Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,206 members, 7,953,766 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury (6577 Views)

Tinubu Presidency:Is This Picture Accurate Of What Will Happen To State Treasury / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio / Block Leakage In Lagos State Treasury, Bode George Tells Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by Hopium: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
princeade86:
because if truly u stay in kwara, u will know AA don't have anything to campaign on.

If you stay in Kwara don't let people hear you say this nonsense. Dem fit lynch you.

His 4 years of administration is 10x better than the combined tenures of Bukola (8 years) and Fatai (8 years).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by boladale123: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
It is bribery if true,but it is not sure that Rahman can come back as a governor.
This election isn't sure for anybody,very tight season.
Saraki raised our igr to 1.5 billion,Fatai moved it to around 2.2 billion,Rahman has really done nothing ,no physical associated development within the last 4yrs.
Salary payment is promptly done ,but even the salary still remain poor.
Kwarans should vote out all PDP and APC elements we need a fresh air of ideas.
Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by princeade86(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopium:

If you stay in Kwara don't let people hear you say this nonsense. Dem fit lynch you.

His 4 years of administration is 10x better than the combined tenures of Bukola (8 years) and Fatai (8 years).
no insult sir. In term of what. Let lecture ourselves. Tell me d development in kwara since he assumed office. And the investors he wooed or wooing to kwara.
Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by princeade86(m): 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obaofaba:

What did Abdulfatai campaigned with for his reelection?

Didn't he win?
u are right sha. That fatai sef worst.
Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by Hopium: 4:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
princeade86:
no insult sir. In term of what. Let lecture ourselves. Tell me d development in kwara since he assumed office. And the investors he wooed or wooing to kwara.

If you can convince me you're a Kwaran or live in Kwara. If not I don't have the time. Kwarans will decide if AA or Saraki deserves a second chance in March.

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by princeade86(m): 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopium:

If you can convince me you're a Kwaran or live in Kwara. If not I don't have the time. Kwarans will decide if AA or Saraki deserves a second chance in March.
smile. I live all my entire life in ilorin. Am not a politician, but will let u know the fact. Even when I went inside ilorin, I let many people know d truth without fear. Saraki was still the best governor ever kwara has produced. If not for saraki, d peace u are enjoying, u won't enjoy it. We all knew how cults fights always rampants in both Offa and ilorin before he became governor. He brought diagnostic hospital for u, did many road, shonga farm, dangote group of company, aviation college, conducted local government elections. Only his greediness made me hate him. Tell me d development AA brought to kwara. A governor that can't conduct local government election for the past four years of his tenor. I forgot to help u add kwasu ooooo. So tell me single thing of AA. Someone that recruited constabulary police and can't pay them.
Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by Kog45(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopium:

Afi tutorial.

KWARA AND KWARANS SAY NO TO BUKOLA SARAKI!!!

He is never coming back to enslave us again! If he thinks some nonsense paid media campaign will make us vote for his governorship candidate, he got it wrong. The publishers didn't even contact the state house to confirm the allegation. We no be mumu my guy. The mumu man was at Sobi FM few days ago saying nonsense. I trust Kwarans sha; he will be disgraced at the polls once again.
This is public forum where you talk with facts and not imaginary views,pls let’s talk like intellect with clear views on what is going on around us...The big question is does the governor or state government made payment to police,yes or no,just answer with concrete evidence......Oh I don’t know Kwarans are free from political slavery of political elites,so to you Abdulrahman is different from Bukola,I pity Nigeria youths.....okay a question would you ever pick Saliu Mustapha over Senator Oloriegbe?but party picked Mustapha over best performing senator and you are telling us you don’t want to go back to Saraki slavery......Hope you know that Saliu Mustapha is using Olusola Saraki style of politics.....Pls let’s free ourselves from politics of deceits.
Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by CapitalG2025: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Absolutely, OBidients have been shown too much persecution and hate on Nairaland.....I am glad we now have our own forum ECHO nigeria
Ekeseges58: With the seriousness of Obidients, they might just win the election

Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by deedeemob(m): 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ive got a brand new hp 250 G8 laptop for sale. U can email me for more info though.
Partnerbiz:
I need an honest I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by Gohs: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please look for this logo on your ballot papers this Saturday!
Even if you don't see "LP" written on it.

Vote for Peter Obi grin

Nigeria must move forward by fire by force !!!

Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by Partnerbiz(f): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
deedeemob:
Ive got a brand new hp 250 G8 laptop for sale. U can email me for more info though.

How much?

Any issue with it?

You bought brand new and wants to resell or it hasn't been opened before?
Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Partnerbiz:
I need an honest I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

Check Ikechukz I bought laptops worth almost 400k from him late last year. We have never seen but the transaction was without hitches.
Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by Simplythebest: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Let them collect 10k and suffer for 8 years. Whats my business
Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by kayyk(m): 3:23am On Feb 24, 2023
I sell laptops and monitors pls patronize
Juanmike:
yes
Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by ikechukz(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2023
WhatCanIsay:

Check Ikechukz I bought laptops worth almost 400k from him late last year. We have never seen but the transaction was without hitches.
Thanks for your recommendation boss, I really appreciate it 🙌🏽

1 Like

Re: Group Accuses Kwara Governor Of Bribing Policemen Directly From State Treasury by SirMustee(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2023
deedeemob:
Is this still available? Can you drop full specs and contact? What’s your location?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work / What Are The Lessons Learnt/benefits Earned From The Suspended Nationwide Strike/protests? / Video Of Nnamdi Kalu Of Radio Biafra Demanding To See His Lawyer Dss Refuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.