Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why I Want To Be President Of Nigeria - Tinubu (full Text) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Want To Be President Of Nigeria - Tinubu (full Text) (295 Views)

Tinubu’s Full Speech At 2nd ECOWAS Extraordinary Summit On Niger Crisis / Tinubu's Full Statement On Lekki Shooting / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Be President Of Nigeria - Tinubu (full Text) by Marvieprince: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate Bola Tinubu on Thursday penned an open letter to Nigerians ahead of the Saturday's election

The former Lagos governor and co-founder of the ruling party won the presidential ticket at the special convention June 2022.

Despite rumours about his health and fitness, Tinubu campaigned across the country, promising Nigerians a better life.

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/02/why-i-want-to-be-president-of-nigeria.html
Re: Why I Want To Be President Of Nigeria - Tinubu (full Text) by Luckylife(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
We pray God Almighty never allow you become a president before Peter Obi the corrupt free Energetic,sounds mind incoming president.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Be President Of Nigeria - Tinubu (full Text) by Horus(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2023

Re: Why I Want To Be President Of Nigeria - Tinubu (full Text) by Validated: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
If you cannot explain the difference between a "A Townhall different from Bagablu blu bulaga", you can never be president grin grin grin
Re: Why I Want To Be President Of Nigeria - Tinubu (full Text) by onez: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Who wrote it for him. Someone that cannot debate

(1) (Reply)

My Observation About 2023 Election / Election/tribal Bullying / Popular Oman Of Peace Condemns Nigeria Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.