Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku (10480 Views)

Kaduna Group Writes Facebook To Delete Reno Omokri’s Page / Afenifere Adopts Atiku Abubarkar, Says Osinbajo Betrayed Yorubas / Okorocha’s Party (AA) Dumps Buhari, Adopts Atiku - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Alexanderobi: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
I keep telling obi mobs that not all Christians will vote for obi but they keep putting all Christians votes in the bag for obi. This is the southern kaduna obi mobs keep telling us that is in the bag for obi , Peter obi will not see 20% of Northern Christians votes you can take it to the bank
Keep quiet!!! What do you know about politics? Do you know the amount atiku and tinubu are dangling in the air? People are just cashing out
Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Ruggedniggaone: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Alexanderobi:

Keep quiet!!! What do you know about politics? Do you know the amount atiku and tinubu are dangling in the air? People are just cashing out
stale
Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by Khaady605: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
asanausana91:
I swear. My mind is telling me that tinubu has bribe peter Obi and kwankwaso to spoil Atiku votes.
I will never forgive them if tinubu win this election.
I strongly believe that they are working for Tinubu. I don't have any problem with any of them wining but we all know that they cannot win this election, they're only in the race to strengthen the rulling party. Let's go and cast our votes tomorrow and pray earnestly that this disaster called APC should never happen to Nigeria again. God have mercy on us.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Group (SOKAPU) Adopts Atiku by bdon123(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
asanausana91:
you are dreaming, our senator is PDP and the whole southern Kaduna is PDP. It is better for my people not to vote than voting for someone with Biafran agenda.
I am kaduna South n 96% of us at pollin voted obi...speak for urself only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary / Buhari Sets 11,000mw Target By 2023 / Atiku Is A Well-Packaged And Whitewashed Crook, APC Replies Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.