Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

See What They Did To Me: Forebet Is The Most Useless Football Prediction Website - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What They Did To Me: Forebet Is The Most Useless Football Prediction Website (2193 Views)

FOOTBALL LOVERS!! The Most Useless Football Club In The World Right Now Is? / FIFA Awards: Captains And Coaches Claim They Did Not Vote For Messi / Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To Me: Forebet Is The Most Useless Football Prediction Website by Wellness77: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
I have always known that forebet.com is not a fantastic website when it comes to football predictions... but their performance in Round 3 of FA Cup 2nd leg this season, made me to have second thoughts. Almost all their predictions were correct, including their jaw dropping halftime/full-time reversal or popularly known as HT/FT: 1/2 prediction which usually goes for around at 30.00 odds (which they were able to predict correctly). Today they gave me dirty predictions in the Europa League and Conference League and have cost me my hard earned money: B944RCCTETZPZR-7920061. I still played the game again in betbonanza.com and lost 3K there. The formula I used was, if Forebet can predict something successfully in the 1st leg, they might get it in the 2nd leg if they predict it again. So they said Lazio would win in the 1st leg... and in the 2nd leg they said Lazio would win again tonight but they drew. They also said the same thing about Partizan Belgrade (after winning 1st leg), but they lost to Sherrif tonight. They said Fiorentina would win the 1st leg... and tonight again they said they would win (after winning the first leg 4-0) but they are losing to Braga right now. I swear to God almighty, today is the last day I will ever use Forebet or any other free football prediction website in my life. God punish Forebet yansh!!! The people that created Forebet... is like they just created it because of Google AdSense and not because they want anybody to win. Their predictions are basically worthless. If Forebet were good, they would be collecting money from people for their predictions
Re: See What They Did To Me: Forebet Is The Most Useless Football Prediction Website by EndSARS77: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
That's why you should leave all these dirty prediction websites and start using Microsoft Excellent Prediction Software. You can visit their youtube channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC0DRPwbMtAAOpGjvGqjemNg. They predict BTTS & over 2.5 with over 70% accuracy. They also predict draw with over 70% accuracy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHhxTuuoGg4&t=12s. They said they are planning on releasing the commercial version of the prediction software very soon at $3/month
Re: See What They Did To Me: Forebet Is The Most Useless Football Prediction Website by Septagon: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Shouting nansense cos of 600 naira stake?

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To Me: Forebet Is The Most Useless Football Prediction Website by Wellness77: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Septagon:
Shouting nansense cos of 600 naira stake?
My betSlip ID on betbonanza.com: 230221078435
Re: See What They Did To Me: Forebet Is The Most Useless Football Prediction Website by EndSARS77: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wellness77:

My betSlip ID on betbonanza.com: 230221078435
Omo, that money go reach you buy turkey chop for restaurant. Come join the winning team on Microsoft Excellent Prediction Software. Let me give you part of their expo for this weekend
1. Melbourne Victory vs Adelaide United
Goal Goal & Over 2.5
2. Wolfsberger vs Rapid Vienna
Goal Goal & Over 2.5
3. Club Brugge vs Gent
Goal Goal & Over 2.5
4. Anderlecht vs St. Liege
Goal Goal & Over 2.5
Re: See What They Did To Me: Forebet Is The Most Useless Football Prediction Website by Smoothgio: 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
EndSARS77:

Omo, that money go reach you buy turkey chop for restaurant. Come join the winning team on Microsoft Excellent Prediction Software. Let me give you part of their expo for this weekend
1. Melbourne Victory vs Adelaide United
Goal Goal & Over 2.5
2. Wolfsberger vs Rapid Vienna
Goal Goal & Over 2.5
3. Club Brugge vs Gent
Goal Goal & Over 2.5
4. Anderlecht vs St. Liege
Goal Goal & Over 2.5
If this prediction no work,ready for me ooo

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To Me: Forebet Is The Most Useless Football Prediction Website by EndSARS77: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Smoothgio:

If this prediction no work,ready for me ooo
I didn't tell you this before but you are supposed to play these games with the sharing formula. They usually drop like 30 games... BTTS & Over 2.5. I am part of the team that drops the preditions. The games I gave you have 70% accuracy... meaning 3 out of 4 of the games should be correct. From the 30 games, you are supposed to play 5 games on each ticket with the sharing formula, incase anyone cuts. And the predictions are not free... the prediction software will be available for download soon at $3/month. Apart from BTTS & Over 2.5 market, the prediction software also predicts Both Teams To Score 2+ market @ 6.00 odds

(1) (Reply)

Kanu's 10th Goal / Now An African Olympics / Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.