Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima (8248 Views)

Labour Party Missing As INEC Publishes Ogun Governorship, Assembly Candidates / APC House Of Assembly Candidates To South-East Leaders: ‘You Betrayed Our Trust’ / Obasanjo Casts His Vote For Governorship/House Of Assembly Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by ItswellMike: 5:01am On Feb 24, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Seun keep pushing posts that support Tinubu to the front page. A tribal Bigot in making
h
Speak Against Asiwaju and be banned. Na by force to support Tinubu...
Pipi pipi man
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by orisa37: 5:06am On Feb 24, 2023
sdp-southwest-house-of-assembly-candidates-declare-support-for-tinubu-shettima.

LOBATAN !!!
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by Tareq1105: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:

Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are enough reasons why I'll vote out APC

To make it worse Apc candidates is not aware of his environment..he is suffering from dementia, not physically fit, not mentally strong enough
Imagine the national anthem was announced several times with loud speakers and still this man wasn't Aware...Oshiomhole was dumb founded
How can this man be aware of anything faraway in ondo, in enugu in zamfara when he is forced on us

Continue wasting your data over what you've been saying for weeks now. Tinubu is beating your Obi blue black tomorrow. Please don't shout rigging or Biafra tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by Darnell9(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2023
duro4chang:
Use polite language. Stop using gutter language. Where were you brought up? Who actually trained you? Don't you know you expose your background with this foul language of yours?
ok stop crying save the tears for when Obi will be declared winner
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by duro4chang(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Darnell9:
you cannot be supporting tinubu and be sane at same time, fool
We have won.
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by Darnell9(m): 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
duro4chang:
We have won.
nope your drug lord rigged it all
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by duro4chang(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Darnell9:
nope your drug lord rigged it all
Kikikikikiki!!We laff. I told you you will wail and cry taya. You will soon get the shock. Obi can never never be president. He will labour in vain. He is a pathological liar. A deranged. A thief. An effeminate.
Go and nurse your wound
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by Darnell9(m): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
duro4chang:
Kikikikikiki!!We laff. I told you you will wail and cry taya. You will soon get the shock. Obi can never never be president. He will labour in vain. He is a pathological liar. A deranged. A thief. An effeminate.
Go and nurse your wound
Bro, bookmark this post, if tinubu remain president you live to regret it.
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by duro4chang(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
Darnell9:
Bro, bookmark this post, if tinubu remain president you live to regret it.
You will live to regret it not me. E pain you aswear. We told you you would wail . Can't you see your life? Go and nurse your wound
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by Darnell9(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
duro4chang:
You will live to regret it not me. E pain you aswear. We told you you would wail . Can't you see your life? Go and nurse your wound
*smiles* you sound uneducated how old are you?, tinubu asslicker
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by duro4chang(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Darnell9:
*smiles* you sound uneducated how old are you?, tinubu asslicker
I can tell you that your education is a waste. You are educated but remained uninformed, disgruntled and misinformed. Go and nurse your injury.
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by Darnell9(m): 12:31am On Mar 02, 2023
duro4chang:
I can tell you that your education is a waste. You are educated but remained uninformed, disgruntled and misinformed. Go and nurse your injury.
i ask again how old are you?
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by duro4chang(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Darnell9:
i ask again how old are you?
I can confidently tell you that I am old enough to be your father. God almighty is my witness.
Re: SDP Southwest House Of Assembly Candidates Declare Support For Tinubu/shettima by Darnell9(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2023
duro4chang:
I can confidently tell you that I am old enough to be your father. God almighty is my witness.
you have not answered my question i do not ask for a witness.i repeat how old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos / LASTMA Officers Kill Bus Driver In Lagos; Man Beaten To Coma / Police Arrest Invading Herdsmen In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.