laughingkk:

Who told you that?
Are you a Finnish citizen?

Everybody go dey form I AM AWARE for Nairaland
Just dey play
I tire o
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Jakumo(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
The arrest of genocide-instigating terrorist Mr. Simon Ekpa by Finnish authorities is LONG overdue because every day that deluded and evil man remained free in Finland, he directly caused the murder of his own Igbo people in his Nigerian homeland, with his idiotic calls for "stay at home" illegal detention of the Igbo populace enforced by gunmen prowling Igboland and mass murdering innocent civilians under Ekpa's direct orders.

Now, in identical fashion to the punitive fate behind bars dealt out to Rwanda's genocide instigators by the International Criminal Court in The Hague, who also threw former Liberian warlord Charles Taylor into prison for life, Simon Ekpa is about to discover that there are tangible consequences to be faced by ANYONE who encourages bloodshed in ANY part of the word, regardless of whether or not the accused directly participated in the homicidal crimes for which they stand culpable.

Because hundreds of Igbo people are now dead and buried on the direct orders of Simon Ekpa who enjoyed the freedom and comfort of Finland while encouraging anarchists to destroy lives in his homeland, the most likely outcome of the terrorist's arrest is that he will be extradited to Holland where he too will be arraigned before the International Criminal Court, who will give Simon a fair hearing before booting him into a tiny jail cell where he will likely spend DECADES climbing the walls and contemplating his monumental idiocy.

4 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Omoawoke:

If Peter obi doesn't come 3rd, quote me and call me monkey

First of all you're already a monkey

Second of all dont come online on sunday if you know what is good for you.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by chatinent: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Said it.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Okiton: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

AFTER PETER OBI LOSES. THAT IS WHEN CHINEDU AND CHINYERE WILL ALL BECOME SIMON EKPA PLUS. BUT TINUBU WILL DEAL WITH THEM. I TRUST SHETTIMA, HE WILL SHOW THEM SHEGE grin
Let's ur life is attached to Tunibu victory in the upcoming Saturday election.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by juman(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
The news isn't fake.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

😂
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by naturefellow(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Opintiwa:

I don't think so .

They don't arrest citizens like that because a crime was not committed against Finland.

https://www-hs-fi.translate.goog/ulkomaat/art-2000009412941.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Espelbengz(m): 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
See why I don't like you people's hypocrisy? Is Simon Ekpa not a byproduct of nnamdi kanu? If u were to mention any names u should have started with kanu who ran away and was lured into Kenya with the deceit of collecting dollars to fight the ZOO people!

Pauldollars:
Simon Ekpa Like FFK, Reno Omokri, Deji Adeyanju and others

They remain Keyboard warriors but chickens when confronted by their actions

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by ppogba: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Opintiwa:

I don't think so .

They don't arrest citizens like that because a crime was not committed against Finland.

That you are ignorantly bold is an understatement.
I wonder the type of boldness people like you will be showing in a " beer palour"

You may wish to know that there are some offenses you will be arrested for in Europe without a warrant of arrest.

Educate yourself more and stop propagating nonsense behind a keyboard.

Waiting for your insult.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by chatinent: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
If they extradite him here, he'll so suffer.
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Lampy336: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

But what about if your so called Lagos emilokan landlord loss the presidency election , what will happen to your landlord , shettima and the urchins? Senseless person you are eating from the agbado leftover of your Lagos emilokan landlord..
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Leebeedo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Opintiwa:

I don't think so .

So if you commit a crime against USA from Nigeria, you won't be arrested because you didn't commit a crime against Nigeria? Did you read what you typed? Please, read up on EXTRADITION?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Obiorahpcfg: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

u be mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by deltateam: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Breaking News

Simon Ekpa has been arrested for questioning by the Finnish authorities.

This is happening now in Finland

Hallelujah!
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Sermwell(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
lorenzobanks:
I don't trust this news. Propaganda is another hobby of people from potopoto republic. Let wait till all news media carry it.
Something that is already trending on Finnish newspapers! Keep deluding yourself! grin
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Adaisback(f): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Finestgurlie:
Adaisback
yes darling, this good news aato mu wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by ModCaller: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Opintiwa:

I don't think so .

He's running an armed militia and has been ordering them to commit mass murder. Everyone knows this because he does it from Twitter.

He's like Osama bin Laden. He should be in black hoods sef

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by BlaqT: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Your thinking stiñkz

Softmirror:
grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Naijaepic: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Simon ekpa i[/b]s different from [b]Simom Ekpa as you typed in the search field

Trymeagain:

Even though i want it to be true... but a quick google search will tell the news is false
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Naijanascam: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
tsephanyah:
Fake news.

Biafra or dead.

no zoo election in Biafra

Keep decieving yourself with fake hope........
Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Softmirror:
grin

As he had shown boko haram, bandits shege, killings of Owo, Una just feel say na only Igbos Dey feel am, even we south south dey feel am, Yorubas Dey feel am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Johnthum(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
duro4chang:
Fake news from upper iweka fake news outlet
Tinubu urchins spotted. Tinubu right now cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by naturefellow(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities (Picture) by Naz34(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu will be crying now
Lol....them don catch your biafra blood brother now, you wan dey shift post abi. Your mumu naked well well o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Who Insulted President Buhari Jailed For 18 Months / Video Of Werewolf Reportedly Killed In Benue Is Fake - Nigerian Army / Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.