Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State (29613 Views)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Osinbajo Inspects Beneficiaries of N10,000 Trader Moni in Enugu Today / Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Itulah(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
00FFT00:
Fraudsters!:

Where is the airport?. In fact, where is the cargo aircraft?. What is the rush to this shameful display, election?.
No terminal building, no apron, no tarmac, only an asphalt "runway" surrounded on both sides by mud landscape.

Nigerians must summarily reject this class of liars and retrogressive people at the coming polls.

I honestly thought I was the only person seeing the whole scam. The aircraft it self is a full flesh passenger plane and someone with his 1Β½ sense claimed it's a cargo plane. And Osinbajo or Osunbande (according to Buhari) is on standby to propagate the falsehood, what a shame of a government.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Oddfinder012: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:

It's a cargo airport which isn't completed .. but the tarmac is designed to land cargo planes and it's ready
Lol
A whole cargo airport. U guys are a joke.
Ogun wit all the igr. Shebi u guys were rejoicing over igr? Where is money alaye. Ogun wit such a large igr does not deserve apc. Liars and criminals. Twe
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Moh247: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Oddfinder012:

Lol
A whole cargo airport. U guys are a joke.
Ogun wit all the igr. Shebi u guys were rejoicing over igr? Where is money alaye. Ogun wit such a large igr does not deserve apc. Liars and criminals. Twe

Idiots are the ones who are so bitter to know you complete Airports in phases.... We called them Idiotic people of Biafruads

Obiano the drunkard commissioned all phases of his airport with anyone hating the fool

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by starstaz(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Half-baked project or hot potato potpourri project. This is the new normal among our politicians.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Derrickfoster1: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:

Idiots are the ones who are so bitter to know you complete Airports in phases.... We called them Idiotic people of Biafruads

Obiano the drunkard commissioned all phases of his airport with anyone hating the fool

Osun state and ekiti has never had a good governor since the creation of the state .

Na witch craft?

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Oddfinder012: 9:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:

Ode mumu
A whole vp went and commissioned asphalt and red mud and you're here jubilating. Urchins una mumu never do?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by SaturnNick(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
I am seeing a liner, not cargo plane. Abi small ones dey
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by rafcrown(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT LIKE " EMEFIEWELE "
Sammy07:
Mumu

He didn't contribute anything for the development of the airport and Ogun State.

Except to be speaking grammar
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Partnerbiz(f): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
leovictor15:
I sell laptop ma can I pm you

UK/USA used?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Agonglo17: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by jesmond3945: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
00FFT00:
Fraudsters!:

Where is the airport?. In fact, where is the cargo aircraft?. What is the rush to this shameful display, election?.
No terminal building, no apron, no tarmac, only an asphalt "runway" surrounded on both sides by mud landscape.

Nigerians must summarily reject this class of liars and retrogressive people at the coming polls.
God bless you. Scam.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by jesmond3945: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Espelbengz:
Tomorrow when this same governor wants to become Nigeria's President some folks will ask what he has done before! Some people detest APC some much that even if they turn Nigeria to Yankee dem still no go like them! Well done Mr Governor πŸ™
were is the terminal and the control tower?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Ellasure: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
The creation and construction of the airport should be commended. It is needful.

It can serve as a cargo and commercial airport. It will also serve to relieve Lagos international airport in times of need.

I like the idea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by rafcrown(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Red sand cargo airport. politics applied. wasinmi airport converted to trailer park. now red soil international cargo airport. ijebu
vowiski:
Why are there red sand everywhere?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by BossGerald: 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

All southwest state having functional airport and standard and narrow guarge rail , inland dry and Seaport , 8 lane connecting Highways

No noise... No hate

Lekki free trade Zone
Lekki Deep sea port
Dangote Fertilizer
Dangote Refinery

Where is the functional Airport??

You call that red mud an airport??
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Espelbengz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
So what's the VP commissioning? U no get data to dig out facts if they are lies

jesmond3945:
were is the terminal and the control tower?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by lereinter(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
No time to check time.
We move.

Vote Peter Obi, vote LP.

God bless ogun state.

God bless Nigeria.

What has obi done for ogun

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Partnerbiz:
I need an honest I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

I know someone. DM me.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Exclusive101: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sebi na obi give am money to build the airport or na help help am win Guber election

ShobayoEmma:
No time to check time.
We move.

Vote Peter Obi, vote LP.

God bless ogun state.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Exclusive101: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tell us what Osibanjo contribute to the airport ? Dapo Abiodun alone built this airport from scratch with support from no living soul but himself. I am not from Ogun state, I am from Lagos Ikorodu to be precise but I attended Ogun poly staff pry school, Abeokuta grammar school then went to OOU so tell us what Osibanjo contributed.

Segzy19:
Shame on you..
Ignoramus! Ode oponu Oloshi ayirada

What do you know about Ogun state?

Omo jati jati ikeji aja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Exclusive101: 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
You will have to labour to your death before any of the two will happen

Shawl001:
cool

As far as Ogun state is concerned, I want PDP to come back to power.

This APC tenure hasn't been with much progress at all. We need to ease cost of living for the people in Ogun.

But as far as the Presidential Election is concerned, Mr Peter Obi is the man for that job.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by jesmond3945: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Espelbengz:
So what's the VP commissioning? U no get data to dig out facts if they are lies

i watched it live on channels tv
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Shawl001(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Exclusive101:
You will have to labour to your death before any of the two will happen

...and so shall it be for you in Jesus name.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by calabardick(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Espelbengz(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Toh! U should decipher from what u say..

jesmond3945:
i watched it live on channels tv
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by benjanny(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
A very welcome development
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by jaxxy(m): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2023
I see a runway a very basic one bt I don't see any office structures.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by bluebay(m): 6:22am On Feb 24, 2023
Cargo ke ?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Sheriman(m): 7:20am On Feb 24, 2023
E sure for me say na green grass go full that red sand later
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by lokoloko84(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

After we are done with our fair share of Niger Delta Oil. We will depart... Our Cocoa money was use for exploration
Lols! You no well,😁
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by aydelicious: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Great
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Segzy19: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Guy, you nothing about Ogun state politics...
The fact that you schooled in Ogun state doesn't matter..
That airport was initially to be done by Amosun somewhere in Wasinmi, Ewekoro LG but FAAN didn't approve it. Amosun did a lot of nonsense... He wanted to use it to siphon money but it didn't work...

1stly, that Dapo is the governor of Ogun state can be credited to the part of the efforts and support he got from Osinbajo.... Osinbajo Gabe him that support against Amosun

2. Dapo is the governor of the state. Do you expect Osinbajo to give him money directly or what? Osinbajo is a silent worker. He doesn't need to make noise. The fact that you are not aware of his contribution doesn't mean he didn't assist. That's your own ignorance. Osinbajo Gabe him the much support he needed from the FG in achieving that feat.

If you have issues with Osinbajo, that's a different thing but saying Osinbajo didn't contribute anything to the achievement is a big understatement

Exclusive101:
Tell us what Osibanjo contribute to the airport ? Dapo Abiodun alone built this airport from scratch with support from no living soul but himself. I am not from Ogun state, I am from Lagos Ikorodu to be precise but I attended Ogun poly staff pry school, Abeokuta grammar school then went to OOU so tell us what Osibanjo contributed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.