Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State (29615 Views)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Osinbajo Inspects Beneficiaries of N10,000 Trader Moni in Enugu Today / Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Moh247: 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
fortunateme:

This is not an airport. At best, we will call this am airstrip.

It's a cargo airport which isn't completed .. but the tarmac is designed to land cargo planes and it's ready

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Bahamas95(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
It's so unfortunate Osinbajo couldn't win the primaries, I so much love this man.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by alekuwodo(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Red sand everywhere, after the maiden landing the project will be abandoned and gazetted completed, that's how fayemi scammed us in Ekiti.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Bluntemperor: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
airmark:

I am very sure you didn't get this from a reliable source.

God bless your thinking faculties- the nonsensical guy was amongst the haters on this forum!
What the guy fail to understand is that with Cargo airport, many other good Businesses would spring up!
God bless the Ogun State people!
God bless our VP
God bless the Ogun State Governor.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by papamodico: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Governor Abiodun, please remember the people leaving at Atan - Odugbe - Lusada, in Ado-Odo axies

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by samfrancis1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
No time to check time.
We move.

Vote Peter Obi, vote LP.

God bless ogun state.

God bless Nigeria.
Una eyes go clear.. you’ll discover people around the west are very much making preparation for whatever is yet to come.. make you deh shout Obi left and right.. who no send you who no know your background.. who in pikin no step country.. only in the name of presidential election did is wife come to 🇳🇬 One come become First Lady… The death rate in Ibo land is almost around what bokoharam have caused in the north but una Obi no see am talk.. na another person name weh Sidon for south una go deh shout…

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by samfrancis1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
No time to check time.
We move.

Vote Peter Obi, vote LP.

God bless ogun state.

God bless Nigeria.
Una eyes go clear.. you’ll discover people around the west are very much making preparation for whatever is yet to come.. make you deh shout Obi left and right.. who no send you who no know your background.. who in pikin no step country.. only in the name of presidential election did is wife come to 🇳🇬 One come become First Lady… The death rate in Ibo land is almost around what bokoharam have caused in the north but una Obi no see am talk.. na another person name weh Sidon for west una go deh shout…

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by bewla(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
No time to check time.
We move.

Vote Peter Obi, vote LP.

God bless ogun state.

God bless Nigeria.
To and start all over again if obi win abi
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by joefelin2345: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

All southwest state having functional airport and standard and narrow guarge rail , inland dry and Seaport , 8 lane connecting Highways

No noise... No hate

Lekki free trade Zone
Lekki Deep sea port
Dangote Fertilizer
Dangote Refinery

Let's then unite to have Oodua Republic now!!! Kilo tun ku eyin Omo iya mi?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by jollenbaba(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
DM me I have one honest man at Ikeja that's into selling of laptops. He is also a nairalander
Partnerbiz:
I need an honest I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Moh247: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
joefelin2345:
Let's then unite to have Oodua Republic now!!! Kilo tun ku eyin Omo iya mi?

After we are done with our fair share of Niger Delta Oil. We will depart... Our Cocoa money was use for exploration

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by NWAZURUMEE: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Olafimeji bankole sighted
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Partnerbiz(f): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
jollenbaba:
DM me I have one honest man at Ikeja that's into selling of laptops. He is also a nairalander

Please I can't use dm
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by ayo2008: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1628809445860835330?t=AsVgwZGf9aDSCustX7jL4w&s=19

Better than the one commissned in Ekiti last year.
At least this is a jet not the military aircraft that the former Governor of Ekiti, Fayemi brought to Ekiti to BOBO the citizens. Ever since the kangaroo commissioning, the white elephant went low since then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Sleekfingers: 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
OMO SEE RED MUD EVERYWHERE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dem never finish am na ...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Espelbengz(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tomorrow when this same governor wants to become Nigeria's President some folks will ask what he has done before! Some people detest APC some much that even if they turn Nigeria to Yankee dem still no go like them! Well done Mr Governor 🙏

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Kingabia1998(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ikenne LGA I don't understand
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Dogalmighty17: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
That's not a cargo plane

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by campbelljosh(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is Gbenga Daniel initiative. He laid the foundation. DA does nothing for Ogun state
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by campbelljosh(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Many lagos workers now live in Ogun state, especially Mowe,otta and akute axis
CodedWealth:
With time I hope, the progress in Lagos would spread across other states so the population can reduce, and Lagos would be livable.

For now Lagos is just a glorified slump with too much people in it.
Talking about progress,

Artificial intelligence is taking over globally.

Why pay hungry scammers when artificial intelligence can give you profits from sports picks for free?

Artificial intelligence sport trading is the modern age trading boost, find and join "Corg Ai" on telegram now.

In all you do today, don't miss this.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Derrickfoster1: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:

After we are done with our fair share of Niger Delta Oil. We will depart... Our Cocoa money was use for exploration

Stop beating chest online about Niger Delta God given resources.

Come out on Saturday and do anyhow when Bola Ahmed starts to fail

So you can go and tell Allah hello sir .

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Menclothing: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice one
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by fabolouz1(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
The airport doesn't look like it's completed , secondly where are the products that plane brought and the ones it will take off with?
All these because election is just two days away.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by leovictor15(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
I sell laptop ma can I pm you
Partnerbiz:
I need an honest I need recommendation of a laptop seller in Lagos please.

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by oglalasioux(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Where's the cargo plane? Pictures please. That equipment in the picture is a less than 100 capacity airplane.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by viodemus: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dem go fo borrow billions finish, chop 85%, then use the rest do the job, only to come dey commission unfinished projects.

In developed world, this is a lg victory. And the finishing will make you know say they are open for business.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by gabbasin: 8:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
A white elephant project, waste of scarce funds, this airport will only serve the elite flying private jets up and down. Cargo airport my foot. The industrial capital of Ogun state is Ado odo/Ota local government (Ota/Agbara axis) which is less than one hour drive to the Lagos Airport. Building an airport far away from that axis makes no sense.This so called cargo airport is just an airfield for the convenience of the elite
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by stevups(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dindinrin
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by kennyamusan(m): 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
very true . The airport is just some distance from my home in Ikenne
Sammy07:
Mumu

He didn't contribute anything for the development of the airport and Ogun State.

Except to be speaking grammar

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by youngtizzy1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Na una mumu pass
Talk dey una mouth
Confused people, sebi them don arrest una zombie brother. I pray make dem extradite am the other mumu in d cage.

Sammy07:
Mumu

He didn't contribute anything for the development of the airport and Ogun State.

Except to be speaking grammar
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State by Camberlo(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Commissioning incomplete projects just to deceive citizens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham / FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.