Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Expectant Daddy Needs Advice!!!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Expectant Daddy Needs Advice!!!!!! (152 Views)

Understanding The Five Major Causes Of Miscarriages: Insights For Expectant Pare / My Female Friend Needs Advice / Exclusive: A Young Boy Beat Up Sugger Daddy For Taking His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expectant Daddy Needs Advice!!!!!! by lyrical(m): 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hey Nlanders,

I have a son coming by April and that would be my very first issue, he’s not here yet but I can’t describe how I feel, I would love to give him all the best I can.

So as an inexperienced young potential Dad, I will appreciate the Daddies n mommies in the house on how to give him/her the best out of life.
I believe someone out there, have one or two piece of advice…..

NB we are just about the youngest couple and sometimes our moms and dads way is old fashioned……

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Career, Looking For Partners, People With Dreams. Make More Money Toge / Fha Loan Requirements – What You Need To Know / Get Ready For Your Close-up With These Skin Care Headbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.