Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos (8246 Views)

Benue, Plateau, Kaduna Worst Hit By Religious Killings / Supreme Court Rules On Plateau And Bauchi Governorship Election 3pm / Killings In Zamfara More Than The Numbers In Plateau And Benue - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by hmohammed(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
I took my time to go through the INEC portal and I can confirm to you that LP is officially losing those 3 states. I am so happy. I dislike Obi so much

67 Likes 13 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by incandescentena: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:
I took my time to go through the INEC portal and I can confirm to you that LP is officially losing those 2 states. I am so happy. I dislike Obi so much
No body likes you too Op

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by God1000(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
God have mercy on you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:
I took my time to go through the INEC portal and I can confirm to you that LP is officially losing those 2 states. I am so happy. I dislike Obi so much
Post picture of Lagos if you have it na

Be deceiving yourself

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by DarlingtonC: 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:
You dislike Obi so much?? grin grin grin

Someone that doesn't even know you exist.

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by hmohammed(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Be deceiving yourself

Here is the link. You guys are sinking badly

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types/5f129a04df41d910dcdc1d51?state_id=25

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by dinachi(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:
It is a massive lie. He is playing on People's intelligence. LP is sweeping Plateau and Lagos.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by riverbird: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2023
Your dislike is your business bro, obi does not know you or give a fuckkk about and you must be a Yoruba mooooslim cos we know se na only una wey no like anything good to happen to Nigeria.๐Ÿ‘

21 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by hmohammed(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2023
DarlingtonC:
You dislike Obi so much?? grin grin grin

Someone that doesn't even know you exist.

I don't mind. His sadness is my happiness

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by VEXT: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

Most head slamming mohammadian terrorists hate good things..So is normal for you to hate obi

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by tolue42(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

Thesame thing I've been telling them here ..they are circulating only where LP is winning neglecting APC winning , by tomorrow they'll start shouting "rigging"...I've been checking the IREV since

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by wahalawahala: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/elections/types/5f129a04df41d910dcdc1d51?state_id=25

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ den just dey play na... Den Kno too

5 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by helinues: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
Toh

1 Like

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Be deceiving yourself

Why can't you just simply go to the INEC portal and check governorship results for Lagos state. Download every result sheet and check yourself.

APC is winning massively.

LP is doing better than PDP.

PDP is performing woefully.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Sukersoc: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

Going by your name, it's no surprise you dislike obi. Your region is allergic to anything good. I ashamed sharing a country's name with you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Parachoko: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
tolue42:

Thesame thing I'm telling them here ..they are circulating only LP is winning neglecting APC winning , by tomorrow they'll start shouting "rigging"...I've been checking the IREV since
Let them keep on deciving themselves

13 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by IgOga(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

Welldone for sharing the link...if the trend holds......which seems it will.......EluuP don end for Lagos

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by helinues: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Be deceiving yourself

You still dey run your mouth when AA candidate already congratulated Gov Sanwoolu

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Parachoko: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Why can't you just simply go to the INEC portal and check governorship results for Lagos state. Download every result sheet and check yourself.

I'm sure Akindele will be regretting she agree to be the vice of Jendor

She's losing woefully in ikorodu where she is from to the APC.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by DarlingtonC: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

Seriously Bro, I think you need help grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by GreyLaw(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

Sanity has left you. You hate good, good hates you too.

10 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

I like obi I hate is followers they are zombies

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by MuchAdo: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2023
Piggidiotts are still celebrating polling units here and there cheesy

11 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Amethystss: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
So with all that happened in Lagos today, you call that ยซย a winย ยป for APC?

BluntTheApostle:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
cool I have people in each of the 3 major collation centers (APC, LP and PDP). From my conversation on the phone with each of them, Sanwo Olu has been re-elected. Chinedu (GRV) is gonna do what Obi is doing nationally, he will be contesting the result in court.

Goodnite everybody. My mission is done. Sanwo Olu is re-elected. Lagos remains Yorubaland.

Ibos respect yourself so you don't wreck yourself.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by riverbird: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
DarlingtonC:
Seriously Bro, I think you need help grin grin grin
Person wey never chop belle full wan hate on person wey go feed em family for 600 years and more, no be juju be that?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by J4justice: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:

Is Obi contesting any position in Lagos and Plateau States?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by ElSudani: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
Some polling units have zero votes for Labour party.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by hmohammed(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
J4justice:

Is Obi contesting any position in Lagos and Plateau States?

Story for the Gods, you guys are collecting wotowoto everywhere. Just confirmed you are collecting in Benue too

15 Likes

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Samfloxin(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
VEXT:

Most head slamming mohammadian terrorists hate good things..So is normal for you to hate obi
Their prophet with that same name was a rapist and terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by Bigshots001(m): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
hmohammed:
I took my time to go through the INEC portal and I can confirm to you that LP is officially losing those 3 states. I am so happy. I dislike Obi so much

He dislike you too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Losing Governorship Elections Massively In Benue, Plateau And Lagos by dustmalik: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2023
riverbird:

Person wey never chop belle full wan hate on person wey go feed em family for 600 years and more, no be juju be that?
It goes both ways. You hate and insult Tinubu everyday, but Tinubu can also feed your whole generation.

Now, tell me, what is the difference between you and the OP?

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2024 Budget: Oil Price Pegged At $77.96, Naira At 750 Per Dollar / Igbo Man's Comment On Yorubas That Got Nairaland Talking / Notice To All Yoruba People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.