Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,850 members, 7,855,519 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu (25190 Views)

FG Using CBN Naira Policy To Go After Criminals In Politics – Ezekwesili / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / UK Pulls Down IPOB Asylum Policy, To Review It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by Curious345: 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You mean Aketi is that sick ? Heard he was poisoned not too long ago tho..
yes he came out in a state broadcast to clearly say he was suffering from a terminal disease .. leukaemia and that doctors have given him some months to live .

I actually thought he will resign in that broadcast and hand over to his deputy..

But no
Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Curious345:
yes he came out in a state broadcast to clearly say he was suffering from a terminal disease .. leukaemia and that doctors have given him some months to live .

I actually thought he will resign in that broadcast and hand over to his deputy..

But no

Doctors told him he has some months to live ?
Can you help with a link to that broadcast pls ?
Never knew sitting governor under this dispensation can be do sincere about his health.
Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by Lithiumite: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
asanausana91:
no more bullion van missing it's way.

You then must be a joker then if you think bullion vans are the only way to do it.
Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by Curious345: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Read it here ..

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/17/exclusive-ondo-governor-akeredolu-down-blood-cancer

MyVILLAGEpeople:

Never knew sitting governor under this dispensation can be do sincere about his health.
Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by Curious345: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Read more.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/audio-ondo-first-lady-betty-reveals-governor-akeredolu-seriously-sick-threatens-deal

MyVILLAGEpeople:

Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by DOM7: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
SAN for sell!
Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by nkemjacob2(m): 12:29am On Feb 24, 2023
If tinubu has nothing in his cupboard he shouldn't worry about naira redesign
Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by StrongAlphMale: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
Agbado Urchin calling a sensible Nigerian Urchin. You think that you can change the narrative.

You are known and called Urchin for a reason....supporting a dead leave.

You mistake me for tehifnubu agbado Urchins?

Dude I'm OBIDIENT and not a theifnubuu agbado Urchins. I'll urge you to be Obidient immediately and cast your vote for peter Obi come tomorrow
Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by JudasNaKarrot: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You mistake me for tehifnubu agbado Urchins?

Dude I'm OBIDIENT and not a theifnubuu agbado Urchins. I'll urge you to be Obidient immediately and cast your vote for peter Obi come tomorrow
Ayam sorry dear. I retract my views and statements about you
Re: New Naira Policy To Set Up Frustrate Tinubu – Akeredolu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Curious345:
Read more.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/16/audio-ondo-first-lady-betty-reveals-governor-akeredolu-seriously-sick-threatens-deal

I just went through this sir. I actually thought it was some life broadcast by Aketi saying he was sick.. this is some story that can't really be confirmed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers End "Operation Crocodile Smile" Training, To Storm Creeks / Protesters Scream At Nigerian Policemen: "Shame On You For Raping Women"(video) / Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.