Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Simon Ekpa Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Released (46378 Views)

Breaking! Simon Ekpa Released By Finland Police Back To His House - Pics / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Elidrisy20: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
I thought he is untouchable
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by LionTiger(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
This is how European countries dilly-dally with terrorists under the guise of human rights once such terrorist pose no threat to their own people.
This same Finnland has been host to thousands of Turkish terrorists who directly threaten the peace of turkey.
Trust Europeans at your own peril
One Bottle for you. He's not in hiding of any sort.
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by membranus: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
SEE HOW TINUBU INSULTED THE CHRISTIANS CHURCH AND BODY OF CHRIST.

APC AND TINUBU HATES CHRISTIANITY.

Tinubu Rents Fake bishops: P-Square’s Peter, activists, others knock APC

By
Gbenga Oloniniran
Kindly share this story:

source:
https://punchng.com/fake-bishops-p-squares-peter-activists-others-knock-apc/

At the official presentation of former Governor of Borno State, Kashim Shettima, as the running mate of the presidential flagbearer of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Wednesday, journalists watched in amusement as persons dressed as pastors and bishops showed up at the venue.

Their presence seemed to cause a stir as onlookers and guests stared hard at them as they walked into the reception of the Musa Yar’Adua Centre, dressed in their cassocks and habits, amid heavy security at the venue.

Nigerians have reacted to this as knocks have greeted the APC and its flagbearer, Tinubu, on social media.

Popular #EndSARS activist, Rinu Oduala, joined others in reaction on Twitter via her handle, @SavvyRinu, saying, “The APC is fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket but went to rent fake bishops. What sort of ridicule is this? What message do they think this will send?”

Another tweep, @ejykmykel1, said, “Dear @OfficialAPCNg, We have only four female bishops in Nigeria: Bishop Oluremi, Ayotunde Obembe, Bishop Bola Odeleke, Bishop Peace Okonkwo, Archbishop Margaret Idahosa.

The tweep went further to ask the APC to publish the name of the female bishop seen in one of the pictures. “Can you help to publish the name of the female bishop at your occasion today? Nigerians are curious,” the tweep posted.

@TheoAbuAgada tweeted, “APC rented bishops at the unveiling of their vice-presidential candidate, Mallam Kashim Shettima. They are so desperate for validation.”

Popular social activist, Aisha Yesufu, also joined the trend, via @AishaYesufu, she posted, “Why do you think fake bishops need to be used at the unveiling of Shettima? That is waste of time. There are many that will be honoured to be invited. Most religious rulers need bad governance to sell cheap miracles whether pastors or Mallams. Know this and have peace.”

Popular Nigerian music artiste, Peter Okoye, tweeted in a funny way via @PeterPsquare, saying, “Fake bishops and even fake Peter Okoye! Naija!”

“I thought it was only fake Peter Okoye that is trending… They even created fake bishops today! God why?” He reacted in another tweet.

Another tweep, @Real_AmakaIke, posted, “Bishop spotted in the APC show of shame with Muslim prayer’s mat No be juju be that?”

@simeonegbeobasi, said, “Unknown bishops: If the Christian votes are not important to Tinubu and the APC, why this shameful make-believe desperation to win us over. Honestly, these are symptoms of a man that can kill a race for power.”

Fake news.

Saturday will determine your candidate's fate.

Wait till then.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by juman(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
No election in biafra.

That is their slogan.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by membranus: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Antiurchins:
Monday sit at home for kanu
Tuesday sit at home for ekpa
Who is next

Wednesday sit at home for Obi after he losses Saturday election.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by willibounce1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
This is how European countries dilly-dally with terrorists under the guise of human rights once such terrorist pose no threat to their own people.
This same Finnland has been host to thousands of Turkish terrorists who directly threaten the peace of turkey.
Trust Europeans at your own peril

Lol, you think Europeans are as fo.ol.ish and daft as you cursed ipob animals who believe everything they see or hear so long as it is against the person they hate. You bitter, God forsaken devils will cry blood after the election.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by UniBeast: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
SexyBabe001:
We move

Lahti's Etelä-Suomen Sanomat newspaper reported on Thursday that Ekpa "doesn't hide the fact that he is participating in the elimination of government officials. He even leads the operation and acquires weapons”.

Before you move, he has given you guys up and they are picking up all IPOB guys in Nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Waterlrd: 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
SexyBabe001:
We seems to be back to the norm as the Finnish authorities has released Simon Ekpa after series of interrogation.

Source: https://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000009413643.html
@seun, and you allow this lies to make frontpage in this your forum?
Go to tweeter and see how fools and gang of terrorist like these are been treated.
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by patrickcollins: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
kilisi:
hahahahaha

This is getting more and more interesting.
There is nothing interesting, he will no make a comment, he will only pipe low. They are monitoring him
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
willibounce1:

Lol, you think Europeans are as fo.ol.ish and daft as you cursed ipob animals who believe everything they see or hear so long as it is against the person they hate. You bitter, God forsaken devils will cry blood after the election.
After reading through and through your comments, I went back to read my own comments to see how I must have unknowingly portrayed myself as an Ipob supporter or sympathizer.
I’m still searching, maybe you can help me out please
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by deji17: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
No lefelendum, no erection.
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Perflect:

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

This is suspicious..

Same person will quote same moniker in all her post.. writing the same thing

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Fearyourcreator: 11:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
haffaze777:
Tinubu don bribe them 55billion us dollar
Abi one trillion dollars
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Fearyourcreator: 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Can't you have a critical reasoning for once in your life? I hope you know you are not getting younger.

So the Finnish government didn't see anything wrong in this man violence-inciting speech.
Na him dey finland
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
id4sho:
tongue

Not knowing that Orubebe was trying to save us.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by ransomed: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Emilokan goons are wailing.
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by netmillionaires(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu was governor for 8 years and he didn't islamize lagos. It is now he will be scheming nonsense. He think muslims in Lagos have time for jihad and nonsense. The same reason why Obi chose Datti a northern muslim is the same reason Tinubu chose Shettima.

A northerner will always chose a souther christian for the same reason because southerners are manly christians.

Levels1:

Get a life!!!

Get busy!!!!

Be useful!!!!

Do something meaningfull with your life when you are still young.

I'm a Christian and born into a Christain home, I will vote for Tinubu and will stand by my vote.

So say something else I beg
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by preshyusufu: 12:30am On Feb 24, 2023
SexyBabe001:
We move

Move go where?
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by tishbite42: 12:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Anything to get Biafra
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by stephenponti(m): 1:02am On Feb 24, 2023
SerikiFulani:
Who gives a fvck about this irrelevant idiot?

The guy is notoriously relevant especially among Ipob synpertizers. His influence has crumbled economic activities in the east. I hate rubish he should come to Biafra Land and lead the agitation. I am from Anambra but I hate the violence incitement perpetuated by this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by MeineMutter: 1:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Shantyken:

Is tinubu from ijaw

That’s how they do. Leave him. He is trying to influence others with their campaign of calumny.

That’s the only weapon Yiboz believe in.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by maxillaboy: 1:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Perflect:

May God raise a kind hearted person to assist you dear, and may divine help locate you IJN

Everyone should be wise and observe this dusgusting scammer that is always commenting on an organised begging post just to defraud people.
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by meobizy(f): 2:30am On Feb 24, 2023
They showed him he was touchable. Watch him humble himself online from now on.
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by DKM123: 2:52am On Feb 24, 2023
He is still very much arrested.. Nairaland aka APC propagandaist machine. Make una rest!
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by renderme: 2:54am On Feb 24, 2023
S
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Taiggarr: 3:32am On Feb 24, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Tinubu knows he can not win.

In short, Tinubu paid his urchins to be attacking Peter Obi because he knows Peter Obi is Better and Will Win.

You are DULL!

EZIOKWU..

Kedu mgbe iga ama ihe

Peter Obi will win online..as usual..

Dey play...

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by rpstar12: 3:35am On Feb 24, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Can't you have a critical reasoning for once in your life? I hope you know you are not getting younger.

So the Finnish government didn't see anything wrong in this man violence-inciting speech.

Fulani has been killing innocent souls,
Lekki Toll gate

You turn blind eyes,
Simon is demanding for referendum, which is a constitutional right of every human on earth,

Satan has so many children indeed
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Keedyreal: 3:48am On Feb 24, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Tinubu knows he can not win.

In short, Tinubu paid his urchins to be attacking Peter Obi because he knows Peter Obi is Better and Will Win.
your stupidity is of the highest order, keep soaring high in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Telldem1(m): 3:48am On Feb 24, 2023
MrDetermined:
The coward hasn't been released, the video he aired was yesterday's video 22.2.2023
Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Telldem1(m): 3:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Nwa ekpanwangbo. Nwangbo eje ogu uchaji. Ochimgboro lishi onye ozo emele echie ishie oburu opfu. Ngbolizhia we move!
Re: Simon Ekpa Released by plaindealer: 3:55am On Feb 24, 2023
grin

Re: Simon Ekpa Released by Species1983: 4:15am On Feb 24, 2023
The Finnish Police confirmed to Yleisradio that Simon Ekpa is now officially a Suspect in a Crime.

Simon Ekpa will be back at the Police Station on Friday.

Now here is something you need to do to accelerate bringing #SimonEkpa to justice:

The Finnish Police will detain Simon Ekpa on Friday if thousands of Nigerians protest and testify to the police about the terrorist activities of Simon Ekpa.

I will provide the email of the Police and your part is to write a simple email to them calling for the Detention and extradition of Simon Ekpa as a matter of National Security.

Send the email to: kirjaamo.keskusrikospoliisi@poliisi.fi

Now also email Mika Airinen who is the direct leader of Simon Ekpa in his political party in Finland - the National Coalition Party and demand for the immediate Suspension of Simon Ekpa from the Party. Simon Ekpa is a councilor, a politician in Finland and belongs to a party yet he is calling for the killing of politicians and voters in Nigeria...

The contact details of Mika is:

mika.airinen@kokoomus.fi

Email both the police and Mika right now.... Our goal is that Simon's visit to the police tomorrow will lead to deeper investigations. Simon's citizenship was allegedly secured fraudulently - demand an investigation into his citizenship.

Let the email war begin.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Ongoing Island Projects In Lagos. / Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists At Major Cattle Market In Borno. See Photos / Fayose's Newspaper Advert Against Buhari In 2015 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.