Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

"God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman (402 Views)

Dear God, we love you but we must lock you out. / Why "In God We Trust" Inscribed In US Dollar Bills, And Not "In Science We Trust / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by Malxyprincex: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
"God, we take God beg you, don't punish us with another bad leader" Apostle Johnson Suleman prays ahead of election

Apostle Johnson Suleman has begged God not to punish Nigerians with "another bad leader".

The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International shared a photo of himself in the mood of prayer as he made the request on Instagram.

He wrote: "God Have Mercy On Us. Plsssss Lord..(Hab 3.2). Don't Punish Us Again With Another Bad Leader. Plssss Have Mercy.

"Oh God, We Take God Beg You."

Read Details

https://www.haima.com.ng/2023/02/god-we-take-god-beg-you-dont-punish-us.html
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Father in heaven, let your will be done in Nigeria. in Jesus name!
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by AnyanwuSilas: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Father in heaven, let your will be done in Nigeria. in Jesus name!

This is not a prayer, do you know God's will?
God's will is evil!
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by NNTR: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Malxyprincex:
"God, we take God beg you, don't punish us with another bad leader" Apostle Johnson Suleman prays ahead of election

Apostle Johnson Suleman has begged God not to punish Nigerians with "another bad leader".

The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International shared a photo of himself in the mood of prayer as he made the request on Instagram.

He wrote: "God Have Mercy On Us. Plsssss Lord..(Hab 3.2). Don't Punish Us Again With Another Bad Leader. Plssss Have Mercy.

Read Details

2 Chronicles 7:14
'if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves,
and pray and seek My face,
and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven,
and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
'

Every country has the government it deserves
- Joseph de Maistre

When God wants to judge a nation, He gives them wicked rulers
- John Calvin

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Malxyprincex:
"God, we take God beg you, don't punish us with another bad leader" Apostle Johnson Suleman prays ahead of election. Apostle Johnson Suleman has begged God not to punish Nigerians with "another bad leader". The General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International shared a photo of himself in the mood of prayer as he made the request on Instagram.
Na una dey punish una sef with bad leaders. God has nothing to do with any of this since it is the will of those who lead the nation — either the people or the politicians— that will be done come Saturday. So, stop using God's name to further hoodwink the already gullible masses abeg! undecided
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

God's will is evil!
Whatever God's Will is for Nigeria, let it be done. That's my own prayer. You can pray yours.

2 Likes

Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by AnyanwuSilas: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Whatever God's Will is for Nigeria, let it be done. That's my own prayer. You can pray yours.

You're out of your mind, pray for yourself not Nigeria. God's will remains evil and should not be prayed for.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Daniel 2:44
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by Dtruthspeaker: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

God's will is evil!

God's Will is good but for evil bastards like you, evil will always be your portion and inheritance forever.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by Dtruthspeaker: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

You're out of your mind, pray for yourself not Nigeria. God's will remains evil and should not be prayed for.

I pray evil burns you 7 times 70 everyday of your existence.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Malxyprincex:

Read Details

You are the ones who have done evil to yourselves in forsakening The Lord.

Now, He has left you all to your evil devices and now you are crying and begging Him to answer your prayers.

When He called did you answer? So why should you bother Him?

It shall never be well for Nigerians, you na.go cry blood!

As you people are evil so shall you people be recruiting evil leaders till Trumpet ends this world
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by CodeTemplar: 3:08am On Feb 24, 2023
Use God to beg God? Sounds somehow to me o.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by judedwriter(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2023
After king Saul came king David.

Hopefully it will be a reality for Nigeria, amen.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by Dtruthspeaker: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Use God to beg God? Sounds somehow to me o.

Mad people are they.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by Dtruthspeaker: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2023
judedwriter:
After king Saul came king David.

Hopefully it will be a reality for Nigeria, amen.

Until this world ends we would only be getting bad bad kings. That is what it means to not have listened to God. So the only thing that I am waiting for Is for God to come and send all these evil people to their furnace, obliterate this world and create a new one which He rules and controls Himself.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by Jackanda1(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2023
Well, would God come down and vote for you?
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by judedwriter(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Until this world ends we would only be getting bad bad kings. That is what it means it means to not have listened to God. So the only thing that I am waiting for Is for God to come and send all these evil people to their furnace, obliterate this world and create a new one which He rule and control Himself.

As a roaring lion, and a ranging bear; so is a wicked ruler over the poor people.
— Proverbs 28:15

Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.
— Proverbs 14:34

There's a big difference between a righteous ruler and a wicked ruler.

Is Peter obi a righteous man?? Or is he pretending? Time will tell.

As for the millenia rule of Jesus , it's going to be mind blowing bliss.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by orisa37: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
AMEN.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by somehow: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Good citizens get good leaders

In the next 1 week, you will get the leaders you deserve.
Re: "God, We Take God Beg You, Don't Punish Us With Another Bad Leader" - Suleiman by Dtruthspeaker: 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
judedwriter:
..There's a big difference between a righteous ruler and a wicked ruler.

Is Peter obi a righteous man?? Or is he pretending? Time will tell.

Since God left, there has never been a righteous king and Peter Obi can never be a righteous king, I verily foretell it.

judedwriter:
As for the millenia rule of Jesus , it's going to be mind blowing bliss.

Ha! what a very sweet world but the new one is still better and that is what I can not wait to live in.

(1) (Reply)

I Dare Every Church Leader With This Article / Did Jesus Christ Ever Laugh In The Bible? / Math 7:16 Shows Us Dat Satan Is Cain's Father Not Adam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.